Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 5:41 pm

"Aurora, truth or dare?" Ana asked, choosing the other Foster sister, because why not? Seemed like the next best choice.

Yurio's surprise was somewhere around the level of Raccoon's, though Aurora's name coming up got his attention. With the questions going that kind of route, he sort of understood where Ana was coming from; he also understood that questions involving your partner were likely to involve you, too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 5:44 pm

Aurora put both of her hands behind her head and sighed. Which choice would be more embarrassing? Ana was the one giving a task or asking a question and that's why she had to pick more carefully than usual. Both options could involve Yurio. "I dunno, nya~! I guess I'll pick dare this time... nya."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 5:53 pm

"Go to the back room and walk out of there like you're a model in a fashion show," Ana said, figuring she'd pick something that was funny for everyone involved, and a good time for the one who would otherwise be most likely to get caught up in things. Hell, she was just as afraid of getting Luna caught up in her own answers, or vice versa; Ana wasn't sure what Luna's naive self might say later on.

Yurio seemed both relieved and a little happy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 5:59 pm

"Fnyashion show?" Aurora said standing up. It was an easy task. Enjoyable too. Especially because it would make one person extremely happy. She walked into the staff room and remained in it for a minute or two. Then, she slowly walked out of it, with one of her hands on her hip. As she walked towards the center of the cafe her hips were swaying more visibly, trying to copy the way professional models walk. She stopped in the middle turned around, to present her outfit fully and then returned into the staff room. A moment later she walked out of it with both of her hands on the hips. "So? How did I do, nya~? I know it wasn't meowtastic or anything..." Aurora said, with a slight blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 6:02 pm

"It was good," Ana and Yurio both said, although Yurio was grinning with a thumbs up while ever so slightly red, while Ana said it, just after snorting while trying to suppress a laugh. That and the cat talk was a little much.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 6:17 pm

Aurora laughed at their reactions. It seemed like she was satisfied with the results as well. "Meow! Kira. Truth? Dare? Nya?" Aurora said, not even considering dropping the cat act
"Truth!" Kira responded immediately
"Why are mew following Raccoon around?" She asked.
Kira groaned slightly at the question. It was too personal. "Well mistress, I just... want Raccoon to accept me... To finally consider me a family? Maybe I'm just a tryhard!" Kira said and ended her answer with a big smile. Aurora seemed intrigued, but Kira did the task, so it was her turn.
"Mistress Luna! Which one shall you pick? Truth? Dare?" Kira asked.
"U-Uhm... t-truth?" Luna replied.
For a moment Kira kept staring at Luna as if she wanted to look straight into her soul. What question would be suiting someone like Luna? Someone as innocent as Luna? In the end, Kira shrugged. She decided to go lightly on her.
"Fine. I'm being too nice, I think. What do you think about Yurio?" Kira asked.
"W-Well... I-I think he's nice, b-but sometimes he s-stares we-weirdly at Aurora... I-I guess h-he t-that's because he l-loves her s-so much. I... I t-think he is... a g-good bo-bo-boyfriend for h-her... T-Though s-sometimes I w-wonder if... if... he... uhm... pulls pranks on people..." Luna said, feeling her cheeks getting red. Talking about other people was very embarrassing for her.
"Fair enough and quite on point I suppose, madam! Who's going to be your next target?" Kira asked.
"Y-Yurio..?" Luna asked with uncertainty. Picking Ana seemed unfair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 6:22 pm

"Wait, that's not the crossfire I was supposed to get caught in!" Yurio exclaimed in surprise, blushing, since his staring at Aurora all the time was obvious enough for even Luna to notice. Kira was really something else. "Dare," he said, sighing. He figured Luna was safe either way, but still a wildcard considering her naivete.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 6:26 pm

Aurora giggled at his reaction. Good thing that Luna probably couldn't understand what Yurio's staring really meant.
"Uh...." Luna went silent for a moment. If such thing was possible there would be smoke coming out of her head, that's how hard she was thinking about a challenge for Yurio. "Uh... Uhm... Y-You... Oh! K-Kiss Aurora on the h-hand and t-tell her y-you love her!" Luna said. Really, it was the only thing that came to her mind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 6:34 pm

"Easy enough," Yurio said, getting down from his seat and taking a knee in front of Aurora with a smile. Taking her hand, he placed a light kiss on it and put his free hand to his chest as he spoke. "I love you, my kitten, from the bottom of my lion-heart!"

