Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2019, 4:46 pm

"Mmm, but too much of a good thing isn't always the best thing," Ana said, despite having implied the opposite the night before. Different mindsets, perhaps, or maybe exhaustion. Whatever, she wasn't bothered. "Anyway, I was thinking... Just now, really. We haven't hunted any souls for a good while. Paris is a big place... What do you think?"

Yurio would have been content to smile and laugh along with Aurora, but he had to make sure not to bump her against anything on the way, so he was just smiling. Once in the bathroom, he stood her up right inside the shower, though she'd probably have to get out to let the water warm up without having to stand in the cold water before it does. "There," he said, "Right in the shower."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 4:51 pm

"W-Well... It could be a good opportunity to explore the city a bit too, right?" Luna replied after giving herself a moment to consider the suggestion. "S-Shouldn't we check if there are any missions available at the DWMA first, though?" She asked, trying to remember how the exact procedure worked within the academy.

Once Aurora was on her feet she grinned from ear to ear. "Thank you very much!" She said and chuckled as she placed her hands on the hips. "You know if a few years ago somebody told me that I would get carried like a princess into a shower by my boyfriend who is also an actual dragon... I would probably die of laughter." Aurora said before hugging Yurio with one arm. "I'm really happy it's not just some weird dream... Yeah, I'm really happy I have you." She said. "Anyway! Water!" Aurora immediately said, moving on to carefully play with the water valve, in order to set the proper temperature for the shower.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 4:58 pm

"I was thinking of calling my Dad to have him pick something for us," Ana said, figuring that a Death Scythe could deal with accepting a mission for someone without issues. She still had food on her plate, so when seeing that Luna was done, she casually held some out on her fork towards her while speaking.

"If someone told me that I'd have a human form at all, let alone falling in love, I'd be laughing too," Yurio said, hugging her back just the same. He wasn't bothered with the temperature for obvious reasons, so he left Aurora alone to get it to how she liked it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 5:33 pm

"W-Well... I was thinking that Raccoon could p-probably pick something for us... I mean, he can teleport everywhere so... I-I guess it wouldn't be an issue for him." Luna said, realizing that still, Ana's idea was probably better than hers. Seeing her fork point towards her like that certainly worked like bait for Luna. Without warning, she leaned in and innocently yoinked the food from Ana's fork. Afterward, she let out a quiet giggle.

"I mean, yeah... Not only you're a dragon, but you also have a human form... and your girlfriend is a witch. That sounds crazy, doesn't it? What are the odds?" Aurora said once the water was perfect for her not-so-delicate skin. Suddenly she let out a laughter. "Okay, now think about how ridiculously funny this is: Imagine you're a human who is fully convinced that dragons can't have human forms. Now, what's the first thing you have on your mind when you hear that a human girl... hm... Okay, I'll be blunt - What would your first thought be if you heard that a dragon is banging a human girl?" Aurora asked and grinned widely, trying to stop herself from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 6:11 pm

Of course, that was the point of holding the food out in the first place. Ana decided that she was done eating and slid the rest of her portion across the table towards Luna. There wasn't much harm in that surely? Luna was thin, so there was only one place that it made sense for food to be going anyway... Briefly shaking her head to get those thoughts off her mind for now, she picked herself up to go and get her phone. Picking a contact, she was soon calling. "Hey Dad. Do you know any simple enough missions in Paris? ... Why Paris? Oh, we're in Paris right now ... ... Don't worry about it, just go check the mission board, it's fine. ... Really, don't worry, I'll tell you later. ... Good. We'll be fine. Okay, bye, send me the info once you've got things sorted~!" And then she hung up. 

"Hey, don't put it like thaaat," Yurio whined, blushing at Aurora's wording. It should have probably been the other way around, considering he was a guy and she was a girl and stereotypes would pin him as the crude one. "Ugh. Well, I'm sure they'd want to forget about the thought as soon as possible. At least, I'd hope they'd want to forget..." Yurio stepped into the shower, then, getting his hair wet straight away to then get it all out of his way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 6:41 pm

For a moment Luna looked up at Ana as if she was unsure whether she was allowed to eat the rest of Ana's half of the omelette. After a moment of hesitation, she quickly ate whatever was left on the plate. Well, it's not like she cared much about her diet at that moment. The conversation between Ana and her father caught her attention and once Ana was done talking, she decided to ask - "S-So... do you think you're going to be questioned about... this trip?" Luna asked purely out of curiosity. It's not like she really expected Ana's father to be mad at them for randomly going to Paris.

