Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc)   December 25th 2018, 6:57 pm

Ana sipped at her coffee quietly and watched, to see what would come of the two of them discussing the medallion. When it came to magic stuff, Ana didn't really want to be too much of an influence.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters:

Lyra Kindleberry. Meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc)   December 25th 2018, 7:15 pm

"M-maybe you're right and I've just... forgotten... B-But I really want to know how... how my parents looked like..." Luna said quietly, with a tear in her eye. She knew her parents were evil, but despite that, she still wanted to at least know how they looked like and if they even loved her in the first place. After all, for years she had been curious about them.
"You know... I could always try to use my decast spell on your medallion. To get rid of the remaining magic. However, before that, I'd like to warn you: sometimes the past is better left forgotten forever." Aurora said as she gave Luna a somewhat serious look.
The wolf witch looked at her partner somewhat worried that Aurora could be right. "H-Hey... Do you think we... we should try?" Luna asked Ana.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc)   December 25th 2018, 9:37 pm

Well, there went impartiality. Ana put the cup down back on the table and looked at the medallion as she thought. "If you really, really want to know, then go for it, but..." She paused, to think some more, "It's not like it's going to change what happened after your memories were gone, so ultimately, it comes down to whether you're curious enough to want to know," she then rephrased and reiterated.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc)   December 25th 2018, 9:54 pm

Luna closed her eyes for a second, considering Ana's words and the possible options. In the end, she came to the conclusion that her partner was right and that the truth wouldn't change much at that point. "O-Okay... Aurora... please use your magic..." The girl finally said, before instinctively taking Ana's hand into hers and bit her eyes.  
Aurora swiftly removed her soul protect and cleared her throat before muttering her mantra. "Alright. Get ready then!" The witch announced. "I don't know what might be hidden in her memory so... Ana... please be ready for the hugs and pats." Aurora told Ana before focusing on the medallion. "Spell erase." As the witch cast her spell, a small barely visible wave of magical energy left her hand and went through the item. Somehow, caused it to start vibrating violently for a while, before going silent. Just when Aurora thought that nothing had changed, Luna let out a pained groan as both of her hands landed on her head and curled up on her seat. Her breath sped up immediately as waves of memories and emotions started filling her head. "Oh shit... Luna!" Aurora said, both surprised and worried.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery

Last edited by [RACKIE] on December 26th 2018, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc)   December 26th 2018, 3:35 pm

"Always ready for that," Ana said, scooching closer to Luna. While hoping that everything was going to be sunshine and rainbows, she knew that if things went according to the track record of the magic that affected Luna then there really wasn't going to be much of that. Ana was less surprised than Aurora, although that left much more room for worry. She put an arm around Luna first of all, waiting to see what would happen next.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc)   December 26th 2018, 3:59 pm

Luna gritted her teeth as her headache grew stronger and more annoying. New memories were just filling her mind, completely preventing her from focusing on anything else. It felt as if she was experiencing those events from the memories once again in just mere seconds: She remembered her parents' faces, she remembered how cold and busy her parents were all the time. She remembered how her mother would sometimes have her sit on a strange chair where she was going through some 'examinations' that according to her mother were just to make sure she was healthy. Her childhood seemed really sad, lonely and even scary. The more her memories came back to her, the more terrifying her parents seemed. Luna remembered hearing some scary screams from the dungeon located below their mansion and while little Luna couldn't understand what they meant, the teenage Luna could only imagine what terrible experiments her parents were doing. Suddenly, a scene flashed through her mind- her father fighting against the witches sent out to hunt them all down and her mother taking her away from it all. Finally, she remembered everything she'd gone through while being under Charlotte's mother's care.
Luna wrapped her arms around Ana and hugged her closely while tears started rolling down her cheeks. "I-I... I..." The wolf witch sobbed. "T-They... T-They were... that... that was... so terrifying... Ana..."

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc)   January 8th 2019, 3:25 pm

"It can never be anything good, can it..?" Ana mumbled as she held Luna close and stroked her hair gently. "There there, it's all in the past," she said. Luna deserved better than to have to deal with all of that.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc)   January 9th 2019, 11:07 am

"I-I remember it all now..." Luna whispered as she kept hugging Ana tightly. After a moment of sobbing and sniffing, the poor girl finally managed to calm down somewhat and looked up at her partner with her eyes red from tears. "I'm g-glad I'm here... I-I'm so glad I'm not w-with them..." The witch whispered...
Meanwhile, Aurora kept watching the girls, trying to imagine how terrible Luna's childhood must've been to cause such a reaction. "You know what? I think that despite all that you've experienced, you're quite lucky." Aurora suddenly spoke and took a sip from her cup. "Look at it from the bright side- now you're here, among friends and a beloved one. The past will remain the past and it will never come back. You can focus on what's here and now." She told her with a wide, warm smile and winked at them.
"Thank you, Ana... Thanks, Aurora..." Luna finally said and even managed to smile a bit. Suddenly her good mood was disrupted when she heard her stomach grumble loudly. Her face turned red before she hid it in Ana's shoulder. "I'm in the mood for a pizza..." Luna eventually mumbled.
Aurora snorted with laughter and looked away, unable to hide her amusement.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc)   

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4