Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 4:26 pm

Luna looked away innocently when Ana was looking her way. She even whistled a bit for more effect. Though when she heard her cute nickname which Ana'd picked for her, a blush appeared on her cheeks. "O-Oh, uhm, not really. I've actually read about it in one of those... Japanese comic books." She admitted. While a manga only gave her an idea, the excitement to see Ana's reaction was actually what made her put it on. "D-Do you like it..?" Luna finally asked, looking away.

"Yeah, you're right! Besides, apparently, girls love getting massages from their boyfriends." Aurora said with a much wider smirk present on her face. She giggled at the cliche though. "How's your arm now? Any progress?" She asked casually as she gave his biceps a little squeeze (with her right arm of course).
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 4:34 pm

"I was going to say... I mean, with this, you'd be two for two, like some sort of, I dunno, sexy genius," Ana said, though she didn't mention what exactly she had figured out on her own before. "And yeah, it's... yeah," she said, nodding, and taking in the sight. "Breakfast, though!" she then suddenly said, pointing back to the station she covered in ingredients, refocusing herself. It wouldn't do getting too into the naked apron. "Do you think you could beat the eggs for me?" she asked as she got to cutting some meat to bits.

"And boyfriends don't?" Yurio asked, feigning confusion at how that could possibly be. "Well, the pins and needles isn't as bad as I thought it'd be, so maybe it's working?"

Last edited by Arc on September 11th 2019, 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 5:24 pm

Luna tilted her head curiously at Ana's words. What was going on in her head? Well, at least she liked it, which was a good thing. Luna giggled happily as she stood beside Ana. "Mhm! T-Thas shouldn't be difficult. Sh-should I add flour to eggs after that?" Luna said and then asked. Naked apron had one more advantage - even if something landed on her in the process of cooking, it wouldn't stain her clothes. She took the eggs and a bowl then broke their shells on the edge of the bowl and poured the insides in. Then, she took a big spoon and started beating the eggs.

Aurora giggled at both his comment and his response to his question. "Oh, yes, yes of course they do! Girlfriends should receive them more often though." She joked and pecked him on the cheek. "Try clenching your fist maybe? I think it might help a bit." Aurora suggested.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 5:36 pm

"I usually don't, but, I guess if you think it'd be better, sure," Ana said, dropping the bits of meat she was cutting into the hot pan along with some oil, then went on to cutting some chives. How convenient that some of those were available.

"Eh, that doesn't sound very fair... Unless the boyfriend gets to get clingy while doing it, then maybe..." Yurio said, choosing to think about her joke seriously. He did as she suggested, too. "Are you sure you're not just trying to make me tense my muscles so you can feel them up?" he joked in turn, sticking his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 6:02 pm

"W-Wait... you can make an omelette without flour?" Luna asked surprised. The recipe she knew, used flour, but Ana sounded like she knew more about cooking than her, so she decided to simply focus on beating eggs and listening for further instructions.

"Of course the boyfriend gets to get clingy! That's the best part!" Aurora responded and grinned. She gave his biceps and triceps one more gentle squeeze when he clenched his fist, enjoying what her fingers felt. "Maybe~? Maybe not~? You'll never know! Perhaps I'm just giving you good advice while also using the opportunity for my own enjoyment? I dunno!" Aurora said as she winked at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2019, 6:19 pm

"I didn't know you could make it with," Ana said, shrugging, as she also threw in the chives. There wasn't much more that was really needed doing. Simple enough was good enough. "Pour in half of those eggs whenever you're ready," she instructed.

"Oh good, then I'm looking forward to it even more," Yurio said, giving Aurora a grin of his own. "Hey, I like it when you feel them, too, so you go on ahead if that's what you want to do," he said, tightening his hand some more. It was about fine at this point, with just a little bit of that prickly sensation left. He'd wait until it was entirely gone, though...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2019, 1:00 pm

"O-Okay, sure..." Luna said as she picked up the pace to get the eggs ready faster. Once she thought they were ready, she did as instructed and carefully poured about half of the eggs. "W-What now?" Luna asked, feeling somewhat proud of herself that there still wasn't any incident in the kitchen.

"Mhm~! I'm already enjoying your little massage, my dear!" Aurora said and giggled a little. When she was done exploring his muscles with her fingers she once again focused on massaging his entire arm. It was a fun experience, but massaging his back would probably be more fun because there were more places to touch there.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2019, 1:15 pm

Ana carefully got about half of the bits she cut a moment ago mixed into the eggs and let them cook until she thought that the other part wasn't going to turn everything into a big omelette blob. "Now pout the rest, next to it," she said, turning the first omelette over. It was a good thing the pan was big.