Aurora couldn't stop herself from laughing anymore after hearing Yurio's whine. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It's just been on my mind for a while!" She explained after a moment, once her amusement finally died down a bit. "Well, knowing some people, there are certainly comic books depicting such a thing..." Aurora suddenly said and then stood into a dramatic pose, clearly getting ready for a stupid parody. "Ieee! It's not going to fit! It'll tear me apart! Oh no, it's iiiin!" Aurora acted, clearly having too much fun with that over the top role. "Okay, I'll stop." She said when she got bored of goofing off.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2019, 7:36 pm

"Yeah, but it's not like I need to go into... specifics. It's just a date, orchestrated by our new witch-friend, no biggie," Ana said, walking around the table to grab the dishes, which she then took to the sink. She washed them quickly enough, then coming back to sit next to Luna, rather than opposite. She scootched herself and her chair right up alongside Luna, to put an arm around her shoulders. "You really should get some clothes on," Ana said, tugging at the apron while sticking her tongue out a little.

"Eeeh, people draw that..?" Yurio asked, making a face at both Aurora's impression and the thought of someone enjoying that kind of thing unironically. Which might have been backwards, seeing as he was a dragon with a human girlfriend; he did prefer to keep their relations to human proportions, though...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 12:36 pm

Luna blushed a bit when her choice of cooking outfit was mentioned. She crossed her arms on her chest and tried to smirk confidently, as much as it was possible for her. "I... I will! T-Though you have to agree, that wearing this was a great idea." She said, in an attempt to flirt with Ana a bit. It seemed like all the romances she started to read in secret were finally getting into her head. "So... s-should I go get dressed... now?" Luna asked after a short pause.

"You haven't spent too much time on the internet, have you?" Aurora said, in response to his question. "See, human creativity can be used for... really cursed things." She added after and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 3:00 pm

Ana, being both close and taller looked down at Luna, nodding in agreement with the sentiment. "Not wearing it is a good enough idea, too..." Ana then whispered in Luna's ear, tugging at her earlobe briefly with her lips. Luna might have even been able to feel the mischievous smile. Pulling away, she sighed. Flirting wasn't going to help get things done. At least, nothing particularly productive..."We have a little time before Dad gets to the academy and picks something, but it's probably best, yeah,"

"I... Haven't felt the need to look at that sort of stuff," Yurio said, pulling Aurora towards himself to trap her in a hug, though it's not like he thought she'd try to escape it either way. "Since I have you~" he said in a singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 4:37 pm

Luna's face got redder in the result of Ana's counter-flirting. For some reason, that kind of embarrassment felt weirdly pleasant for her. Too bad it couldn't last forever, sadly. "O-Okay... I'm on it..." Luna said, standing up from her seat. She went on to her pile of clothes and started dressing up. For the time being, she wasn't going to put her robe and boots on, since there was no need for it. Soon, she was finally wearing her skirt and shirt. "S-So... uh... what now?" She asked.

Of course, Aurora wouldn't try to escape his hug. On the contrary, she dug deeper into the hug, in an attempt to get as close as possible. "Heh! Of course, you do. After all, I am more than willing to satisfy all your little fantasies~!" Aurora replied, somewhat mimicking Yurio's tone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 4:52 pm

Ana followed Luna to where they stashed their clothing, since she herself didn't quite put on everything. Once she was dressed in her clothes, minus jacket and shoes of course, she went off to find a softer seating place than at a dining table. "Dunno. I guess we wait? Entertain ourselves in the meantime?"

"All of them? Are you sure? You don't know what my draconic mind might think up! Ma-ha-ha-ha!" Yurio seemed in the mood for a little bit of goofing around himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 5:01 pm

"S-Should we let Kira know about our plans? I-I mean... I don't think she left us keys to t-the apartment, right?" Luna asked and then said. Well, letting the other witch know about their plans could have a few benefits. Especially if there was a possibility they could receive some sort of backup in case their mission went in a bad direction.

At first, Aurora chuckled at his words, but soon, quickly looked at him with a somewhat mischievous smile present on her face. Her hand gently stroked his cheek before she leaned in to leave a kiss on his cheek. "Oh, I'm sure that whatever's sitting in that draconic mind of yours would turn out to be quite... exciting for me..." She said, keeping up her flirtatous attitude
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 5:10 pm

"We'll let her know when we leave. It's not like it takes a lot of time to teleport and lock a door," Ana said, shrugging to the suggestion. She also wasn't one to want to bank on relying on others to get their souls, though relying on them before and after was just fine.

"Yeah, okay, I think your mind is much more potent... Forget I mentioned it," Yurio said, sighing, when she so quickly switched the tables on him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 5:31 pm

"O-Okay, sure..." Luna said and then looked around the apartment, trying to think of ways to "entertain" herself. She gave up after a moment, though. Her mind was somewhat devoid of ideas."So... Uh... what should we do to kill time..?" Luna finally asked.

