Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 11:40 am

"Liiiar," she teased, moving and trying to tickle him, though she knew that she'd come out the loser in the end, if he dared to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 11:50 am

"Not lying! This punishment is unjust!" Takumi managed to argue while he laughed and squirmed away from the tickling. Soon enough, though, he caught her hands and pushed her off to the side and away from himself. He was fine with it, but he still had to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 11:55 am

Rin squirmed, trying to fake like she was attempting to escape, though it lacked any real effort. Instead, she pouted at him, flailing weakly. "But Takuuuuuuuuuumi."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 12:05 pm

Takumi sat himself up properly, though had to let go of one of her hands to do so. He scooched forward towards Rin until he was right next to her. With an almost menacing grin, leaning over her, he returned the tickling right on back with his one free hand while still holding tight onto the other.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 12:09 pm

She all but squealed, immediately squirming and trying to escape him, though she had effectively trapped herself. This was her own doing, but she wasn't about to take responsibility for her actions. That would be very un-Tarumaki of her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 12:16 pm

Showing no mercy, Takumi tickled at each spot he could think of and reach, at a certain point even letting go of her other hand to use both in his onslaught.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 12:23 pm

There were tears in her eyes by the time she finally had the sense to try to roll away, though the plan was far from being without its faults, as she quickly ended up falling off the bed. Laughing despite the awkward occurrence, she leaned against the side of the bed, trying to get rid of the rest of her giggles before he could go after her again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 12:45 pm

Takumi tried to catch Rin before she rolled over the edge, quickly moving over to the edge himself. It was a relief to find her still giggling down by the side of the bed and not hurt or anything. You really couldn't guess that she was a noble sort of girl when she was like this. He held out a hand down towards her, to help her back up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 12:48 pm

She batted his hand away playfully, looking up at him with her strange purple eyes. "Nuh-uh, not without a truce." The girl warned, shaking her head and trying, though failing, to act like he'd offended her honor. Of course, that also implied that she even had any honor left.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 12:51 pm

Takumi nodded with a smile and held out his hand again. "Truce, then. No more tickling," he said, agreeing to the terms.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 12:55 pm

"I'll hold you to it," she warned, looking more like the stern noble that he had met. Still, she stood and took his hand, crawling back onto the bed and returning to snuggling up to him. "I still win though."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:02 pm

"Not the tickling, you don't," Takumi said after burying his face in her shoulder once again. "You're warm," he pointed out the obvious, lifting his head again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:04 pm

She squirmed a little, surprised at the almost prudish behavior; she had no right to such things, all things considered. "If I wasn't, there'd be something to worry about," Rin pointed out gently, though she curled around him, gently stroking his head, flattening his hair against his scalp as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:13 pm

"True," he said quietly. He pushed his head up against her hand somewhat like a cat might, humming softly. "This is nice..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:22 pm

"You're spoiled," she teased, a fairly obvious lie, though it had some truth to it; after all, he was living there for free, since she effectively was now the sole owner of the estate. Where Ace and Zealot were was anybody's guess, but by their family's hierarchy, she still owned the property as long as she wanted. For now, this was her home, and she was still in the process of restoring it anyway. Besides, she wouldn't give this, wouldn't give Takumi, up for anything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:31 pm

"Maybe," Takumi said, since he didn't particularly disagree. He was living in a mansion for nothing more than the love he had to give Rin and being her partner. It was a bargain, thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:33 pm

"Maybe?" She teased, twirling a lock of his hair around one of her fingers absent-mindedly, "Frankly, if I think about it too much, I'm basically a... what was the term again? Something about sugar. I don't remember." She laughed at the thought, but refused to dwell on it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:40 pm

Takumi wasn't sure what she meant, so just shrugged his shoulders slightly. "You're sweet?" he supposed, though he was entirely sure it wasn't what she meant.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:54 pm

Her eyes rolled and she laughed, tilting his head so that there's eyes met as she quirked a brow. "Nice save."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 2:15 pm

Takumi smiled at her, shrugging his shoulders again. Then, rather suddenly if not forcefully, he planted a brief kiss on Rin's lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 2:48 pm

She stiffened a bit for a second, more from surprise than anything else. In half a second, though, she was relaxing, meeting the kiss with her own and smiling dumbly when he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:04 pm

Tomato red though he suddenly found his cheeks, he still grinned at her in a goofy manner. He followed that up with another kiss, lingering for a while longer than before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:15 pm

She practically chased after him this time, following the kiss in an attempt to prolong it, to not let him just keep pecking her and leaving. Rin was blushing as well, though her own was more subtle, a softer pink that seemed more like a blossom spreading across her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:30 pm

The eager response and even just a quick look at her tinted features enticed Takumi to move in for a third kiss, this time without moving away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:35 pm

She could have giggled with glee, instead just wrapping her arms about his shoulders, fingers toying in his hair as she pressed into him, happily holding to both him and the kiss. Rin's embrace was surprisingly soft, malleable and gentle, but nonetheless demanding, pleading softly for him to not pull away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next