Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 6:57 pm

Ana sipped at her coffee quietly and watched, to see what would come of the two of them discussing the medallion. When it came to magic stuff, Ana didn't really want to be too much of an influence.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:15 pm

"M-maybe you're right and I've just... forgotten... B-But I really want to know how... how my parents looked like..." Luna said quietly, with a tear in her eye. She knew her parents were evil, but despite that, she still wanted to at least know how they looked like and if they even loved her in the first place. After all, for years she had been curious about them.
"You know... I could always try to use my decast spell on your medallion. To get rid of the remaining magic. However, before that, I'd like to warn you: sometimes the past is better left forgotten forever." Aurora said as she gave Luna a somewhat serious look.
The wolf witch looked at her partner somewhat worried that Aurora could be right. "H-Hey... Do you think we... we should try?" Luna asked Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:37 pm

Well, there went impartiality. Ana put the cup down back on the table and looked at the medallion as she thought. "If you really, really want to know, then go for it, but..." She paused, to think some more, "It's not like it's going to change what happened after your memories were gone, so ultimately, it comes down to whether you're curious enough to want to know," she then rephrased and reiterated.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:54 pm

Luna closed her eyes for a second, considering Ana's words and the possible options. In the end, she came to the conclusion that her partner was right and that the truth wouldn't change much at that point. "O-Okay... Aurora... please use your magic..." The girl finally said, before instinctively taking Ana's hand into hers and bit her eyes.  
Aurora swiftly removed her soul protect and cleared her throat before muttering her mantra. "Alright. Get ready then!" The witch announced. "I don't know what might be hidden in her memory so... Ana... please be ready for the hugs and pats." Aurora told Ana before focusing on the medallion. "Spell erase." As the witch cast her spell, a small barely visible wave of magical energy left her hand and went through the item. Somehow, caused it to start vibrating violently for a while, before going silent. Just when Aurora thought that nothing had changed, Luna let out a pained groan as both of her hands landed on her head and curled up on her seat. Her breath sped up immediately as waves of memories and emotions started filling her head. "Oh shit... Luna!" Aurora said, both surprised and worried.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on December 26th 2018, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 3:35 pm

"Always ready for that," Ana said, scooching closer to Luna. While hoping that everything was going to be sunshine and rainbows, she knew that if things went according to the track record of the magic that affected Luna then there really wasn't going to be much of that. Ana was less surprised than Aurora, although that left much more room for worry. She put an arm around Luna first of all, waiting to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2018, 3:59 pm

Luna gritted her teeth as her headache grew stronger and more annoying. New memories were just filling her mind, completely preventing her from focusing on anything else. It felt as if she was experiencing those events from the memories once again in just mere seconds: She remembered her parents' faces, she remembered how cold and busy her parents were all the time. She remembered how her mother would sometimes have her sit on a strange chair where she was going through some 'examinations' that according to her mother were just to make sure she was healthy. Her childhood seemed really sad, lonely and even scary. The more her memories came back to her, the more terrifying her parents seemed. Luna remembered hearing some scary screams from the dungeon located below their mansion and while little Luna couldn't understand what they meant, the teenage Luna could only imagine what terrible experiments her parents were doing. Suddenly, a scene flashed through her mind- her father fighting against the witches sent out to hunt them all down and her mother taking her away from it all. Finally, she remembered everything she'd gone through while being under Charlotte's mother's care.
Luna wrapped her arms around Ana and hugged her closely while tears started rolling down her cheeks. "I-I... I..." The wolf witch sobbed. "T-They... T-They were... that... that was... so terrifying... Ana..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2019, 3:25 pm

"It can never be anything good, can it..?" Ana mumbled as she held Luna close and stroked her hair gently. "There there, it's all in the past," she said. Luna deserved better than to have to deal with all of that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2019, 11:07 am

