Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 12:36 pm

Luna tried to overhear what the conversation was about. She knew it wasn't an appropriate thing to do, but she was too curious to stop herself.

After a while of playing around and massaging his muscles a bit, Aurora was done with washing him and smiled at him warmly, while waiting for him to finish too. "So, what do we eat for breakfast? I'm starving!" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 3:14 pm

With Luna trying to hear, Ana switched the call to speaker. "...So the next mission that ain't lookin' like it's going to be too difficult is reportedly a trio of eggs that are pretty new to the area. They're skulkin' round central Paris, from the seventh to fifth areas and those on the opposite of the river, looks like, so it's not like they're goin' ta' be too easy to find, but some people have gotten away from 'em, so that's leadin' me to thing that they probably aren't the most competent lot," came the voice from the handset, clearly enough Ana's father.

"Did we say pancakes? I can't remember... Something quick? I'm really hungry too," Yurio said, while just about finishing up his part of the work, if it could be called that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 6:00 pm

So, it seemed like Ana's father had found some interesting missions for them. The one with three Kishin egg sounded quite interesting. At least for Luna. Though, the worst thing about doing missions was the fact that she pretty much had to use magic to survive them. She just knew that without it, she would probably be too scared to actually fight.

"Sure. Let's make pancakes. They shouldn't take too long to make. Wait... pancakes or crepes?" Aurora said and then asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 8:09 am

"My opinion's that they probably aren't hiding out where they're hunting, so there's a tip from an old man for ya'. Text me whichever one you decide on, but the first two are kinda run of the mill. Ain't sure why they weren't just left for the Euro branch... Be safe, girls," Gyles hung up then.

"Pancakes?" Yurio answered in a more questioning tone. She was asking the one that still didn't know all that much, here.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 10:40 am

"S-So... Uhm... which mission do you think we should take?" Luna asked while considering taking her soul protection off just to allow herself to think more clearly about the available options. It probably wasn't too necessary, since it would take a while before her mentality and personality started shifting anyway.

"Uh... in theory pancakes are the thick ones and are usually served with maple syrup. Crepes are thin and you can serve them with whatever. Things like jam, white cheese or Nutella are all fine." Aurora explained.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 4:45 pm

"The third, obviously," Ana said, shrugging. If her dad thought the others were banal, then she wasn't one to argue. "Get up, now. Time to get going."

"Pancakes," Yurio said, now sure of what sounded better at the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 5:06 pm

"R-Right now?!" Luna asked somewhat surprised. She wasn't going to argue though since it's not like they had anything else to do. After putting her gloves and boots on, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "O-okay... I'm releasing my soul protect..." Luna warned Ana, before doing so. With the release of her magical energy, the air around her trembled.

"Sure! So, now that we're all clean and refreshed, let's not waste time." Aurora said as she turned the water off.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2019, 4:48 pm

Ana likewise got her shoes and jacket on, though since they were considerably less complex than the relatively complex witch garb that Luna wore oh so well, she was ready before Luna was. Ana took hold of Luna's hand and headed for the door once the latter dropped her soul protect, using her other hand to compile a quick text letting Kira know that they were leaving for now.

"Okay," Yurio, a little bit like a big dog, shook some of the water from his hair while still in the shower, stepping out afterwards. Immediately he went for a towel, and then waited for Aurora to follow after him so he could drape it over her head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2019, 5:09 pm

In response to Ana's text, Kira sent the following text: "Sure thing! The keys to the apartment are on a table right next to the exit door. Also, let me know immediately if you need a ride. I'll send you a nice car with a driver too."
Luna smiled at Ana slightly when she took her hand. It certainly helped her calm down a bit from the feeling of worry and stress caused by the lack of Soul Protect.

Aurora walked out of the shower cabin right after Yurio and grabbed a free towel out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2019, 8:55 am

"Luna, we're getting a ride. Probably for the best since I don't have any idea as to where we are," Ana said, confirming with her next text that, yes, they'll be taking Kira up on that offer. Near the she looked around and found the keys, jingling them before stuffing them in a pocket. "She thought of everything, didn't she?"

Not that that dissuaded Yurio. He promptly went through with his plan, throwing the towel over her like some sort of net. He then proceeded to start drying her hair with it, disregarding whether or not such was actually the best thing to do with hair as long as Aurora's.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2019, 12:24 pm

"I... I guess so. I mean, she and her brother seem to be prepared for everything... It almost feels as if they can see the future..." Luna said and quickly shook her head. Seeing into the future didn't seem like something the siblings could actually do. It seemed too ridiculous to be true. "Maybe she has predicted we'd want to explore the city..." Luna suggested.