"Mmm, I am too, but my arm is fine now, so it's about time for your turn," Yurio said, opening and closing his had and finding that it was as it should be.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2019, 5:05 pm

"O-Okay..." Luna said as she did what Ana asked her to do. When the bowl was finally empty, she put it away and looked at the omelette with anticipation. "I know it... it's not finished, but it looks delicious already..." She told her.

"Alright! It's my turn indeed!" Aurora said as she turned her back to him in anticipation for her massage. It would certainly relieve her poor shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2019, 5:35 pm

"It does, doesn't it?" Ana said as she put a little bit of seasoning onto the pair of omelettes on the pan. She was pleasantly surprised with herself, managing to not make them one big egg-based mess, despite going for the two in one speed cooking superstrat. "Get some plates," she said.

Yurio got right up close to Aurora. He put a hand underneath all of her hair and brushed it out of the way in the same motion that he used to bring his arm around and his hand resting on the top of the metal-laden shoulder. He put the other hand just under her arm, with his thumb on the back of her shoulder. He figured if it was everything there that needed loosening up, why not do it at once? So, he began the massage as such, going for full all round shoulder coverage with added bodily contact. "Is this working?" he asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2019, 12:19 pm

Without a word, Luna searched the kitchen for plates. It didn't take long, luckily, since they weren't hidden anywhere where it'd be hard to notice them. She placed the plates next to the stove and looked around the kitchen, in search of a kettle. "Uhm... Do we want coffee for breakfast?" Luna asked.

Aurora closed her eyes and straightened her back then let out a satisfied sigh when she felt the pleasant touch of his hands. "Mhm... Yeah... Keep going..." She said and smiled with her eyes still closed. Thanks to Yurio she realized how much she needed such a massage. It was far better than using magic to deal with the unpleasant sensation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 1:32 pm

"There's coffee?" Ana asked, attention turning momentarily entirely away from the eggs before she realised that, yeah, the eggs need it more. They were very nearly ready. "Yeah, if there's multiple, try and pick the most expensive looking one."

"Oh good," he said as he settled against her, deciding that he wasn't going to need to move around until he was done. "Tell me when you want me to stop."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2019, 2:41 pm

Luna didn't really understand why picking the most expensive-looking coffee mattered. However, her barista experience decided to take over anyway. "I... I don't think it's the best idea... I-I'm going to pick the best quality one. Alternatively, I can make a strong blend of different robusta beans and add in the best arabica for flavor..." Luna said and then blushed out of embarrassment, realizing how random her 'professional' speech sounded. She opened a cupboard where she'd previously found a few bags of coffee. "I... I mean... Robusta coffee beans are the stronger ones with more caffeine... Arabica is more aromatic and is generally considered to be... uh... tastier." She quickly explained.

"Yes, yes... of course..." Aurora murmured quietly, clearly allowing herself to enjoy the massage for a little while longer. She even let out a quiet, relaxed sigh. It certainly made her shoulder muscles relax.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2019, 6:26 am

Ana listened to the coffee 'technobabble' not disinterested; the amount of coffee she consumed notwithstanding, she didn't know much about this stuff. "I see. Well, do what you think best."

"Though it doesn't look like it'll be too soon," Yurio said with a slight smile of amusement, though one that Aurora couldn't see considering that he was behind her; or to the side of her, after he leaned in to bury his face in the hair he got all out of the way...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2019, 1:27 pm

"Uh... Mhm! You won't be disappointed." Luna said as she searched through the coffee she'd found, trying to figure out what blend to prepare. After a short while of sniffing the aromas, she rejected all bags containing milled coffee and instead went with beans. The next step was preparing the perfect blend and setting up a coffee machine. Arguably, that process took Luna even longer than picking brands of coffee, but that was the price of achieving the perfect morning coffee. It all didn't go without a slight accident, however - during the process of returning the coffee where Luna'd found it, one of the bags slipped out of her hands, covering her face and chest or, rather, apron in milled coffee. "I-It was all going too well..." Luna whined, sounding slightly frustrated.

"That is exactly why you get to be as clingy as you desire~!" Aurora said with a singing voice and with a somewhat sly smirk on her face. Well, the truth was that her shoulder was better already, she just wanted the fun and pleasure to last a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2019, 12:43 pm

Ana was busy plating the omelettes when Luna dropped the bag, so she wasn't paying attention to it, though once she was finished, she turned to her to tell her exactly that. Suppressing a laugh, she turned away to skip saying anything to instead simply take the plates to a table.

"So considerate~" Yurio cooed, breathing in deeply before giving Aurora a peck on her cheek. He pulled her body closer, regardless of the awkward angle it put one of his arms at.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2019, 4:56 am

Luna's face turned red quickly, upon a realization that Ana was amused by her misfortune. Once her face and chest were clean, she proceeded with a giant blush still on her face. Luna prepared their drinks as fast as she could and took two mugs to the table to finally join Ana.

