Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 1:05 pm

While she knew it might have been a bit of a distraction, Ana nonetheless decided to once again hold Luna's head against her breasts; especially now that she was lower down due to bending her knees, because her head was at the perfect height for it.

Immediately, Yurio put his arms around Aurora, settling himself against her. "Tickle fight?" Yurio guessed, half-joking. Despite knowing full well that they both admitted to having had slept together, he still couldn't see them as anything but a model for adorable innocence.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 1:48 pm

For Luna, it was a kind of distraction that she didn't mind. Even more, it was a distraction she really appreciated. Her slow massage of Ana's backside ended with Luna giving her a proper squeeze, after which she stood straight again and smirked while blushing. "Done~!" She announced to her.

Aurora shifted a bit, to get herself more comfortable in his arms and let out a satisfied sigh when she did. "Tickle fight, huh..?" Aurora repeated after him and chuckled, imagining them actually doing that. "That's possible, I suppose... Though knowing Luna she would end up on the ground while trying to escape Ana's fingers..." She added, knowing that it was a possibility. Aurora really had a hard time imagining those two in a more lewd scenario, even though during the party some of Luna's reactions suggested that there was a lot going on inside her head and some of those things definitely weren't as innocent.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 1:58 pm

"That's a shame," Ana joked with a smile, as she was already getting more soap. Once she had enough, she carefully dropped down onto her knees and started on Luna's left leg, beginning from behind. She got her body close, so she was half-hugging her thigh; of course, that also meant that it was inevitable that one of Ana's arms had to be between both of Luna's legs. 

"I think she'd sooner find a way to tickle herself than get the best of Ana," Yurio said, nodding in agreement. Even if the two of them made it painfully obvious that they weren't as innocent as it seemed, Yurio wouldn't let that mar their image. No way, no how.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 2:20 pm

Luna looked down to watch Ana and her hands. It felt a little bit weird letting her be in that position, but it was probably the only way for them to wash each other's legs. Her blush wouldn't disappear from her cheeks, especially when one of Ana's hands was between her legs, though, she didn't really expect it to touch her in a sensitive spot.

"Yeah, that's possible too." Aurora agreed with Yurio. Her eyes focused on the screen and the movie while she placed on her hands on Yurio's.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 3:17 pm

Ana soon moved onto her other leg, also having had washed the front of her other one, doing the same thing as with the other. She looked up at that sensitive place as she scooched from one side of the other, briefly tempted to do something, but refrained, thinking that that could come later if at all. 

Yurio took that as a sign to start enjoying the movie rather than talk about what someone else was doing. He flipped his hand around to hold Aurora's properly, instead of just having her lay her's laying on top of his.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 3:39 pm

Luna stood there, waiting for Ana to finish. Feeling Ana's hands on her legs worked surprisingly relaxing on her, it felt like getting a nice massage. Luna closed her eyes for a second to consider all that had happened during the day: They'd visited the witch realm, met mysterious Charlotte, learned about her past from before the amnesia, had a nice party, a shopping trip and even ended up having a luxurious penthouse all for themselves for one night. It felt like fate was teasing Luna only to reward her with nice things.

While Aurora wondered what was her sister doing at that moment, she decided not to bring it up, instead, she focused on the movie and on snuggling with Yurio. She was comfortable enough in that position.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 3:54 pm

If karma was a thing, Luna deserved to win a lottery or two herself. 

Ana finished washing Luna's leg, using it as a support to get herself standing afterwards. She stood in front of Luna with a smile, looking forward to her following her lead again. Hey, if Luna did the same thing, there was basically no way that her breasts weren't going to be pressed up against her once again... She really was thinking dirty, wasn't she...

Yurio was focusing on the same stuff, just without the unnecessary thoughts. Aurora and the current situation was all he cared about, really. At one point he even buried his face in her her as much as he could while still being able to see the screen, just to surround himself with her as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 4:35 pm

Perhaps she was, but it's not like Luna would oppose such an idea. With her hand covered in soap, she carefully got on her knees, using Ana's hip for support and started rubbing the front side of her right leg. Again, her moves were gentle, yet precise, trying to touch every centimeter of her skin. After dealing with the front, she moved a little bit closer, until Ana's thigh was basically between her breasts and started carefully washing the back of her leg.

In response to that, Aurora smiled to herself and reached the back of his head with her hand and started stroking his hair gently. She really enjoyed being this close to him, while being naked. It was warm, comfortable and she could feel him being as close as it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 4:44 pm

"We should do this kind of thing more often," Ana mumbled under her breath, not expecting to be heard over the sound of the shower. She closed her eyes then, focusing on and greatly enjoying the sensation of Luna against her as well as her roaming hands.

