Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:04 pm

With that, he slipped inside and closed the door behind himself before turning to Rin greeting her again with a smile of his own. Almost immediately after, though, he reached up to wipe the paint on her cheek away with his sleeve. "What are you painting?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:08 pm

She shrugged, gesturing to the canvas, which was currently an array of blues and whites. "No idea," she said seeming a bit sheepish at the discovery of the paint. "...attention?" She asked, almost shyly, eyes pleading for cuddles.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:18 pm

"Ah," Takumi said, looking at the canvas, understanding that well enough. Rin's request prompted him to go in for a simple hug to start with, "Attention," he said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:21 pm

She let out a happy sigh, wrapping her arms around him in kind as her eyes closed. Rin nuzzled against him absently, seeming to relax in his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:35 pm

"Want to sit down?" Takumi asked, perhaps a little too much into the shoulder that he had pressed his face against. Realising that, he asked again while looking up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:36 pm

Ooc: lol that was your 6959 post

Ic: She nodded, dragging him to the bed by his hand before crawling up onto it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:50 pm

Takumi likewise crawled up onto the bed after her, happily laughing as he tackled and pulled her down into another hug.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 11:03 pm

She let out a surprised squeal, giggling at the tail end of the sound before nuzzling into his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 11:14 pm

Takumi settled into the cuddling, nuzzling the crook of Rin's neck similarly to moments before. Taking a deep breath, he spoke. "Hey, Rin?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 11:58 pm

"Hmmmm?" She hummed against him, comfortable in the embrace, seeming more than comfortable. "Yes, Takumi?'
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 9:25 am

"Love you," Takumi said, loudly enough to make it clear enough even if muffled by the way he had his face up against her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 2:59 pm

Her face flushed a bit, burying in whatever it could as she returned the sentiment, quieter, more embarrassed despite the relative ease of the situation otherwise. While, in any sort of physical or commanding situation, her confidence brimmed and held her captive on her own pedestal, matters of the heart left her defenseless, caught off-guard if only because it were him. She had no troubles making any other emotions known, to anyone else, but the details of their affections were a private, intimate matter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 3:49 pm

Takumi squeezed her tighter for a moment then lifting his face from her shoulder. "Love you lots," he reiterated, happily, once more burying his face right after.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 3:54 pm

She let out a sort of whine at this, as though he were low-key torturing her. In a way, it sort of felt like it. Squirming beside him, she mumbled back the sentiment, "Love you mores." It was a barely audible sound, but she had no intention of repeating it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 3:57 pm

"Love you most?" Takumi said, though it sounded mostly like a question. Was that the right word to trump more? Oh well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 4:37 pm

She pouted at this, reaching up and tapping his nose as though she were attacking him, "Nuuu..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 5:00 pm

Takumi scrunched his nose at that briefly. "Yes," he said in answer to her, undaunted by the nose-boop assault.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 11:42 pm

Rin continued to pout, shaking her head as she looked at him, seeming somewhat offended but mostly defeated in some way over not obtaining the victory in the conversation thus far, "But Takuuuuuumi..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2018, 3:11 pm

"Well... We cannot prove it either way," Takumi said, shrugging, trying to provide some sort of compromise on the issue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 10:54 am

"Says you..." she muttered, curling up and rolling, acting like a spoiled child that had just been told 'no'; to be fair, she basically was. Of course, that wasn't going to change the fact that she wasn't willing to yield. She never was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 11:07 am

Spoiled child indeed, and although Takumi was doing a little more to keep that from being the case, he gave up on this count. "Fine, fine, you win."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 11:15 am

It was a horrible way to respond, and he should have been more than aware of the fact before the words even left his mouth. Spinning back over to face him, she met his gaze with a beaming smile, eyes all victorious and mischievous. He hardly had a second to contemplate his mistake before she'd rolled over on top of him, pinning him in a hug and saying in a taunting almost lullaby of a voice, "I wiiiiiiiiiiiin~"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 11:21 am

"Not by much," Takumi managed to say, backtracking as much as possible on his previous statement. He couldn't take it back, now, though. At least Rin was happy about it. He put his arms around her again. Might as well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 11:28 am

She laughed, knowing full well that he was trying to cover his ass after his little slip-up. Rin wasn't having any of it. Grinning, she bent her head down to nuzzle against him, whispering, "No takebacks~" before kissing him gently on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 11:37 am

"I did not take it back, I clarified," Takumi doubled down, though smiled happily and kissed her own cheek right back a moment after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next