Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deceptively in Love (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 9:17 am

Ana was just about getting to trying to think of some. She did need a little more time and she kind of liked the idea of doing some of the things that Luna had written down. "What's wrong with your ideas?" she asked Luna, since she was curious anyway. She wouldn't try too hard to make the girl pick one of those, however, at least until she herself thought of something good.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 1:39 pm

Luna shrugged. "I simply think they aren't really that interesting. I can't really afford going shopping and I'm not going to borrow money from anyone... To go swimming I'd need to have a swimsuit... I mean... I guess I could afford it... We've already been to the trampoline park once... Also, your ideas are usually way better." The girl explained quietly and then smiled slightly at Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 5:34 pm

"If you don't want to take money then how about we go and buy you a swimsuit. You'll be taking a gift, not money," Ana said, as if the two options were really any different. She hoped that Luna would be gullible enough to believe that logic, however bad that would seem.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 6:59 pm

Luna wasn't sure if that logic made any sense. Everyone, even naive Luna, could come to a conclusion that borrowing money to buy something and having someone buy you something was basically the same. The girl wasn't too comfortable with such thought. "A-As I said, I-I-I could afford a swimsuit if I wanted... B-B-Besides I was planning to find a part-time job a-anyways..." She told Ana, not hiding the feeling of awkwardness and uneasiness the topic of money caused.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 7:23 pm

Ana tutted at the fact that her attempt failed, as if she had any right to be annoyed at anything. She put her head down on the table and groaned. She'd offer to lend the girl one of her own, but the differences in their anatomy sort of made that a bad idea. Even if it made Luna a bit uncomfortable, Ana had to try one more thing before giving up and suggesting something else entirely. Rolling her head to the side, facing Luna, she said this: "Once you do that, you can pay me back. You'll be paying yourself, just... Later."

Even Ana didn't seem to be quite convinced by her mental gymnastics.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 7:35 pm

It was Luna's turn to groan quietly. Why was Ana even so eager to help her with her little swimsuit problem? The meister clearly stated that she could afford it if she wanted. Perhaps the weapon was seeking some sort of satisfaction in her attempts to help her meister? Luna couldn't understand Ana's way of thinking in that case. In the end, the girl came to a naive conclusion that it would probably make the weapon happy... somehow... It was a twisted logic on both sides. Luna sighed. "Alright... b-b-but I promise I'll pay you back..." It was obvious that she wasn't too comfortable with that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 7:52 pm

Finally, Luna relented. Ana sat back up and smiled at her meister, standing up after that. "Sure. Let's go then," Clearly the matter was settled in that case. First, going to buy a swimsuit for Luna (at least) and then the pool. Considering the deal she just brokered with the other girl, Ana wouldn't be trying to secretly pay off Luna's coffee. She grabbed her bag and walked over to pay for herself and only herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 7:57 pm

Luna wasn't happy with the outcome of their planning, but she decided to follow the plan, for Ana's sake. The meister took her bag and then approached the counter to pay for her coffee and once the two were ready, she walked out of the cafe. "So... where to now? " Luna asked quietly as she looked at her partner a bit sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 8:09 pm

Ana waved for Luna to follow her as she walked past her. She knew enough about where things were to know of a store that was on the way to the pool, so they could stop by. The fact that her house wasn't in the area for either did make it so that she would have to buy a swimsuit too. That was fine. They could have some fun with it, surely?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 8:23 pm

Luna started walking beside her partner in silence. She still struggled internally with the whole situation. Well, at least she would pay Ana later. The truth was, that Luna hated the thought of being in debt and that's why it made her really uncomfortable. There was no turning back though and she had to rely on Ana during their little shopping trip.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 8:32 pm

At one point, Ana turned to walk into a store. Just before she opened the door to go inside, she turned to Luna to say they this was the place. She turned around gradually as she pushed the door open, pausing once she had a view of the part of the store that they would be going to and the mannequins that displayed the product that they would be purchasing. Slowly, she stared moving again, towards that section. Backing out now would be so, so very suspicious that not even Ana could play it cool. It was way too late. She was so unsure about whether she should be glad or whether to dread everything going forward; she knew for sure that she should have put two and two together.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 5:05 pm