Drying Aurora's head using a towel definitely left it in a more messy state that it was in right after waking up. Not that it could be fixed using a comb though. Also, Aurora didn't look like she was going to complain about it or anything, even though it wasn't the best feeling ever.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 1:37 pm

"They're already got space figured out, so maybe time isn't beyond them, either..." Ana said with a slight shrug. "It's not a stretch to expect someone to want to see Paris, though," she then added, opening up the door to head outside.

When Yurio was about done assaulting Aurora's head, he took the towel off of her. He snorted as he stopped himself from laughing at his own handiwork, turning away from Aurora to dry himself instead of her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 4:58 pm

"That's... true. Who wouldn't want to go on a tour to see one of the cities associated with love and romance... right?"Luna said, feeling that her stuttering was already getting toned down by the side effects of not having her soul protect on. As it turned out, after leaving the apartment, they landed in a staircase with an elevator installed. "So... Are we taking stairs or a lift?" Luna asked.

Meanwhile, Aurora did a somewhat selfish thing and grabbed a nearby comb to quickly fix her hair to a proper state. That would give Yurio enough time to dry himself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 5:31 pm

Ana was busy locking up when Luna asked her question. Thinking back to the view from the pool, Ana shook her head. "I am not taking the stairs from this high up," she said, making a quick beeline for the elevator once she was done.

It did in fact leave Yurio with plenty of time. Once he was done, he clad himself in his fire-fabric clothing with a snap of his fingers for effect. Even though they could have been anything, he still went for the lazy shirt and shorts option. Apparently he didn't feel like going around naked all day long.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 6:54 pm

"Uhm, it's not like you'd need to go down the stairs yourself. I could always carry you..." Luna said. It was just an idea though. She herself wasn't too keen on using the stairs either. "B-But yeah, let's use the elevator..." She added after a moment. Once the lift arrived on their floor, Luna slowly walked into it. There was one small thing though... "You know... I've never actually used any elevator..." She confessed.

Once Aurora was done with combing, she really quickly wiped her body with a towel, before finally taking a look at Yurio's. "Oh, right, I keep forgetting you can do that. I doubt even Angela could replicate this." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 1:57 pm

"I'm not going to be making you carry me around, stairs or not," Ana said as they waited for the lift, then stepping into it once it did arrive. "It's no roller-coaster. You barely even feel it moving."

"Yeah, it's convenient. Glyndwr can't do it either, not without resonating with me first," Yurio said, tugging at the magical shirt.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 2:29 pm

"O-Okay..." Luna said, but took hold of Ana's hand anyway as the lift started going down. She had to admit though, the music in the elevator had a strangely calming effect on her. After a short ride, they were finally on the ground floor, where Luna swiftly got out of the cabin and stepped into a hall which led directly to an exit from the building.

"Can I touch it?" Aurora asked curiously as she pointed at his shirt. Considering the fact that without Angela sharing her fire resistance with those around her, even her wings could be quite dangerous to touch.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 2:51 pm

Being pulled along by Luna didn't happen often, so the experience of her quickly and with some confidence was novel and appreciated. Ana quite liked the Luna that appeared when dropping her Soul Protect, at least when things didn't get out of hand. She'd follow along for now, just as Luna usually did.

"Sure, it's only warm," Yurio said, just before embracing Aurora for a moment once again to demonstrate.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 3:32 pm

Perhaps, in that case, Luna's desire to leave the elevator as soon as possible was stronger than her more dominant self. Though, it was possible that it was actually both because Luna kept leading the way until they were out of the apartment building. Once they found themselves standing on a pavement Luna looked at Ana and smiled. She seemed excited to be on another continent. "I wonder if we'll have to wait much for our ride." Luna said, feeling the curiosity all over her.

"It really is! Also, it's quite pleasant in touch, surprisingly." Aurora said with her eyes closed. "Alright, I think I should go get some clothes now. It's not fair to be the only one naked, right?" She said as she winked at him. "Oh, in the meantime, you can pick one of two options - You can prepare a bowl, milk a few eggs and flour... Or you could keep me company while I pick my outfit for today~!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 3:50 pm

"Kira's message said she'd be sending someone and that I should let her know immediately, so somehow, I think that, since it's Kira, it won't take long," Ana said, shrugging. She wasn't thrilled with simply being in France, so her own excitement was probably going to come along whenever they got to see something recognisable.