"I-I remember it all now..." Luna whispered as she kept hugging Ana tightly. After a moment of sobbing and sniffing, the poor girl finally managed to calm down somewhat and looked up at her partner with her eyes red from tears. "I'm g-glad I'm here... I-I'm so glad I'm not w-with them..." The witch whispered...
Meanwhile, Aurora kept watching the girls, trying to imagine how terrible Luna's childhood must've been to cause such a reaction. "You know what? I think that despite all that you've experienced, you're quite lucky." Aurora suddenly spoke and took a sip from her cup. "Look at it from the bright side- now you're here, among friends and a beloved one. The past will remain the past and it will never come back. You can focus on what's here and now." She told her with a wide, warm smile and winked at them.
"Thank you, Ana... Thanks, Aurora..." Luna finally said and even managed to smile a bit. Suddenly her good mood was disrupted when she heard her stomach grumble loudly. Her face turned red before she hid it in Ana's shoulder. "I'm in the mood for a pizza..." Luna eventually mumbled.
Aurora snorted with laughter and looked away, unable to hide her amusement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2019, 10:59 am

Ana giggled at Luna's actions. It really was as good a reminder as any that the two of them hadn't really eaten since school finished for the day. They just went straight for the witche's realm. "Pizza it is, then," Ana said, looking up from Luna to Aurora. "When's the cafe closing today?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2019, 10:16 am

Aurora pulled a phone out of her trousers to check the time and smirked upon realization of how late it was already. "In about... an hour. What's on your mind?" The witch said and then asked before taking a look around the cafe. In fact, she realized they could close earlier because there weren't any customers around anymore. Then she looked out the window and noticed that how dark it was outside. A part of her just couldn't believe how fast time went that day.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2019, 11:21 am

"Just thought that maybe we could order it here. It'd beat going home and then ordering," Ana said. "It'd save time and energy, basically."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2019, 8:46 am

Aurora chuckled at Ana's words and shook her head in amusement. It wasn't too surprising that the weapon would come up with such an explanation for her plan, but it was somewhat funny regardless. "Sure, no problem. We could have a small, private pizza party here." Aurora said and then looked towards the backroom "Any objections, mom?!" She asked.
As expected, Elizabeth walked out of the room and approached the group with her usual, polite and mysterious smile. "None, as long as I am invited as well." The witch told them.
Aurora had to admit that she hadn't been expecting such a simple and straightforward answer from her mother. It almost felt somewhat suspicious for her. Though she was happy that Eliza wanted to join them. "Alright. Let's have our girls-only pizza party then!" Aurora exclaimed with an excited grin.
"Y-yay!" Luna said quietly, trying to show her excitement. However, because of how quiet and shy her "yay" sounded, Aurora couldn't help but let out a giggle, which immediately caused a blush on Luna's face.
"Okay then! Ana, you can handle ordering the pizza. Meanwhile, Luna and I will close the cafe and clean the tables if necessary. Then we can worry about drinks, snacks and other things. Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2019, 10:48 am

"Alright," Ana said, getting her phone out, fiddling with it in one hand while she continued to pat Luna's head. She'd keep that up as long as Luna was within reach. "So, what does everyone want?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 4:23 pm

Eventually, both Aurora and Luna started preparing the cafe for their little pizza party. Once Ana asked about what each of them wanted to order, the wolf witch started pondering about the available options. "I've always been curious how pizza with pineapples tastes like..." She told Ana. In response to that Aurora's face became somewhat dark with an evil look that she gave Luna. "Blasphemy!" Was all the fox witch said before she took the remaining dishes to put them into the dishwasher.
Luna's puzzled expression was enough to convey how much she didn't expect such a reaction from the older witch. In the end she looked back at her weapon and scratched the neck a bit. "I... I guess a classic capricciosa is a better pick then..." She commented.
"Good choice! I want a capriciossa too!" Aurora said with a much more cheerfully than before.
"No preferences." Was all Elizabeth said before moving on to prepare cold drinks for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2019, 6:03 pm

"Got it," Ana said, hearing everyone's opinions. Although in the end, they left it up to her, so she was the one who was ultimately deciding what would be ordered. She made the call to a pizza company and talked her way normally to the order itself. Then, she made sure everyone could hear. "Two large capricciosa's and one small pineapple, please," Ana said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2019, 7:38 am

Aurora giggled when she heard that Ana had ordered a pineapple pizza. "Don't worry, I have nothing against the Hawaiian pizza. It's just a joke." She explained to Luna as a wide smirk appeared on her face. "But I'm afraid that you and Ana are going to be the only ones eating it anyways." She added and giggled again.
"I-It's fine... I've w-wanted to try it out of curiosity, is all." Luna said as she placed the remaining glasses in a dishwasher and returned to their table. After the wolf witch sat right next to Ana she rested her head on her partner's shoulder and let out a relaxed sigh.
"What would everyone like to drink?" Elizabeth asked as she prepared glasses with ice cubes in them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2019, 5:49 pm

