Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2018, 11:32 am

Yomi perked up at the mention of magic. She'd almost forgotten her new meister was a witch..! "Yes!" She said, a little too quickly, and coughed to defuse the sudden outburst in embarrassment. She started slowly, "I've never actually seen a witch's magic in person... so that's why it's cool to me, ah, I'm actually kind of lame for that, huh?" She rubbed her arm and gave a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/leafkid
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 2:57 pm

Angela shook her head in response to her words. "Nah, nah! I also think magic is cool! Besides, with me as your meister you'll have an opportunity to see many spells." The witch told her as she smiled widely. Her eyes were seemed to be filled with excitement. She really wanted to show Yomi all of the cool tricks the witches can do. "Alirght, let's go to the training grounds or something. We need lots of space for our little show!" Angela told Yomi before she stood up, ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2018, 10:04 am

Yomi nodded and stood up as well, stumbling a bit before regaining her composure and following Angela.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2018, 5:21 pm

The witch started leading the way outside of the cafe with a wide, happy smile on her face. She seemed really excited to show her new partner what she was capable of. Though, a part of her was slightly worried that Yomi might find fire magic not as exciting and interesting as other fields of magic like her mother's illusions or her sister's supportive magic. Once they got outside, Angela looked around. The streets were just empty, which was pretty convenient for her. "Oh well, I guess we could start our show with the best thing... So, Yomi, wanna fly?" The witch said as she looked at her partner with a smirk and a wink.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2018, 8:13 pm

Yomi was practically beaming. She nodded eagerly and then caught herself, blushing and nodding more slowly. She fidgeted with the sleeves of her coat and gave a small, embarrassed laugh.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2018, 6:10 pm

After making extra sure that there would be no witnesses, Angela closed her eyes and let out a sigh. Then, with her eyes still closed, she mumbled her magical mantra quietly. It was almost impossible to understand the words coming out of her mouth. After she felt that the magical energy started filling her soul and body, she put her hands on her hips and looked at Yomi. "Ahem! Summoning- fire wings!" The witch exclaimed before grinning widely.

Suddenly a pair of magical wings made of fire started growing out of Angela's back. They quickly became big enough to cover the witch's entire body if she only wanted. Those wings looked a lot like a pair of wings that'd belong to an angel. There was a bright shine coming out of the feathers made of fire. "Alright, if you want you can transform into your weapon form. Alternatively, I can just carry you in my arms. Kinda like a superhero taking someone somewhere... or something... Uh... yeah... Oh and don't worry, I'm quite strong!"
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2018, 6:43 pm

Yomi was in awe of the sight in front of her. The wings which shone brightly in the dimness of dusk, was beautiful. She soon realized she'd forgotten to speak. "I um, I think I'll stay in this form," She stuttered, "but if you ever get tired, just let me know and I'll turn into an axe." She imagined being carried would get quite tiring after a while; for both of them, considering she wasn't used to physical contact... But feeling the air on her face while flying, even if only for a little while, would be worth it.

OOC: I'm assuming it's around early dusk at this time, since classes are over and they probably spent quite some time at the cafe, haha
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2018, 6:16 am

OOC: Yeah that's a fair assumption ^^

IC:
"Sure! Oh, and don't worry, I've got strong arms!" Angela told Yomi with a wide smile on her face. Well, the truth was that she got used to carrying people in her arms. It was thanks to her sister who, unlike Angela, couldn't fly. The witch stepped forward towards Yomi and reached out with her arms towards her in a sign that she was ready to fly. "Ready when you are! By the way, wrap your arm around my neck for safety, okay?"
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2018, 11:08 pm

Yomi nodded in acknowledgment before hesitantly stepping forward and wrapping her arms around Angela's neck, meanwhile avoiding eye contact. It was awkward being this close to someone she'd only met that day, but it wasn't horrible. She just had to get used to it.
Yomi was trying different things today, and maybe that would be good for her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2018, 5:32 pm

Angela grinned with excitement and without a warning picked Yomi up. It made them look a bit like a prince holding a princess. "Heeeere we gooo!" The witch shouted loudly before she stretched her huge wing. It seemed like they became even brighter as if they were gathering energy for the flight. Suddenly Angela started running as if to catch the wind and jumped high, allowing her wings to finally do their job. After they properly took off, Angela started flapping her wings to gain speed and get higher. It didn't take them long before they found themselves flying above the rooftops. "I'm going to take it slow for now, to allow you to get used to it." Angela informed Yomi calmly.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2018, 5:54 pm

Yomi only nodded, still a bit shaken from the take off. She tightened her grip and tried to relax as she looked at the ground below them. Yomi then closed her eyes and took a deep breath, one of her most used methods of calming down. She reopened them and instead of looking at the ground far beneath them, looked at some of the higher buildings around them, noting how the bright light from Angela's wings reflected on some of the closer buildings. She lifted her gaze to the sky and noticed a few stars beginning to peek out from the light navy blue sky, the sun's sleepy face dissapearing into the orange horizon below them. Yomi brought her attention back to Angela, completely awestruck by the scene around her.

