Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deceptively in Love (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 5:32 pm

Luna took a deep breath. Well, getting on the slide as soon as it was possible meant that she'd get to the bottom quicker, which meant that she wouldn't need to spend more time so high above the ground. "A-Alright... I... I'll go first then..." Luna said quietly as she looked at the slide. A minute later she approached it and placed her ring down. Carefully she tried to sit on it and prepare herself for the ride when... well... she somehow slipped on the floor and landed on her chest on the ring... which caused it to just... be taken by the flow a bit too early. "WAAAAH! Nooooooo!" Luna screamed as she went down the slide. Her screams could be heard during the whole ride actually...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 5:48 pm

"Alright then," Ana said, stepping to the side to allow Luna to get herself ready. When the girl messed up, going down the slide early and head first no less, Ana wasn't in a place to even try to keep her from going down. Thus, she didn't even try, a slight gasp of surprise and then an expression that was something of a mixture between worry and amusement. When Luna's screaming subsided and Ana got the go-ahead, she sat herself on her ring properly and pushed off, laughing along as she went down similarly to how she did on the other slide. Once she came out of the bottom, she paddled off to the side to find Luna, fingers crossed, still alive.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 5:59 pm

Well, Luna was still alive... somehow... (seriously at this point her survival for the past 16 years should be considered a miracle). The girl was floating on the surface of the pool, on her back. She looked fine, just a bit scared, a bit confused and extremely embarrassed. Her face was red. "Heh heh heh... why am I such a failure..?" The girl asked herself quietly. It took her a moment to finally notice Ana and once she did, she almost drowned while trying to stand up. "I-I'm sorry for being so clumsy..." The girl apologized to her weapon quietly, while looking away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 6:04 pm

"Don't apologise," Ana said, shrugging, a small smile on her otherwise somewhat worried expression. The mishmash of emotion was still there. She was starting to think that keeping this girl from getting into accidents was probably more important than having a thrilling time. With a sigh, she gestured for Luna to follow her before slowly walking off, putting her ring back on the rack it came from as she went past it. They had some thrills, so now Ana decided it was time to relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 6:06 pm

Luna put the ring on the rack and then followed her friend. She wasn't even trying to hide her curiosity. They were supposed to have fun on the slides, right? Were their plans going to change? Luna kept walking beside Ana, adjusting to her pace. She didn't say anything though. Instead she focused on looking around and trying to guess where Ana was taking her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 6:23 pm

After a short while, Ana came upon a few hot tubs, tucked away in the corner and mostly empty. She went over to the furthest one and turned to Luna, smiling, looking to see how the girl would react. She was curious of that, though mostly just because she wanted to see if Luna was up for just chilling there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 6:31 pm

Luna smiled widely when she saw the tubs. "Are these... jacuzzi tubs? I've never had an opportunity to sit in one! Let's try it out." The girl said as she approached the tub Ana had "chosen". Anyways, she seemed rather excited to relax a bit in a hot tub! (Especially because Ana would be with her)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2018, 6:40 pm

"They're great," Ana said, smiling. Ana first stepped into the tub and held out a hand towards Luna. She wasn't risking the girl slipping and cracking her head open or something like that; Ana would feel at ease when Luna was sat down. It's difficult to get hurt when you're sat down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 6:56 pm

Luna was surprised when Ana offered her help to get into the tub. However, she accepted her help and gently took her friend's hand and walked into the tub. Then she slowly sat down and let out something that was a mix of a relaxed sigh and a pleased very quiet moan. "The water's so warm..." She said as she closed her eyes smiled.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 7:21 pm

Ana sat down right next to Luna rather than taking any other space in the otherwise empty tub, close enough that the two girls were pretty much shoulder to shoulder. Ana figured again that it wasn't too weird, so she could get away with it; it'd also help should she relax a little too much and start drifting off, which she sort of felt herself doing after only moments...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 8:15 pm

For Luna, there was definitely nothing weird with them sitting side by side. For her, it made the whole thing more enjoyable as she could feel the presence of her great friend so close. With a smile, she looked at Ana and let out a chuckle when she noticed that the weapon looked like she was about to fall asleep. "Just don't take a nap here, okay? There are still some slides we should check out! I think I've noticed one where they have double rings! So I think that going on a slide together with you would be perfectly safe for me..." Luna said and the let out a very quiet, embarrassed giggle. She couldn't get rid of an image of herself during that little incident from before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 8:27 pm

Whatever it was that Luna was trying to say to Ana, it just wasn't going to work. The first issue was that, Ana was too far gone when Luna tried to have her stay awake. The second was that she didn't exactly want to not sleep here. As Ana drifted off, she 'accidentally' fell off to the side and ended up with her head up against Luna's, partially leaning on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 8:38 pm