"I'm indifferent," Ana said, while shifting to get comfortable with Luna again, putting her arm around her. Coffee, while something that she usually preferred, was not something that went with pizza.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2019, 3:35 pm

"Juice... Water... Cola? Whatever you bring for me will be fine, mom." Aurora told Elizabeth before sitting on a chair by their table and looking at the pair. "Hm, I kinnnda want to ask Yurio to come over too... but it's a girls-only party. I said it myself. Kinda unfair though I wanna snuggles too." She commented as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Uhm..." Luna shifted in her place uncomfortably. She wasn't sure whether Aurora was being a little bit jealous or simply just kidding. For a second she looked at Ana, giving her a puzzled look. The awkwardness was gone when she heard Aurora's chuckle.

"I'm kidding, don't worry! After all, to get free hugs, all I need is to simply give him a call." Aurora told Luna and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2019, 4:28 pm

"You're the only one that said so," Ana pointed out, shrugging. She wasn't bothered about whether it was kept to girls only or not, as long as the promise of food and Luna were still present. "Though, if you do call him, make sure he gets something on the way, or there will be a pizza shortage and that's just no good..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2019, 2:05 pm

"Yes, indeed. I've even admitted it. Well, why not then? Gimme a second, I'll make a call." Aurora said and stood up to pick her phone up from the counter.
Meanwhile, Eliza returned to their table with a tray that contained four different carafes- one filled with orange juice, one filled with apple juice, one with cola and the last one was full of water. There were also five glasses on that tray since she'd overheard that Aurora wanted to ask Yurio to join them.
"I've overheard you'd visited the witch's realm." Elizabeth said as she sat down by the table.
"Y-yeah..." Luna responded quietly before filling one of the glasses with water.
"I've never been there. There has been a rule in the family to never, ever attempt to contact anyone who has ties with the realm..." Elizabeth said as she crossed her arms on her chest. She was somewhat curious if her anecdote managed to catch the girls' interest.

Meanwhile, Aurora picked the phone up and called Yurio. "Hello..?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2019, 3:55 pm

"Hello!" Yurio answered in a cheerful tone, knowing of course who was calling.

"I for one am all for never going back there," Ana said, choosing to ignore or simply missing the possible implications of what Elizabeth said. Then, she was also not the most interested of people; she didn't really sweat the details of why that was, beyond figuring that it had something to do with them living entirely amongst normal humans.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2019, 4:25 pm

"Hey, Yurio! We're organising a pizza party in Nine-Tails. Would you like to join us~?" Aurora asked, though she was already expecting a positive answer from Yurio. After all, why wouldn't he want to join them?

Elizabeth smirked at the absolute lack of enthusiasm coming from Ana. It was to be excpected. However, on the other hand, Luna seemed more curious about what she'd said. "Yeah... It's a very c-creepy place. And... And... the way to enter it is... t-too embarrassing." Luna said after taking a sip from her glass, which she then placed back on the table and placed her head on Ana's shoulder.
"It is indeed." Elizabeth nodded and filled her own glass with orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2019, 5:19 pm

Ana looked at Luna while she spoke, then looking slowly away as a smirk formed on her face. "It's cute when you do it," Ana said quietly, reaching up to ruffle her hair. "Then again, so is everything."

"I'll be there," he said. By the sound of it, he wasn't hanging about wherever he was already. "Want me to get something on the way?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2019, 5:40 pm

Luna's cheeks turned red, but she smiled softly regardless. "I... I just like being close..." She told Ana, trying to explain herself.
Elizabeth allowed a genuinely happy smile to appear on her face. She wouldn't admit it, but she really liked looking at happy couples. They would always make her remember the best moments she'd ever experienced with Dalibor. "Perhaps I should ask Dalibor to come as well..." Eliza said, pulling her phone out of a pocket.

"Hm... Yeah, with more people pizza won't be enough. Uhm... You could grab some Chinese food... or fast food like chicken nuggets with fries... or whatever else. It's up to you really. Just bring something, alright?" Aurora said as she looked around the cafe, trying to come up with some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2019, 6:33 pm

"I do, too," Ana said, resting her head on Luna's own for a moment. 

"Or, I could just get another pizza or two. See you!" Yurio said, just before hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next