Aurora laughed when Yurio sighed. "Sorry for ruining your fun dear." She said and kissed him gently on the lips. "You still love me anyway!" Aurora said jokingly after a short moment and chuckled at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 5:43 pm

"All we need is each other," Ana said with some excitement, grinning, as she held her arms out towards Luna, beckoning. Cuddling and the like were never not an option.

"A whole lot," Yurio agreed, giving her a kiss in return. "And, well, I don't mind. It's super sexy when you get all flirty like that, so use that mind all you like..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 6:23 pm

"Aaaw~!" Luna said as she went in to wrap her hands around Ana. She hugged her tightly and started swaying them both from side to side a bit, unable to contain the joy she felt after hearing those words. Ana was certainly right, especially when it came to Luna. After all, really, all Luna needed in her life was Ana. "I love you so much..." She whispered quietly.

"Heheh... Or perhaps it's my mind you should be worried about, huh? After all, I am a witch! Who knows what dark, twisted fantasies I may be keeping hidden from you!" Aurora suddenly said and then let out a fake evil laughter. It seemed like she had way too much fun fooling around with different ways of acting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 6:40 pm

"I love you so much... er," Ana said, giggling at her goofy joke right as she buried her face in Luna's shoulder, holding Luna as close as she possibly could manage.

"If they're anything like the dragon comics then I'll pass, thanks!" Yurio said, sticking out his tongue afterwards. "Your water bill is going to be through the roof if we keep standing here like this, though... Not that I'm not enjoying it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 6:52 pm

Luna giggled innocently at the joke. Closing her eyes, she allowed her heart and soul to fully relax and ignore all the worries that had started arising due to the possibility of them going on a mission. Feeling the warmth of her girlfriend's body was enough for her to be filled with happiness. "I just love you with all my mind, soul, heart and body..." Luna finally whispered in response. "Thanks... Thanks to you, every day is beautiful" She added.

"What if I'm more creative than those!"Aurora stuck her tongue out too. "Yeah, let's deal with the shower as fast as possible, so we can do other things. Like breakfast, for example!" She suggested, as she grabbed a bottle of shampoo and poured it onto her hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2019, 2:52 pm

Ana thought that she was going to turn to mush for a moment, there, letting out a squeak from just how fast and hard she hugged Luna. "You're just the sweetest little thing ever," she said while rubbing her cheek against Luna's.

"That'd be scary!" Yurio exclaimed, recoiling from Aurora, laughing. That was fine, then, because now it looked like they would be going about actually washing. He grabbed some soap.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2019, 4:16 pm

Her hug was a little bit too tight for Luna, which caused slight problems with breathing. She wasn't going to complain though since she liked hugging. "I-I'm just honest..." Luna said modestly. "W-Without you I... I doubt I would get anywhere in life..." She added.

"I can be scary if I want!" Aurora said winking at him as she reached to start rubbing the shampoo into Yurio's hair. She was really glad her prosthesis was so precise and waterproof, otherwise, showers would be a little bit less pleasant than she liked them to be.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 2:16 pm

Ana soon enough loosened her grip and leaned back a bit with a bit of a frown. "I don't like it when you sell yourself short like that..."

"I'll believe it when I see it," Yurio said as he lowered his head a bit, to help Aurora. Yurio was going to go about washing himself, but if they were doing it this way, who was he to complain? He put the soap away to instead do as Aurora was doing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 4:42 pm

"B-but... look, with your help I've managed to actually discover who I am and, you know, you've been helping me with everything. I used to trip over my own feet a lot, now it's very rare." Luna said, giving examples of how her life became better thanks to Ana.

Well, Aurora just liked touching him. A lot. Everywhere. So it was obvious she would choose to wash his body with her own two hands. Besides, it was way more fun that way. Also, it gave him many opportunities to enjoy her more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 6:00 pm

"Yeah, I'm helping. It's not me doing all of this, it's you," Ana said, reaching up to poke Luna on the nose with a smile.

And enjoy her he did, taking the opportunity while thoroughly getting her hair shampooed to play with it a bit.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 6:56 pm

"I-It's a great help though..." Luna mumbled as she reached to rub her own nose. "A-A-A-Anyway! T-The point is that I love you!" She said, fully aware of how childish that sounded with the context of the whole conversation.

After a moment Aurora was done with his hair and moved on to deal with his upper body. It seemed like despite wanting to have some fun, she also was too hungry to prolong the shower too much.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 11:42 am

"We agree on that," Ana said. It was at about that time that Ana's phone piped up again, making itself known from it's place beside the two of them. She picked it up with a quick 'hello', then listened to what was being conveyed to her.

Aurora had more hair and Yurio started on it later, but though he finished later due to that too, he still did as Aurora led. It was expected that he would make sure to touch everything, but he also seemed to share in the silent sentiment that they should get done sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next