He probably made it way more embarrassing than it needed to be. Really, his sense of shame and embarrassment both were really off-kilter, because it barely seemed to phase him as he got back into his seat. "Kira. Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 6:38 pm

Aurora blushed deeply at how much effort Yurio put into his challenge. She smiled widely, feeling happiness that filled her heart "Your kitten loves y... nyu yoo!" She replied, barely keeping her cat act together.

"Hey, not fair! I've been picked recently... Wai... I mean... Of course, sir. I choose truth." Kira said
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 6:52 pm

"What's the number one thing Raccoon's done that made you most embarrassed, that didn't affect him one bit?" He asked, trying his best to keep the one not participating out of the line of fire; that was hard, when one of the few things he knew about Kira was that Raccoon was her brother.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 7:04 pm

Kira and I looked at each other. Our eyes went a bit wide. After all, our history was pretty vague about our previous relationship. It was a really difficult task and I wondered how would Kira get out of that mess.
"Ugh... well... I guess it was when we were both testing our teleporting abilities on each other and... uh... Raccoon teleported me straight into someone's pool party. I landed in the pool. I ended up drenched and laughed at. Good times." Kira said and the deeper she was getting into that story, the bigger her blush.
Well, I guess we have our creator to make up stuff for us. "Yeah, sorry... Oh wait. I would be sorry if you didn't teleport me straight into a beach for nudists in act of revenge!" I replied and scoffed.
"Should've been more careful with your portals!" Kira replied, before turning to Yurio and shrugging. "Anyway... I guess I've failed with my maid act a bit. Ahem! Madame Angela? Which one would you prefer? Truth or dare?"
"Truth!" Angela immediately picked.
"Very well. What's your least favorite fact about your sister..?" Kira asked.
"She's got a boyfriend and I don't! I wanna hug and sleep with someone too! Uh... Oh... I've said too much." Angela blurted out. She immediately regretted her honesty as her whole face turned bright red. Quickly she hid behind the counter, to avoid any weird stares. Well, one thing was clear - there wasn't any proof that she knew about Aurora and Yurio's more private life. "A-Ana! Truth or dare?" She asked from behind the counter
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 7:08 pm

That was kind of... Sad. Must be lonely... "Dare," Ana said, loudly enough to make sure that Angela could hear from behind her hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 7:11 pm

Aurora sighed at her sister's misery. "I told you! Be patient!" She said loudly enough for Angela to hear.
"Ugh..." There was a long delay in Angela's decision. Until finally... "You're wearing a wolf costume, yeah? Then do something wolf-like! Bark, howl or something..." Angela said, refusing to leave her quiet hideout behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 7:18 pm

"Well, here goes nothing," Ana said, taking a breath, getting ready. "Awoooooooooo~!" she howled, looking to Luna once she was done, trying to ignore everyone else as she went red. "How was that?" she asked the actual wolf, though didn't wait for an answer. "So, we've done a few rounds... How about something else? Liiiiike... Never have I ever, maybe?" A drinking game, usually, but it certainly didn't have to be.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 7:25 pm

Luna clapped her hands with an innocent happy smile present on her face. "T-That was great A-Ana!" She said.
"Well... theoretically..." I said, hearing Ana's suggestion.
"You're not taking them to Germany so they can drink while playing this." Kira said immediately, to stop her brother from making stupid suggestions.
"I'd like to try never have I ever. Let's do it... nya!" Aurora said.
There wasn't any single objection from Angela nor Kira or even Luna.
"Count me in this time." I said. This could be less embarrassing than the previous game.
"I'll go get something to keep filling our glasses!" Kira said as she quickly went over towards the counter. "Angela~! Help me a bit~!" Kira said almost singing.
Soon, Kira returned to their table with Angela in tow and with a carafe full of some black beverage - probably cola.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 7:39 pm

"So, everyone's ready, then? I'll start, since I suggested it, and that's how we did it before," Ana cleared her throat before going straight into her question. "Never have I ever had a crush on anyone but my current partner!"