Luna followed Ana into the store, hoping she'd be able to find something cute and cheap for herself. Her initial plan was to get a plain one-piece swimsuit, however, because she went shopping with Ana, there was a huge chance that her plans would get... changed. The girl followed the weapon in silence and once they found themselves surrounded by various swimsuits, she finally said- "W-Well... let's start looking then..."
Luna started looking around at the mannequins trying to find something decent and not too revealing. After a moment, a strange thought entered her head- "Ana would look so cute in a bikini~!" That strange thought made her blush slightly. In her naivety, she was unaware of the true meaning behind her strange thoughts and reactions they were causing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 5:17 pm

Ana broke away from Luna to go and look for herself, now that the idea of having fun with picking things wasn't actually a prospect that Ana thought she could really take right about now. The pool itself would probably be bad enough on its own without a variety to boot. She very quickly picked some things that she thought might not look too bad despite her lack of assets and went off towards the changing rooms, to see which was best.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 5:40 pm

Luna was searching and searching and searching, but she couldn't find anything that, in her opinion, would look good on her. Everything seemed so revealing and there were more bikini sets than one-piece swimsuits and even those seemed revealing. "Agreeing to this was a bad idea..." The meister said to herself. She simply couldn't imagine herself in a swimsuit. Wearing one seemed embarrassing! Well, she'd already agreed to come with Ana there... In the end, Luna took the plainest and covering blue one-piece swimsuit and walked into one of the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 6:12 pm

Ana would be lying if she said that she wasn't trying to see which of the swimsuits made what little she had look the best. She tried a few, though only one seemed to do anything in her opinion and she certainly wasn't about to ask Luna for the same reason that she didn't exactly want to see Luna trying anything on either. When she handed in the swimsuits that she wasn't going to be buying to the changing room attendant, she stood outside them waiting for Luna; she assumed that the girl was inside since Ana didn't see her around the store.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 6:29 pm

Luna tried on the swimsuit she'd chosen and looked into a mirror that was in the changing room. It didn't look good on her, but on the bright side, in her eyes wearing it would be way more comfortable than wearing a bikini set. The girl quickly changed back into her clothes and left the changing room, sighing quietly. Luckily, she managed to find Ana quickly. "So... did you find anything interesting?" Luna asked the weapon quietly. She was still holding that plain, boring and cheap swimsuit she'd tried on.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 6:51 pm

Ana nodded to say that she had indeed found something that could be called interesting. She then noticed that Luna chose the cheapest and most plain swimsuit available. So technically the girl was using her own money if they went off of the deal they made, but Ana really was disappointed. She didn't show it, though, simply deciding to give the girl some advice that wasn't exactly untrue. "That's not going to last for very long."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 7:00 pm

Luna tilted her head to her side slightly. What was that supposed to mean anyway? The girl looked at the swimsuit she'd chosen and frowned. "Uhm... I... I don't understand? W-What do you mean?" The girl asked naively as she kept staring at the item, giving it a puzzled look.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 7:04 pm

"It's made of cheap stuff so it will wear out quickly, for one," Ana said with a shrug, neglecting to mention things such as Luna likely not being done growing just yet, though a swimsuit not lasting for long in that sort of way couldn't really be avoided. At least, unless it was Ana and when vertical growth wasn't an issue.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 7:14 pm

"O-Oh... I-I see..." Luna mumbled and then sighed, accepting Ana's explanation almost immediately. A bit hesitantly the girl put away the ugly and cheap swimsuit. She started looking around, desperately trying to find something better. She even started walking around, looking at every single swimsuit that was her size. Nothing seemed decent and enough in her eyes. Defeated by her own indecisiveness she returned to her partner. "Help..." Luna whispered with a blush on her face as she stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 7:23 pm

