Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deceptively in Love (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 6:55 pm

Well, Ana didn't mind, but Luna most certainly did. She really really hated being indebted to anyone. To her, it was one of the worst feelings. Well, at least she had a swimsuit! A very cute one too! Once they finally arrived there, Luna quickly prepared money to pay for the entrance. With her swimsuit and a towel that had been handed to her by Ana, the girl smiled Ana couldn't stop her from paying for herself again!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 7:37 pm

Ana was just fine with letting Luna pay for herself here. It was cheap and it barely put a dent in the savings that Ana had made for Luna. Not that the girl would know. Still, after they both paid and got inside, Ana went off towards the changing rooms, glad that this particular establishment had personal changing rooms rather than something akin to a locker room. That would truly have been torturous.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 9:34 pm

Luna seemed a bit more excited about the whole thing as they were on their way towards the changing rooms. As far as she could remember, it was her first time at a swimming pool. That fact also reminded her of a certain... rather important thing... she didn't know how to swim! That's why Luna hoped that there would be other attractions than just pools, just like on some posters she'd seen. The girl walked into the changing room and with joy in her eyes she took a look at her new swimsuit. "This is going to be exciting! I'm going to see Ana in her swimming suit! I bet it's cute! And she'll see me in my swimming suit!" She suddenly thought and that thought caused a blush to appear on her cheeks. Luna started changing into her bikini. She wanted to be ready as quickly as it was possible. It took her a moment and when she was in her swimming suit, she got out of the changing rooms and looked around trying to find Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 10:32 pm

Ana had gotten out of the changing rooms before Luna did and decided to stand off to the side where she wasn't in anyone's way. She was wearing a two piece swimsuit, but the top part was slightly less like a traditional bikini in that it was more like a wide strip of material tied around her.. It was white and somewhat ordinary, but not much less revealing than what would be expected. She had her hair down again, for one reason or another. When Luna had come along looking for her, Ana tried not to look too interested, though she really couldn't help the red tinge her cheeks took on once more. She also couldn't help but just look at the other girl for a while before finally realising that she should be trying to not look too interested. Looking away towards the pools, as if she saw something interesting over there, she spoke, "You look good, you picked well," she said at first, before lifting a hand which held the bottle of sunscreen which she had picked up earlier, choosing to look at the label now instead, "Uhm... You, uh, well, we should put this on. Not sure how long you've been in Death City, but the Nevada sun is no joke even if it isn't exactly the hottest at this time of day and year."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 1:34 pm

Luna smiled when she noticed her partner in her swimsuit. The meister was about to compliment Ana's choice when Ana spoke. The weapon's compliment made her blush slightly. "T-Thank you... I-I'm glad you think it looks good... Uhm... You look very cute in yours too, Ana" The girl said quietly, stuttering a bit from the embarrassment caused by both Ana's compliment and the fact that they both were wearing bikinis. Luna looked at the bottle and tilted her head to her side. "W-Well, I've been living in Death City for as long as I can remember... I'm pretty used to the weather here..." She explained. In her naivety she didn't even notice that Ana's behavior was even more unusual than before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 2:08 pm

Ana shoved the bottle at Luna. "Just do it, okay? I don't want you to get burned," she said, having ignored Luna's own compliments. "Living here for a long time still doesn't exempt you, nor does it exempt me," she went on. She wasn't going to relent here. She herself got herself sunburned more times than she would care to admit, so she was certainly not going to let anyone else or herself take any chances anymore.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 4:18 pm

"O-Okay... f-fine..." Luna said quietly as she took a look at the bottle. Then she let out a quiet sigh. "I don't like applying sunscreen so much... it's almost impossible to apply it on the back..." The meister complained and then sighed. Suddenly a surprisingly great idea came into her head. Well, it seemed good to Luna at least. For Ana though... "Hey... we could actually help each other with applying sunscreen, now that I think about it..." Luna said calmly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 6:10 pm

"Right..." Ana said, just as quietly, shrugging. She was prepared for at least this much. She knew that it would probably be something that they would need to do. "Yeah, you just need help with your back, so start putting it on."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 7:21 pm

Luna nodded with a slight smile present on her face. She was glad that Ana agreed to help her. The girl started applying the sunscreen quickly. She started from her legs, then the torso and arms and the face. It took her a few minutes and once she was done with applying the sunscreen on her body the girl looked at her friend... it was finally the time. "W-Well... s-so... uhm... could you apply the sunscreen on my back, p-p-please?" Luna asked quietly. A slight blush appeared on her cheeks for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 7:55 pm

Ana took the bottle from Luna and moved around so she was behind her. She put some of the sunscreen on her hands and warmed it up a little before she started applying it, of course after setting the bottle aside for the moment. She tried to make sure not to do anything that might seem weird, though she thought it to be lucky that avoiding quite obviously touching anything that she probably shouldn't do wasn't actually something that was weird. Then, she was glad that Luna couldn't really look at her while she was doing this, because despite herself she really couldn't help but stare. As for her expression.. It might have been difficult to tell, but she was red and was biting at her lip, though why that was her reaction was a mystery to her also. "Done..." she said quietly, after a while, when she stepped away and turned away a bit. She picked the bottle up to put sunscreen on herself, too, then. She was definitely making a point of looking away as she did so, too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 8:16 pm

Having sunscreen applied by someone was a really weird feeling, it caused Luna's blush to become brighter. The girl was trying to convince herself that it was really nothing weird, nothing to be embarrassed about, yet deep inside she felt that she was so embarrassed because Ana was the one applying the substance. She couldn't understand that feeling. Shouldn't it be the other way? Shouldn't it feel normal? Shouldn't she feel relaxed? Luna closed her eyes and bit her lip. Soon Ana started applying the sunscreen on her own body. At first, Luna looked away, but... then, for some reason, she peeked at her, briefly. "She is so cute..." The meister thought. "J-Just let me know when... um... if... you'll need help too..." Luna said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2018, 8:23 pm