Really, there were few, more obvious queries.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2019, 7:46 pm

"Nope. Merry is just perfect for me." I said, shrugging. Well, it's not like they knew her. It feels lonely without her. Ah... yeah.
Luna shook her head. "A-Ana is my f-first love."
Kira and Angela groaned. "We're single..." Kira muttered.
"Long before I started dating Yurio I had a small crush on one of my weapons. Well, obviously all feelings were gone after Greece..." Aurora shrugged, taking a sip. "Don't worry though, Yurio. You're my first ever boyfriend nya~!" Aurora said and winked at him.
"Who next?" Angela asked
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 1:43 pm

I worded that wrong, Ana thought with a slight sigh, her quest of finding out whether Angela was interested in someone or just envious without having anyone like that having had failed. "Lets just go around, so, Luna?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 2:00 pm

"Uh..." Luna mumbled, not sure what to do next. Once again she needed a moment to think, but it looked as if her brain stopped working for a moment, which led to her staring into empty space. "N-Never have I... ever... " She said quietly and then made another pause. "Uh... Uh... Uhm... had m-more than two plushies in m-my l-life!" Luna finally managed to say, though not without hesitation.

Angela, Aurora blinked a few times. It was definitely something only someone like Luna would say. "Girl..." Aurora said, but paused. "... you need more plushies in your life." Angela finished the sentence. Both sisters drank from their glasses.

"Well... Raccoon and I have never had any plushies. Welcome to the club!" Kira said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 2:31 pm

Ana drank from her glass as she pulled out her phone, looking something up quickly before putting it away. Apparently that's given her ideas; Ana was of the opinion that Luna needed more plushies in her life, too.

Yurio still hasn't taken a drink, but he has taken note that Aurora liked stuffed animals. That was nice to know. Well, it was his turn next. "Never have I ever... Had a large amount of junk food in one sitting. Like, a pigfest."

He would be the one to ask a food question.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 2:39 pm

"Nope. I care about my weight." Aurora responded immediately.
"Uhm... maybe? Hm... a pigfest, huh..?" Angela said, wondered for a second, before taking a sip. Her sister shook her head in response to that.
"I don't eat much..." Luna said quietly. Aurora couldn't help but stare at her chest in disbelief.
Kira and I both shook our heads.
"My turn. Never have I ever wanted to ask a random person on the street out on a date." Aurora said.
Angela's cheeks turned red when she heard that one. She meekly drank from her glass. "Ihateyou..." She muttered quietly
Luna, Kira and I shook our heads.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 2:48 pm

"D-do you want me to introduce you to some guys, or..?" Ana asked, though thinking whether or not she even knew anyone that would go for someone like Angela. She didn't have too many friends in the first place, either.

"Does it count that I met you randomly on the street, twice, in the same place, and then later wanted to take you out for a date?" Yurio asked Aurora, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 3:00 pm

"Please do..." Angela said quietly, realizing that her reputation and dignity were shattered. At least there was a light of hope in Ana's suggestion.

Aurora laughed when she heard Yurio's question. "It does~! Now drink, nya~!" She responded, only half-jokingly.

Kira raised her arm. "I suppose it's my turn. Alright! Never have I ever undressed for someone!" She said, smiling innocently.
Both Aurora and Luna stared at Kira in shock, with their faces fully covered in bright blushes.
After the initial shock, Aurora was the first one to drink from her glass. Luna picked hers up too, her hand was trembling. Then she took a sip and quickly put the glass away before turning her head away from everyone and covering half of her face with a hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2019, 3:08 pm

Yurio was taking that belated drink when Kira posed her next question, choking on it as a result. He recovered quickly, from the choking at the very least and took another drink. He flipped his head away fast enough that his hair covered a good portion of his face, but the red was very visible underneath.

Ana, on the other hand, while just as red, simply drank and looked at the two girls that didn't with a slight smile. "At least we've got someone to undress for." She didn't look at Raccoon, since she heard him mention someone just a little bit before. Although her comeback was probably more harsh for Angela than Kira, she did also hear her groan following her own first question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next