Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 8:00 am

Rin dropped the man as soon as his body began to ribbon and burst, abandoning him to the floor. She immediately moved on, looking for more. Now that people were getting noisier, she expected more panic. Hopefully. people had already moved in to try to secure the girls before the panic incited the higher-ups to move them or... worse.

------------------------------------------
Total Dead KE Count: 11
Total Incapacitated Impure Count: 1
Impure Fled: 2
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 8:17 am

"These people are pathetic," Takumi said, after the men ran away. They prey on people who are weaker, but haven't even tried to get stronger themselves, beyond simply eating souls. They relied on guns and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:10 am

"Agreed." She thought back at him, nodding as she moved. They were working on stealth, yes, which someone would call a coward's dance, but it was effective. Besides, if anyone did find them than they could still hold their own. This just saved energy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:18 am

Outside of the vents, in the corridors and rooms people were running around with, seemingly, at least some idea of where enemies might be; this probably meant that now or even before the others had made their way into the facility.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:50 am

Rin opted to jump down from one of the vents in a secluded area, silently moving through the area. If she came across anyone, she'd just choke them out, either killing them or leaving them knocked out if they were an innocent. Though, with how chaotic everything was, she doubted she'd find anyone by themselves, guarding or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:59 am

Now that the two of them were out of the vents, the shouting became more audible and it became easier to hear the directions that some of it was coming from. There was someone nearby, sounding like it was orders rather than just panicked shouts that they were giving; he was also not alone, with 3 or 4 other guys responding to him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:07 am

Another rune would probably be useful here, potentially an explosive one at the end of her bandage. She opted to start writing one out as she snuck closer, aiming to strike at least at the ground, if she didn't manage to hit one of the eggs themselves. Rin didn't feel the need to explain her plan to Takumi; by now, she assumed that he knew the tactic.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:16 am

The eggs which were receiving orders were either killed maimed or dazed enough that they didn't do anything straight away following the explosion; the leader, however, was mostly fine. Assuming that the thread came from behind him, since he couldn't see it otherwise, he turned and fired down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:20 am

Rin took the opportunity to move close, extending the bandage out to coil around his ankles. She knew she'd have to be fast to avoid taking a bullet, but she opted to wait to know where he was going to try to target her before getting too jumpy. Instead, she rapidly scribbled another rune, a fire one, on another bandage and tried to send it at him, targetting him much easier at closer range.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:23 am

This man seemed to be less pathetic than his subordinates; when the bandage got close, he managed to see the slight shimmer that the way their invisibility worked produced. He dodged to the side and fired towards the direction it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:26 am

Rin immediately retracted it before dodge rolling to the side. Once upright again, or at least crouched, she released as many of her bandages as she could without making herself visible, creating a sort of cloud of the shimmering effect, making it a bit harder to tell where she was. This just got more difficult, however, and their resonance would be clearly visible if she opted to draw the frame. Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:32 am

The man fired to the middle of the cloud; luckily, that was above Rin, since she was crouched down low. "Turret. Let it gun him down, while you get you the way."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:45 am

Logic. She responded instantly, writing out the word a turret variant before darting off to take cover behind some warehouse crates. She'd probably need to write another one out, but she didn't want to risk being within range of sight if she didn't have to be.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:50 am

By the time the man noticed the turret, it was already just about ready to fire. It filled him with holes by the time that he managed to get his gun down to bear on it. He promptly died.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:16 am

Rin peaked her head out from behind the crate when the turret stopped. She looked around, finding that apparently nothing else was in range of the turret for it to fire on. Feeling comfortable with this, she wrapped her bandages back around herself and proceeded to look for the people they'd been trafficking, trusting the turret to catch anyone that might try to get to them.

------------------------------------------
Total Dead KE Count: 16
Total Incapacitated Impure Count: 1
Impure Fled: 2
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:25 am

The sounds of crying came from within one of the nearby rooms, and the shouting of more men, it seemed like 5 in total. All in all, along with the fact that they were staying put, probably meant that they found the hostages.

"We need precision here, I think. What if we went into the next room, create the frame and open a hole in the wall? Take them from an unexpected angle?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:40 am

It would take less aiming, certainly. She agreed, and if they could lure people out, the turret would take out anyone that it registered as hostile. The hostages would be safe, that way, whether they left the room themselves or not. The trick was just making sure that the partners, as well as the other men, didn't hurt any of them in the ensuing fight, intentionally or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:51 am

"We haven't tested how far wounds might go if we do draw them using our resonance," Takumi added, as a side note, as they got in position. "You could also draw a barrier between the hostages and the men, quickly."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 12:08 pm

It would have to be really quickly... She said, nodding in agreement as she ran over to one of the walls in question. On the bright side, she could use her Soul Perception to see where everyone was. However, Soul Perception didn't give her x-ray vision for more physical objects, so she was still at a loss as to what exactly was available to her on the other side of the wall. Here goes nothing... Rin thought, taking a deep breath before swiping the area, rapidly beginning to paint with his brush.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 12:27 pm

Once the hole opened initially, none of the men inside noticed it, as they were all looking to either the hostages or the door, so that the wall they had come from was in their peripheral vision. "Barrier, then we attack them," Takumi repeated.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 1:09 pm

Rin nodded, rapidly painting the surface of a dome-like barrier to encompass all of the hostages. When she was satisfied with the results, she began marking wounds on the various KE's to try to go ahead and do as much damage as possible. If nothing else, they'd be incapacitated when the resonance took effect, but she was hoping it would be enough to just kill them without her having to make everything look horribly morbid.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 2:42 pm

Takumi said nothing to Rin about where she should put the wounds, expecting her to know better as to where placing wounds would be best to kill and disable opponents. When wounds started appearing on the men, they panicked somewhat and either fired towards the door, the most obvious place where someone might be; otherwise, some of them dropped their weapons to try and staunch their bleeding. One tried to shoot the dome, fruitlessly. None seemed to look the the hole in the wall.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 2:55 pm

Rin did her best to keep the resonance steady, though she double checked the mark on her bandages that held up the armor. It was still going strong, as she'd not actually sustained any damage yet; she was simply being paranoid over the ordeal. Besides, it was nearly impossible to read with the invisibility effect overlaying it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 2:58 pm

Once the men who had been firing at the door found that there was nothing on the other side, they looked around the room as they probably should have in the first place; they saw the hole in the wall and the floating frame, but their movements were sluggish due to their cuts. It took a while for them to raise their weapons to fire at it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 3:04 pm

Rin didn't give them the chance when she realized they were dying too slowly, she began making more marks, throwing her bandages out as well in case anyone got too close. As soon as they all dropped, she could release the resonance, but she refused to do it even a fragment of a sentence before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next