Almost as if responding to that thought Yurio wrapped his arms ever so slightly tighter around her, humming in satisfaction while doing so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 5:05 pm

As expected, Luna didn't hear Ana's mumbling, but if she did, she would definitely agree with her. Actually, she wished they could live together. Well, a part of her was sure that once they grow up and graduate they will live together in a home of their own. When Luna finished with Ana's right leg, she moved on to her left one and repeated the process.

Aurora giggled quietly as in response to his humming. She noticed that she wasn't even focusing on the movie but instead she just cleared her mind and enjoyed her calm moment with Yurio. Aurora kept stroking his hair while holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 5:15 pm

Ana patted Luna on the head as she did her thing, a meagre reward, but the only one she could really give with Luna below her as she was. 

"Love you," he said, just before he settled down a bit. It seemed he realised that he, too, was missing the movie while indulging in Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 5:18 pm

Even a reward as small as a mere pat on the head made Luna extremely happy. In response to that, she started humming happily under her breath. A moment later, she was done with Ana's second leg and stood up. "Done." She told her grinning with satisfaction.

"I love you too~!" Aurora said in a singing voice, before her eyes once again focused on the movie, trying to finally start watching it properly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 5:25 pm

"There's one place left, but I think if I touch your's I don't think I'll stop, so lets just do it ourselves," Ana said, looking down between them briefly. She moved to do just that, too. 

And so, Yurio went back to enjoying Aurora and the movie in equal measures.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2019, 5:48 pm

"A-Alright..." Luna said, though slightly disappointed that she didn't get to wash Ana there. So, with her own hands, she started washing the area in between her legs.

It didn't seem like Aurora would be doing much during the rest of the movie...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 1:09 pm

Once she was done, Ana made sure that she was nice and rinsed off before stepping out of the shower to go and look for towels, which she found soon enough. She stood by, waiting for Luna to be finished, too.

Who knew that watching a movie as an activity was, all in all, not all too action packed?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 1:46 pm

Right when Ana found the towels, Luna stepped turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, while supporting herself by holding on a glass wall of the shower cabin. Knowing her clumsiness, she was doing everything to make sure her face was safe from any accident.

I know right???
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 2:01 pm

Ana set one of the towels aside and immediately threw the other over Luna's head. She started to dry Luna's hair, not quite as gently as she was when she washed it in the first place. 

Right! This wasn't expected at all!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 2:19 pm

"W-Wai... I can... d-do it... myself..." Luna whined when Ana started drying her hair but accepted her help regardless. She felt her head being a little bit moved around with every move of Ana's hands.

Yeah, obviously! Whatever shall we do with this situation?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 2:45 pm

Ana guessed at a point that Luna's head would be adequately dry and got the towel off of her head, hanging it around her shoulders. She was grinning when Luna would be able to see her again. "I want to do it," she said eagerly, as she started drying her body as well.

I don't know, it's a secret to everybody.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 3:01 pm

"O-okay..." Luna said and smiled slightly, allowing Ana to dry her body freely. At least her head wouldn't need to experience more shaking.

If it's a secret, how do we figure out what it is?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 3:29 pm

Ana didn't seem to view the drying process as something deserving the sensual treatment like the washing did, instead opting for efficiency and speed, though not at the cost of making it uncomfortable. Still, she seemed to enjoy it nonetheless.

No idea. But I think it begins with an S and ends with a P.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 3:37 pm

Luna waited patiently for Ana to finish the process, so she could do the same to her. She wanted to be done with all that, so they could do something else.

Hm... a skip perhaps? Very well!
When the credits started rolling on the screen, Aurora looked up at Yurio and smirked. "Well, that was fun." She commented considering superhero movies to be mostly just a source of mindless entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 3:53 pm

Once done, Ana slung the damp towel over her shoulder and smiled at Luna. "My turn," she said, discarding the damp towel off to the side. She could sort that out later...

"It was," Yurio said, agreeing. It really was a good movie to watch when you didn't want to focus on it entirely. Aurora picked well. "Sooooooo, what now?" Yurio asked, drawing out the sound.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 4:08 pm

Luna took the dry towel and moved on to deal with Ana's hair first. Realizing that indeed, being gentle while drying hair wouldn't do anything, she started rubbing the towel into Ana's hair trying to get it properly dry. It would take her a moment or two. Right after dealing with Ana's hair, Luna moved on to deal with the rest of her partner's body, but unlike with her hair, she was gentle with her skin.

"Hm... I dunno..? It's pretty late already so there aren't many options available." Aurora said, shrugging, but then thought about what they could do. "We could go to sleep or we could go have sex and then go to sleep, or we could do anything you would like to do." She said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2019, 4:21 pm

Ana didn't seem to mind the rougher treatment of her head, just closing her eyes as Luna did her thing. She made sure to move so that Luna had good access to wherever she was trying to dry.

"I was just making sure you didn't have anything in mind," Yurio said just before tugging lightly on Aurora's ear with his lips. Seemed he didn't have sleep on his mind just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next