OOC: I was in a good mood and wrote more than usual today haha
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2018, 6:20 pm

Angela's plan was to allow Yomi to just enjoy watching Death City from above- from her favorite perspective. That's why the witch decided to basically fly in circles before getting to the training grounds to show the weapon the rest of her powers. Of course, unluckily for them both, Angela decided to reveal her strongest cart at the very beginning. Why? Because manipulating fire in cool ways can't be as awesome as flying using huge angelic fire wings!
Angela looked down at Yomi with a huge satisfied grin on her face. "So, how's the view? Are you enjoying it?" The witch asked and then giggled, getting the answers to her question just from looking at Yomi's face. The creepy moon soon started appearing on the night sky. There was a strange beauty to it. With the mix of many different colors, the sunlight got replaced by the moonlight. The night was beginning...
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2018, 9:29 pm

"The view is amazing." Yomi murmured, a hesitant and shy smile appearing across her face. She couldn't help but smile. This person had shown her sides of Death City she hadn't even known about, and it was true, the view was amazing.

OOC: omgg i coulda swore i replied to this already but apparently not.....
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2018, 11:23 am

ooc: Isok, I too thought I posted for you >.>

IC:
Angela laughed loudly and happily. "Great! I think you're going to see this view more often as my partner! As you might've guessed, I really love flying around." The witch told the weapon cheerfully before she sped up significantly and started flying towards the training grounds. "Well, my other spells aren't as cool as this, but I think you might like them! I'm going to show them to you soon." She added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2018, 2:18 pm

Yomi tightened her grip as Angela sped up, but soon relaxed again and nodded.

OOC: oof sorry for the one-liner
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2018, 9:51 am

ooc: Isssoook. It's kinda my fault for not giving you much to do, I guess ^^

ic:

A few minutes of their rather pleasant flight later, they finally reached the area where the training grounds were located. The darkness of the night made it look rather unwelcoming. Though it was perfect for Angela since it would make her planned show look amazing (at least in her opinion). The witch slowly landed on the ground. "Angela airlines has reached its destination. The V.I.P passenger is now allowed to safely leave her seat..." The witch said jokingly, before letting out a quiet giggle. "Alright, time for some fireworks!" The witch informed Yomi as she put the weapon on her feet. After that, her wings turned disappeared, extinguished by Angela's magic.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2018, 8:15 pm

Yomi giggled softly behind her hand as she steadied herself. She held her arm in one hand and covered her mouth with the other, hiding her smile which still hadn't faltered. "Alright then, show me what you got."

OOC: ah its ok
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2018, 5:35 am

Angela grinned at Yomi widely. "Alight, let's start the second part of our fun!" Said the witch cheerfully, obviously finding the whole thing to be incredibly entertaining. Besides, she felt that it could help Yomi open up a bit which would allow the witch to get to know her better too. "Okay, this will be fairly simple. I need you to transform into your weapon form for a while. I want to show you a really cool spell that I've created to add elements to non-elemental weapons." The girl explained.
Back to top Go down
cronanoises
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
cronanoises

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2018, 2:58 am

ooc: hhhhhhhhh sorry I had summer school n stuff and kinda forgot about this site for a while but I'm sorta back

Yomi hesitated a bit at the mention of spells involving herself, but internally shook off her anxious thoughts, since... that's all they were. Anxious thoughts. Yomi had already decided she trusted Angela. So she nodded and transformed into her weapon form, already anticipating Angela's next trick.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2018, 11:20 am

ooc: Well then, welcome back ^^

ic:
"Worry ya not! Promise this won't hurt at all!" Angela said enthusiastically as she took hold of Yomi. She swung the weapon around a bit. The only reason for that- it was very fun. The witch cleared her throat and cast her spell "Elemental enchantment: Fire" Suddenly a wave of fire spurted out of Angela's hand and started covering Yomi's weapon form in a spiral movement. In a way, she was on fire but wasn't burning at all. Yomi wouldn't even feel the heat. Quickly the coat of fire covered the weapon fully. The witch swung the axe around once more, leaving a fiery trail behind. "Cool, isn't it?" Angela said, not hiding her excitement. In reality, it was the first time she'd ever used that spell on a Demon Weapon and the results already seemed promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!   Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Goes Nothing: Yomi's First Day at the DWMA!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4