When Ana was done with the absolute limit of what she could reach on her own, she took a deep breath and then got the bottle again and handed it to Luna, wordlessly turning her back to the girl again. She crossed her arms and closer her eyes, trying to prepare herself for what was to come as well as figuring out what she would rush off to do to try and make her inevitable embarrassment less apparent.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 10:11 am

Once again Luna found herself staring at her weapon for a moment, with her hands trembling slightly. Just thinking about what she was supposed to do made her feel a bit weird. Luna shook her head and took a deep breath- she promised she'd help her and she was going to keep her word! And so the meister started applying the sunscreen on her partner's back using her soft hands. At first, she was trying to finish the whole process as fast as it was possible, however, with each passing second, her moves were getting slower and slower as her mind was getting clouded with thoughts she couldn't understand. It took a few minutes but Luna finally managed to finish her task. "O-O-Okay... I-I think we're ready..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 12:45 pm

Trust Luna not to zone out while doing something... While Ana realised that she had sort of made a mistake when Luna started to slow down with the application of the sunscreen, she also didn't hurry the girl up. She may not have wanted let Luna know about her feelings and she wasn't comfortable about being touchy-feely with the other girl, but that didn't mean she didn't find it pleasant. She took her chance, whatever the effect might have been on her level of embarrassment and by extension the signs that came with. Well, first of all, she had to concentrate to keep herself from making any sounds that might betray her. Then, when it was over, she gestured for Luna to follow. Without turning around. She made a point of that. She headed for the shallow end of the main pool, probably looking to use that to slowly adjust to the temperature of the water. She was none the wiser about Luna's swimming dysfunction.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 1:28 pm

Luna followed Ana in silence. It was... a very awkward day, compared to every other day Luna'd spent with Ana. The girl had a strange feeling that something was very wrong with Ana... but also with herself. She couldn't understand why Ana's suspicious behavior caused such a strange storm of feelings in her own heart. "What's wrong with us today?" Luna thought. On their way to the pool, Luna kept staring at the floor. "Uh...  I don't know how to swim... So... I... I'll stay in the shallow parts of the pool..." The girl suddenly said, with a giant blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 4:42 pm

Ana looked over her shoulder momentarily, a little surprised, but then looked straight ahead again. She shrugged, then. "That's fine. We don't have to do any actual swimming," Ana said. It's not like she was planning to be doing laps of the pool. Really, she just wanted to be playing with Luna. Once Ana came upon the submerged steps which lead into the pool proper, she very slowly walked down them. She seemed to be shivering and making rather quiet sounds of displeasure at the relatively cold water.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 5:07 pm

Luna observed Ana as she entered the cold water. A cold shiver went down her spine. "Is it that cold?" The girl asked her. Before the weapon could answer the question, Luna decided to test it herself. She slowly started walking into the pool, but she stopped when her the water was above her knees. Basically... she froze. "U-Uwah... It... It really is..." The girl commented quietly. After a moment, Luna clenched her teeth and started walking deeper into the poor, trying to get used to the cold water as quickly as it was possible. She stopped when the water was slightly below her chest. Luna let out a quiet whimper. "C-c-c-cold!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 5:15 pm

Ana, rather than walk into the pool slowly, had decided even before her legs were fully submerged to just take the easy way out, though not the most pleasant. She backed out of the pool and walked around the side. She then jumped in, quickly and unceremoniously. She then swam up to Luna, with only her head above the surface, shivering a little though gradually less as the seconds wore on. "Done," she said, with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 5:54 pm

Luna decided to go even deeper into the pool and stopped when her head was the only thing that was above the surface. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. Luckily for her, she was getting used to the water temperature rather quickly and a few minutes later she looked at Ana and smiled. "Done! It's still a bit cold, but it's definitely way better than just a moment ago." The girl told her friend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 7:16 pm

"That's how it works. It's just getting in that sucks," Ana said, nodding, with a smile. After a moment of sitting there, Ana put a cupped hand at the surface of the water and squeezing down sent a splash of water in Luna's general direction.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 7:50 pm

Because of Luna's terrible luck, she wasn't able to react in time and in the process, the splash of water hit her eyes. "Oowiee!" The girl whined as she started rubbing her eye. She then looked at Ana and tilted her head to her side slightly. "That was a surprise attack!" Luna said before she "pushed" the water in Ana's direction, trying to splash her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2018, 8:04 pm

Retaliation was inevitable, Ana understood, but she would have been a bad sport if she simply ducked under the water to avoid Luna's own splashing. So, the only thing she did was close her eyes. She was nice, but she wasn't that nice. Still, with a smile, Ana started squeezing off little spurts off water from both hands towards Luna, smiling while she did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 12:39 pm

Luna covered her eyes with her hands during Ana's counter, giggling. She was looking for the right opportunity to strike back and once she found one, she once again splashed her friend with water. A wide smile appeared on her face. "Haha! Gotcha" The girl said before she splashed Ana once more. Luna was sure that it was going to be another fun day form them both!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 12:55 pm

Laughing, Ana splashed Luna properly before diving down below the water and moving around the other girl. Whether she could see this happening or not was of little concern at the moment, though she did hope to come back up behind her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2018, 6:46 pm

Luna started looking around, trying to find Ana, she even tried to locate her underwater. It didn't occur to the girl that her friend actually wanted to surprise her by resurfacing right behind her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptively in Love (Private)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next