Luna sighed when Ana fell asleep. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do in such case? Should she wake her up or let her sleep? Should she be worried? In the end, Luna decided to just let Ana have her little nap. Perhaps the fact that Ana leaned on Luna's shoulder in the process, attributed to the decision. The girl closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the moment. "She's so close... it's so warm..." Luna thought as she smiled slightly. Her heart started beating faster and her cheeks became slightly pink. Of course, she couldn't understand why but... "It's a nice feeling..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 8:46 pm

"Luna..." Ana muttered her meister's name, quietly and perhaps almost unintelligibly due to the bubbling of the water, but nonetheless she said it. She shifted a little, cuddling up more to the other girl, now entirely unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 8:55 pm

Luna responded with a quiet "Huh?". For a moment she thought that the girl had woken up, but she quickly realized that wasn't the case. Her moves quickly became limited as Ana cuddled up. Well, she didn't want to wake her up to not make her grumpy. Instead, Luna decided to keep her eyes closed and continue to enjoy the situation. She was kinda curious if Ana was about to mutter anything more...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 9:04 pm

"Lo...ve..." Ana muttered between words that didn't seem to be even slightly audible, or understandable. Perhaps Ana slipped up somewhat with the whole going to sleep on Luna's shoulder thing. She hadn't really known herself to ever talk in her sleep, nor had anyone witnessed or told her if they did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:11 am

Luna was trying her best to focus on what Ana was muttering, but it was a very difficult task. She even tried reading from the moves of her lips... cute... soft lips... ahem... "Lu....v?" Luna repeated quietly. Trying to understand the context was almost impossible. Love? Was she talking about love? Was she in love with someone? Did love something? Luna didn't want to get into assumptions that would most likely be wrong but... the word love made her heart skip a bit. There was a weird thought that went through her mind. "Love..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:47 am

"Y...ou..." Ana seemed to mumble after that, quite undeniably bringing to light who the subject of her sleep talking actually was. The worst part about the whole thing for Ana was probably that she would wake up and remember none of it and know only that she was much closer to Luna than she had intended on being.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:08 am

For a second Luna's heart just stopped. She stared at Ana with her eyes wide open and her jaw dropped. No, she couldn't mean that...! But that'd...! Luna didn't want to get to false conclusions but... it couldn't be just a coincidence. That's when she realized something: Ana's strange behavior- could it be caused because of... what she had said in her sleep? Could Luna's weird feelings... mean she actually... loved her too? The meister's face turned bright red. "What now... what should I do?!" She thought. Her body started trembling a bit. That strange feeling of nervousness, accompanied by how fast her heart started beating. It was a weird feeling. She was scared but she wanted more... Luna looked at Ana, unsure what to do and whispered- "I... I love you too..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:45 am

Well, telling her now wasn't going to work; she was still asleep. That didn't last for a long time after, however, as she slowly opened her eyes and promptly sat back up very quickly while apologising for the way she had cuddled up to Luna. She didn't mention how she did mean to lean on her shoulder, obviously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:00 am

Well, she told her that at that moment because she was asleep. "I-I-I-It's okay, A-Ana!" Luna responded to the weapon's apology. Her face turned red completely at that moment. For a moment she wanted to say that she wouldn't mind if the cuddling lasted for a little bit longer. Well... at least she wanted to ensure Ana that she did enjoy the cuddling. "W-W-W-Well... I- Mean... I didn't mind... It... was... a-as nice as h-hugging..." Luna said quietly, stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:06 am

Ana looked at Luna with an eyebrow raised, quizzical. Luna was beet red and that was just something that didn't really happen before, even when the girl had made her hug her. "Are you okay, Luna?" she asked. Was it the hot water, or what?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:13 am

Luna didn't want to explain the reason behind her behavior but she felt the pressure of Ana's stare and it slowly made her want to just... tell her everything. "N-N-No, everything is perfectly fine! I-I-It's not like I heard you mut-t-t-ter some things while you were s-s-sleeping!" Luna said, trying to kill the suspicions that Ana had. Instead... she only made it worse and once she realized it, she laughed nervously
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:16 am

Ana went red when Luna said that, though got up close to Luna, looking somewhat panicked. What could she have said that made Luna act like this? It couldn't have been good. "What did I say?" She finally asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:28 am

"N-Nothing t-that important!" Luna basically squealed. "I-It was nothing b-bad r-r-really!" The girl started thinking of a convincing lie to make Ana stop asking questions... the only problem was... she was terrible at lying. "W-W-Well y-you muttered s-something a-about... m-me having a soft, huggable skin! Y-Yeah that!" She said loudly, but it was an obvious lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptively in Love (Private)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next