So it has come to this. Ana sighed as she walked off to do something similar to what Luna had been doing, except she was actually picking some of the swimsuits up rather than just going by them. Once she had enough that she was satisfied that there was a range for Luna to select from, she went back to the girl and shoved them in her arms. The small pile included both the one piece types and otherwise. Ana was certainly of the opinion that Luna would look great in either, just as long as it wasn't cheap garbage. "If any of those aren't quite the right size, let me know. I was estimating, mostly. Pick one you like from those."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 7:55 pm

Luna sighed in relief when she said that Ana brought her many swimsuits to choose from. Perhaps she could find something for herself in the end? The girl trusted in her partner's fashion sense and with a warm, grateful smile, she took the whole pile into the changing rooms. She decided to try on every one-piece swimsuit Ana'd brought her (since she wasn't too interested in bikini sets). It didn't take her too because there weren't that many of them and actually most of them didn't look good on Luna. Probably the sizes were wrong. With a quiet sigh, she looked at a pile of two-piece swimsuits. Perhaps trying some of them on wouldn't hurt? Luna decided to choose randomly. With her eyes closed, she picked up a random bikini set and to her surprise... it looked quite nice. Luna's curiosity took over and she quickly tried it on and then looked into the mirror. It was a really nice-looking bikini with flowers on a black background and to the girl's surprise, it looked very, very cute on her. Luna stared at the mirror with a bright blush on her face. It looked decent, it wasn't too revealing (for a bikini set) and it looked great. For a moment Luna looked at a pile of boring one-piece swimsuits, trying to convince herself to try all of them on again... but... in the end, the bikini won her heart. Luna quickly put her clothes on and left the changing room. She handed the swimsuits she wasn't going to get to the attendant and then walked over to Ana with a blush still present on her face and with the swimsuit she'd chosen in her hand. "T-This one... It's cute... I think I'll take it..." She said quietly presenting, presenting the swimsuit to Ana. The thought of being seen wearing a bikini was still quite embarrassing to Luna but on the other hand... deep inside she wanted a certain person to see her wearing that bikini...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 8:11 pm

Ana patiently waited for Luna to emerge with, hopefully, a swimsuit of choice that Ana could then go off and buy along with her own. She had the thought of going over there to check on Luna since the girl was taking her time, but decided in the end that it'd probably finish off her poor, weak, little heart. Thus, she did nothing at all until Luna finally came out. Ana looked over the choice that Luna had made and gave her a smile along with a thumbs up. She then took it from Luna and headed off towards the counter. She had enough foresight to also grab some towels and a bottle of sunscreen that the store also had conveniently. Before Luna could even argue, Ana told the girl that she was buying both of the towels for herself to keep, but Luna could use one for today. She would have no arguments here, even if her logic was somewhat flawed once again. After finally getting the lot purchased, Ana looked over the receipt and stuffed it into the shopping bag with the rest. "Your swimsuit was fifteen dollars, by the way," She said on the way out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 4:31 am

Oh well, Ana knew Luna too well. The girl had no choice but to follow Ana in silence and accept her fate. She still felt bad about the fact that she couldn't buy the swimsuit with her money. What was even the point of having Ana buy her that swimsuit if she herself could afford it? It was something Luna couldn't understand. Perhaps Ana was simply worried that Luna would start spending so much she'd become unable to buy herself basic things like food? That made sense. Kinda. When Ana said how much Luna's swimsuit cost, the meister nodded. "Alright, thanks! I'll pay back for it as soon as possible, okay?" She told her partner with a smile on her face and a blush on her cheeks. The meister was walking beside the weapon the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 6:15 pm

"Okay, okay, don't rush it," Ana said, waving it off since she really didn't mind if Luna didn't actually pay her back. Not that Ana thought that she wouldn't, which is why she lied about the price, which was a bit higher than what she said it was. It was a stroke of luck that the girl was too shy to pick something for herself. Ana didn't say anything about anything until they were at the pool, however, which wasn't too long of a walk from the shop. Ana stopped Luna before they got inside to pay for entrance to hand over the girl's swimsuit and a towel. It'd be faster than dealing with it inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptively in Love (Private)   Deceptively in Love (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptively in Love (Private)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next