Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 3:14 pm

Between the bandages and their bleeding, the men slowly started to die off and ribbon, leaving only souls in place.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 3:31 pm

Once the last soul appeared, she released the resonance, slumping over a bit before tossing Takumi, allowing him to transform so that they would have some time to relax. After all, it seemed that the elder partners had taken care of most everyone that was left. She hoped they hadn't left too much work for them. After all, this was supposed to be her and Takumi's hunt.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 4:09 pm

Takumi transformed and sat down on the floor against the wall they had put the hole in. "You okay?" he asked, though he knew that she was unharmed physically.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 9:49 am

She nodded, though she was slumping over a bit, and eventually ended up with her hands on her knees while she fought back the headache and nausea. Really, she'd hoped that she wouldn't have had to have made so many marks on the men before they'd dropped, and having to strangle someone else wasn't exactly her cup of tea, either. Still, the job was done, or at least it appeared to be, judging by the sound-offs going on from the DWMA affiliates. Soon, a few of them arrived; by then, she was standing upright again, ushering the girls into the area she was at, to get them away from the gruesome scene.

------------------------------------------
Total Dead KE Count: 21
Total Incapacitated Impure Count: 1+
Impure Fled: 2+
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 10:11 am

Takumi had at some point just decided to just make sure he was nearby Rin without getting in the way. He didn't think that there was much that he could help with. He was just sort of thinking about what they should be doing afterwards; he was going to have to eat all those souls, which thinking about it amounted to more than his current count was. It was that and it also put him a third of the way to becoming a Death Scythe himself, which was also strange to think about considering how he had started out thinking that his weapon form was absolutely useless. Then, Takumi tried to plan on how to drag Rin to an optician and keep her there long enough to get a pair of glasses...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 10:16 am

In the midst of Takumi's musings, the Death Meister they'd been spending the most time with approached Rin to update her on the rest of their mission. It seemed that they had successfully busted the business, here; it was a small enough one that it appeared to be the case that there were no bigger groups it was connected to. This one was certainly their main base. She also notified them that one of the runes they'd placed had gone off after they'd left the area, and presented them with two additional kishin egg souls.

"After all," she said, "you're the ones that killed them."

Rin accepted this willingly, handing them over to Takumi, or at least holding them out to him. It was at this point that she actually looked to him, unsure if he'd been distracted this entire time.

------------------------------------------
~Final Tallies~
Total Dead KE Count: 23
Total Incapacitated Impure Count: 1+
Impure Fled: 2+
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 10:28 am

Takumi was a little distracted due to his thoughts, but not enough that he didn't notice Rin holding out the souls to him, taking them from her. With a smile, he said a cheerful sounding, joking itadakimasu before swallowing the souls one after the other. "I'm going to go gather the rest," he said, quickly, finally figuring out something that he could do that was productive in some fashion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 10:31 am

Rin laughed a little bit at this, the sound almost breathless though not without mirth. While he was gone, she and the Death Meister set about finishing the discussion on the ring they'd busted and the 'innocents' that had been apprehended by the later's associates. It seemed that their group would take things from here, leaving Rin and Takumi free to head home whenever they wished. Opting to wait outside for Takumi, as they still needed a way back to the hotel, she leaned against the outside of the building and found herself staring at the sand, losing herself in her thoughts. She probably wouldn't notice immediately when he'd reappear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 10:50 am

Takumi came out of the building a short while later with his hands stuffed into his pockets, mostly looking like his usual default selt but partially looking like someone might do when they have too much of a food that usually isn't bad but becomes terrible in larger quantities. He stood next to Rin, also leaning against the wall. "I have 35 souls total now," he said, suddenly, "and the texture when eating a bunch in a row feels terrible," he then went on.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 10:53 am

His words jolted her, causing her to jump a bit before looking over at him, a sheepish smile quickly appearing as her face flushed. "More than a third of a way to the endgame." She said, trying to force herself out of her embarressment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 10:58 am

Takumi chuckled quietly at her reaction, though he ignored it otherwise, deeming it unwise to overly bring attention to anything that made Rin embarrassed. At the very least, while he still wanted her to do something. "Yep," he said, nodding, "So, when's our flight back?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:01 am

"In the morning," she said, looking away while she tried to get the blush to fade, realizing that he had, in fact, noticed her reaction. Of course, it would have been hard for him to miss. "We'll be back at the hotel, tonight."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:10 am

"Fine by me," he said smiling at her now, while reaching for her hand. He'd leave her today without any ocular apparatus harassment. When they got back to Death City, however, he'd make sure that it happened.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:16 am

She took his hand automatically, without thinking about it in the slightest. Without a word, she walked them back to one of the vehicles, and soon they were off to the town.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:24 am

While in the car, Takumi spent some more time thinking, though not about much in particular. At one point, though, he wanted to talk about something or other, so spoke up about something that came to his head. "Hey, Rin, do you think I should wear something else instead of this coat?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:35 am

Rin blinked suddenly, not knowing where the topic came from. "Your... coat?" She asked, for clarity, though she kept talking instead of giving him a proper chance to respond, "Why would you change your coat?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:45 am

"I don't know. Change is good, isn't it?" he said, shrugging. An idea came upon him, as an excuse to perhaps get her at least near an optician. "How about you help me pick something, when we get back home?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:53 am

She pursed her lips for a split second, thinking for a moment before shrugging and simply agreeing with his suggestion. Rin had no idea there were ulterior motives behind his idea, "Sure, if that's what you want."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:55 am

"Great," Takumi said, grinning at her when she agreed. Surely, if they were to go out and enjoy themselves, he could lure her to an optician and she couldn't argue too much...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:59 am

Smiling gently, she leaned over to plop her head on his shoulder. She often forgot about their height difference, and sitting beside him made that difference even harder to remember. This was comfortable, though. She liked it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:15 pm

He leaned his head against Rin's almost as soon as she put her own on his shoulder. He said nothing, preferring to just enjoy the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:20 pm

In the silence of the car ride, she seemed to relax, dodging her mind away from what had transpired at the warehouse. Instead, her mind drifted to the night before and she squeezed his hand as her face flushed. Quickly, she buried it in his shoulder and the coat he was choosing to replace. Subtly wasn't fond of her, lately.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:34 pm

Takumi seemed amused with her actions and how adorable she really was, despite the Toromaki exterior. He brought up the hand which was free to stroke at her hair, gently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:38 pm

Rin found herself nuzzling into his touch without question or thought. Instead, she settled for remaining like this until the car came to a stop outside their hotel. Smiling into the rearview, the Death Meister merely waved a hand at them in lieu of saying bye, leaving them to climb out and head up to their room on their own.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 12:42 pm

Takumi said a quick thank you to the meister as he got out of the car, standing by the side of the road waiting for Rin to do the same after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next