"As always~!" Aurora replied and let out a giggle. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to fully enjoy the last moments of the massage. "Well... I guess we should get up soon..." She finally told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2019, 12:46 pm

The entire time that Luna was making her way to the table, Ana was smiling at her warmly. "Looove yoooou~" Ana drew out the words, grinning after for emphasis. Now that Luna was at the table, she started on her food.

"Mmmm," Yurio affirmed, although by the looks of things didn't exactly want to. Putting the other arm around Aurora, he rocked back and for a few moments, slowly. "We have to clean up," he finally said as he disengaged himself from her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2019, 4:10 pm

Hearing and seeing Ana being all lovey-dovey towards her, made Luna blush even more than during the coffee incident. For a moment she got worried that because of that she'd spill their precious drinks. Knowing her luck, if that happened, she'd end up covered in coffee again. Though, that time it would be in its liquid form. Which wouldn't be nice at all, obviously. Luckily, no such accidents occurred, to Luna's relief. When she was finally seated, she started eating her delicious-looking food.

"Do we really have to though?" Aurora asked, sending him a somewhat mischievous smirk. "I'm feeling laaaazy today~!" She added and let out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2019, 5:00 pm

Ana sampled the coffee after eating some of her omelette, smiling again at the flavour. Luna was talented in this regard, she found, and it was lucky for her indeed since she loved coffee so much. "Your coffee's the best," she said, nodding, having decided it so.

"We can be lazy after cleaning up, since we still haven't after last night," he said while standing up, slowly, sluggishly. He held his arms out to her. "I'll even carry you to the shower," he offered, beckoning towards himself with motions of his hands.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2019, 6:13 pm

Luna hid her face in her hands for a moment, when she heard Ana's compliment. It was embarrassing for her to hear so many sweat things directed at her. Especially with her genius cooking outfit on. "T-Thank you..." Luna said when the ability to speak returned to her. After properly tasting the omelette though, she smiled happily. "And... And I love your cooking!" She suddenly, trying to finally return some compliments. "Mhm! I... I love you and your cooking!" Luna added beaming with joy.

"Nah, cleaning can wait a little longer~!" Aurora said and giggled. She scratched the back of her head and yawned. "Though I'll never say no to a warm pleasant shower. Especially when I'm accompanied by my man!" With those words, Aurora lazily crawled out of bed and stretched her body when she finally got onto her feet.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2019, 1:15 pm

"Good. I'll learn to cook more dishes so you can enjoy them," Ana said, pleased with her compliments and showing it quite clearly. At least as happy as Luna, she looked back to the complimented dish; they had no end of sweet things to say to each other, but the eggs and coffee would only stay warm for so long.

"Fiiine," Yurio said, stepping up with his arms still spread and draping himself around Aurora's shoulders, once again gently rocking back and forth. "So it's breakfast and then shower? Or do you have something else in mind before even that? Or between? Or, like, before and between? Or anything?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2019, 3:46 pm

"I'll learn too then!" Luna said happily before fully focusing on her food and coffee. She wanted to finish breakfast as fast to be ready to do something else. Whatever that other thing would be. They still didn't really have any plans for the rest of the day anyway. Probably.

"What about... shower and then breakfast..? I mean, I don't want to eat while being all sweaty. Then we can do whatever we want!" Aurora said. She was still too sleepy to think about anything more than food and shower.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2019, 3:57 pm

"I look forward to it," Ana said, smiling. She got through about half of the omelette and coffee both in silence before she spoke up once again. "So, we have time to go do something or other in the city. This is Paris after all, so it'd be a shame to just spend the whole time up here in this massively comfortable super expensive apartment."

The way she said it didn't make it very convincing.

"Eeeh? The way you were speaking, you sounded like you didn't want to shower right away, so I was wondering if you had something in mind... But, if not, then..." Yurio then disengaged himself from around her shoulders, then quickly scooped her up bridal-style, making good on his promise to carry her. And off towards the shower he went.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2019, 4:05 pm

Eventually, Luna finished her omelette before finishing her coffee. She couldn't help it, it was simply too good. Or perhaps it was that she just liked omelettes in general. Or both. Whatever was the case, she was still satisfied with how delicious the breakfast was. "W-Well... both options sound e... en... enticing." Luna replied, after listening to what Ana'd suggested. Luna didn't mind staying in the apartment with Ana. After all, it was really cozy. However, it was her first time ever abroad, so it would be a shame if she missed seeing the city.

"Huh? Really? Well, I guess I'm not properly awake yet... Uah!" Aurora said before she was unexpectedly picked up by Yurio. For her own safety, she wrapped an arm around his neck and simply allowed him to carry her wherever he wanted. On the way to the shower, she couldn't stop herself from chuckling and giggling though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next