Yurio hummed at the choice, eyes closed, tilting his head this way and that as he tried to come to a decision. "I want to be eating quick and I want to help out, but... Your offer is so enticing... Hmmmmmm... Aaah, I'm going with you!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 4:59 pm

"And send someone I have!" Said Kira, who appeared behind them, seemingly out of nowhere. Her timing seemed almost too convenient at times. Normally Luna would be startled by something like that, but because of the side effects of her released soul protect, she only looked at Kira and smiled slightly while greeting her quietly.
"Actually, I've anticipated you two having plans to go out to see the city. That's why, I've prepared something special, in terms of your ride. " Kira said smiling widely.

Aurora giggled. "Good choice! Follow me~!" She said happily, before waltzing out of the bathroom and going straight into back into her bedroom. Without wasting time, she opened her wardrobe and drawers to take a look at her options. Her choice of underwear was quite simple - all black with lace used for decoration. "Hm... What should I go for today..?" She said, staring at piles of clothes neatly stacked in her wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2019, 1:56 pm

"What the hell..?" Ana murmured mostly to herself following the initial surprise of Kira appearing so suddenly to their backs. Kira was a meddlesome but generous one, Ana had concluded along the way, so she hoped the 'special ride' wasn't anything close to the other surprises that Luna and her had found the night prior. She turned her head away from Kira while blushing a little now that she was on that train of thought, and the thought of the discussion of potentially having been overheard.

Yurio did follow and stood behind Aurora looking over her shoulder at all of the options. "Are we wanting to do something today, or not?" Yurio asked
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2019, 2:23 pm

Kira tilted her head curiously at Ana and Luna's reactions. The two seemed somehow different for some reason and she couldn't possibly guess why. Officially of course. "Did something... oh! Ah! Hahaha! You must've found the box!" Kira said amused by the assumption. "I'm not the one to tease though. I just hope it was useful. Let's leave it at that." She added and cut the conversation about her little gift not to embarrass them more. Especially because she noticed that even Luna'd started blushing too. "Still, Luna here seems different. Like, usually I can see signs of uncertainty, fear, et cetera in her eyes. Now she's... like a completely new person. That's kinda cool."
"It's a... it's a long story. My magic affects my personality somehow..." Luna explained the strange nature of her magic briefly.
"That's really interesting! I'll dig around, maybe there's a book describing this effect somewhere. Anyway! Follow me! If you like cool cars, you're gonna love this surprise!" Kira said as she started leading the way towards an underground parking lot located underneath the apartment building.

"I don't know! I haven't made any plans for today so..." Aurora said, tossing a few different jeans trousers, a few t-shirts and shirts and two skirts onto the bed. "So... do you have any suggestions?" She asked looking back and forth between her wardrobe and the bed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2019, 2:39 pm

Ana breathed a little sigh of relief that Kira didn't seem to understand immediately, or at the very least pretended not to. That made things easier. Ana had nothing to add on the topic of the magical anxiety medicine that was for Luna simply dropping soul protect. She took Luna's hand and followed after Kira.

Looking over the items that Aurora had picked from the piles, he pointed to one of the shirts first. "One of those, maybe?" he said. Maybe a little too on the smart-casual side if they didn't actually do anything with themselves, but whatever, it wasn't like Yurio was some fashion expert.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2019, 3:03 pm

Luna squeezed Ana's hand and smiled at her happily. Even when she was under the effects of her magic, she felt very happy to be close and most preferably in physical contact with Ana.
Kira led them deep into the parking lot. It was mostly empty. However, suddenly they stopped in front of a row of four very expensive looking parked right next to each other. Kira smiled widely and pointed at the cars. "Looking from the left we've got a Jaguar XJ, a Porsche Panamera, a Mercedes S-Class and a BMW from series 7 " Kira explained. "So, here's my surprise - you can pick your ride for today!" She said.

Ref pics for cars:

"Alrighty. Jeans with a shirt!" Aurora said as she started putting underwear on. Then she put a somewhat loose blue flannel shirt and a pair of black jeans. After she was done dressing up, she looked at Yurio. "What do you think?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 25 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next