Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deceptively in Love (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 6:57 pm

"Sure!" Luna giggled before she placed the ring on the spot. She made sure everything was properly prepared before she carefully took her place on the front. To make extra sure nothing bad would happen she even grabbed the sides of the ring with her hands. "Get ready." Luna told Ana with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 7:27 pm

Ana once more giggled at the way that Luna was trying to avoid an accident. Perhaps she realised why it was that Ana took them away from the slides in the first place. Still, they were back because Ana couldn't say no. She sat on the ring quickly, right after Luna got herself settled. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2018, 10:23 am

It's not that Luna realized the reason why Ana decided to avoid the slides. She only wanted to make sure nothing embarrassing would happen to her again. Plus, she didn't want to make Ana worry. "L-Let's go then!" Luna said smiling before she used her feet to push them into the stream of water which sent them down the slide. Luna didn't seem scared! "Woooohooo!" She yelled happily and laughed as they started speeding up. Well, if she were to be on that slide alone... well... she'd probably be a bit scared, but Ana was with her which made her sure that nothing bad would happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2018, 10:59 am

Ana laughed all the way down the slide and afterwards when they came out of the bottom end again. She jumped down from the ring and into the water, pushing both it and Luna towards the edge of the pool that they had landed in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2018, 1:41 pm

Unluckily for both of them, Luna was just in the process of getting off the ring when Ana pushed it. That made the girl fall off of it head down into the pool with a loud "Wah!" and a loud splash. A short moment later Luna's head appeared above the surface of the water. She looked at Ana confused.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 7:33 am

Ana giggled after her brief moment of just trying to go and get Luna so that she didn't drown or something, when she saw that she came up by herself. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that," Ana said, approaching Luna to give her a hug, "Aww, you look like a betrayed puppy."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 1:38 pm

Luna accepted the hug happily and with her eyes closed she let out a quiet giggle. "W-Well... I-I just... didn't expect you to push that ring... A-at least I got a hug... hehehe..." She said, then let out another giggle. When the girl finally broke out of the hug she looked at Ana with a happy smile. Her eyes were filled with joy. "A-Alright, it's your turn to pick the attraction now... G-gimme a sec... I'll just put the ring somewhere..." Luna said before she climbed out of the pool and placed the ring on a rack. After that, she returned to Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 3:19 pm

Ana had climbed most of the way out of the small pool, sitting herself on the edge, once Luna went off to put the ring away. She wondered for a bit when Luna asked what she wanted to do, humming contemplatively. When she finally figured out something, she stood up. "How would you like me to teach you how to swim? Or at least not sink?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 3:30 pm

Luna quickly nodded at the idea. "S-sure. I barely managed to resurface back earlier..." The meister said smiling slightly. She seemed quite excited to learn swimming from Ana. Well, logically thinking, being able to swim would probably be a useful skill for a meister. Plus, swimming seemed fun! "P-please, teach me how to swim then." She added as her smile grew wider.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2018, 8:03 pm

Ana took Luna by the hand and led her over to the main pool where they had started their time at the pool, quickly taking her into water deep enough so that she could just about stand on her tiptoes with her head above water. Ana could stand quite comfortably, considering that she was taller.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:07 pm

Ah, Luna's height; her biggest weakness. She really hated the fact that she was so short and standing on her toes in the pool only made reminded her of the fact that everyone around her seemed taller (not counting little kids). "A-A-Alright... let's start then..." The girl said, stuttering from the coldness of the water and from the fact that she was slightly afraid of drowning after her two incidents...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:12 pm

"I'm right here, so don't worry. You gotta learn how to float first," Ana said, moving behind the girl. "Now, you want to move your legs back and forth and arms up and down, so that you're pushing the water down. If you need to stop, you can just stand up or I can hold you, okay?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:43 pm

The "pushing the water down" hint was probably the most helpful part of what Ana said for Luna as it helped her imagine how exactly the moves should look like. "A-Alright... I-I'll try my best..." The girl said before she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then jumped slightly and just started doing what Ana told her to do. So she started moving her legs and arms, pushing the water down. To her surprise, it really worked! Luna let out a satisfied giggle. "Y-Yay! I... I'm floating! A-Ana look! haha!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:46 pm

"Quick learner, aren't you," Ana said happily, clapping her hands together just above the water with a smile on her face. "You can tread water, so next would be paddling. If you can, bring your legs up to push yourself forward. I'll hold you if you don't get it straight away."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:00 pm

"You're just a good teacher, Ana!" Luna said before she heard her next task. First, she tried to realize how that should work then she attempted to do that... Unluckily it didn't go too well and she ended up with her head under the water. It took her a moment to return to her floating "position". "H-Help..?" Luna squeaked, with a huge blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:06 pm

"If you say so," Ana said, shrugging. She didn't think she was great or anything. When Luna didn't quite get it, Ana got closer and held her up by the belly, so that she didn't sink. "Try again," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:35 pm

With a smile, Luna tried to do make another attempt, which thanks to Ana's help, ended up with a success. In her head she imagined people swimming in a boat and using paddles to move. She also remembered how dolphins swim. It made her finally realize how to keep herself from sinking and drowning. It was her little... eureka moment. "I-I think I got it!" Luna informed Ana with an excited smile before she actually trying to turn her idea into a thing. She'd use her arms and legs as paddles. Luna slowly started swimming forwards. Her moves were slow and a bit clunky but at least it worked!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:38 pm

Ana slowly let go of Luna, letting her swim completely on her own rather than with her assistance, though she did keep her hands right below the girl in case she couldn't quite manage it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

After a few minutes of swimming, Luna finally reached the shallow part of the pool and stood on her feet. The girl let out a happy giggle. "Swimming is so much fun! Thank you for teaching me Ana." Luna said quietly but happily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 4:09 pm

"Well, you're pretty far from being able to swim properly, but at least you won't drown so easily anymore," Ana said, partly joking, smiling at the girl. "It's starting to get late."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 5:12 pm

"Yeah, you're right... I guess we should get going, right?" Luna said as she looked around, trying to find some sort of a clock to check what time it was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 5:15 pm

The most telltale clock was probably the fact that it was starting to get darker. "Yeah, we probably should," Ana said, starting to head out of the pool. "I'll walk you to the dorms, though."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 5:27 pm

Luna climbed out of the pool slowly. "That'd be so nice of you." She said smiling. "A-alright, let's go to the dressing room then." The girl said as she slowly started walking towards the exit from the pool area.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 5:40 pm

After the two of them had changed and left the pool area. Ana did as she said and walked Luna over to the dorms; of course, she pointed out she was going to walk her over there because she was going to hold her hand the entire way.

Kek.

FIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptively in Love (Private)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8