Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 5:50 am

"W-Wow... We're really getting close aren't w-we?" Luna said, then the elevator finally arrived. Luna walked inside the cabin and clicked the top button. She still was quite amazed that Kira could afford to live in such luxury. "T-To be honest... I'm s-slightly afraid of reaching 99 souls... E-evil witches are strong and... f-fighting one will be really dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 5:58 am

"Maybe not close, yet, but we're getting there slowly but surely," Ana said, tucking her chin in confirmation. "Fighting a witch is still a long ways off. And we'll be much stronger at that point, too."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:43 am

"Y-You're right... As usual." Luna said, smiling slightly as a blush grew on her cheeks. A few minutes they were back in Kira's apartment. There, Luna took her hat and robe off and took a look at her dirty, blood-stained and damaged shirt. She let out a sigh. That part of her outfit wasn't enchanted to fix itself and she liked that shirt. "I-I'll have to take a quick shower later..." Luna commented. "H-Hey... may we open those buckets of ice cream n-now... maybe?" She asked, like a child asking their mother for something sweet.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 7:35 am

"Well, yes, since there are spoons now," Ana said, smiling, as she wondered off to go and get the aforementioned utensils from the kitchen while also dropping off the remainder of the contents of the bag. Soon enough she came back with both of the tubs, all open, then sat herself down in the living room area.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 8:07 am

Luna sat right next to Ana and clicked her tongue. "I-I hope Kira brings Aurora soon... Moving around is getting more p-painful..." She said quietly and sighed. At least they were sitting comfortably.

Then Raccoon's portal appeared in front of the living room. Two people stepped out of it and it wasn't Raccoon nor Aurora. Instead, Kira and Catherine came out of it. Ms. Coon looked somewhat irritated by something, but it soon changed when she saw Ana and Luna sitting on the couch. She was wearing her suit. Although the shirt wasn't ironed and it was quite visible. Also, she didn't have time to put make-up. The portal closed, leaving Kira and Catherine with Ana and Luna. The teacher approached the two with a worried look on her face. "Hello girls. I've heard you had just completed your mission. Congratulations you two." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 8:42 am

"You're fine, now, you don't have to move," Ana said, going ahead and digging into her tub right away. 

With the spoon in her mouth, she watched Raccoon's portal open up and a woman she only knew from sight step out of it. She waved and nodded, but didn't make any move to enable herself to speak just yet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 8:49 am

Catherine cleared her throat and fixed her shirt, before chanting her mantra. Her eyes were closed, focusing on the spell. "Power word: heal!" She finally said. Somehow her voice sounded amplified, echoing, strong enough to be felt in the hearts of those around her. The air around Luna started vibrating and took a magical green hue. Soon her wounds started healing itself and bruises started disappearing. "This... will take a moment..." Catherine whispered to Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 8:57 am

Ana looked on as Catherine did her thing, looking between the woman and Luna. She smiled, now that Luna would be alleviated of her wounds and then nodded enthusiastically at Catherine when she addressed her. She popped the spoon out of her mouth, finally. "Take all the moments you need."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 9:18 am

Kira casually looked at her phone. "2 more posts, eh..?" She whispered to herself.
Catherine nodded. "Of course. Good thing Raccoon and Kira contacted me..." She whispered. Then the witch let out a loud hum, which made the air vibrate stronger.
Luna closed her eyes and allowed the spell to do its work. "I feel much better already."
"Why did you take such a dangerous assigment?" Catherine asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 9:24 am

Ana took a deep breath and then cleared her throat. "Please refer to my father, Gyles Kindleberry, the no good idiot who decided to pick for us the one assignment nobody managed to squash. We assumed we'd have to fight one or two guys, but instead, the job turned out to be three different ones at once. He even said something that might have hinted that he had a clue that things weren't quite normal about it. For someone who works in the intelligence department he sure underestimated the need for it with this one. I think we might have cleared up like half of Paris' murderers though, so I guess that's good."

She tried her best to provide all the information needed to get her dad in deep in it. What a wonderful daughter Gyles has.

Last edited by Arc on May 13th 2020, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 10:12 am

"No, wait, this is the last post..." Kira whispered to herself. When Ana started telling Catherine the details of their mission, Kira covered her own mouth with a hand to suppress laughter. She really wanted her father to have a bad day, didn't she?
Luna wasn't amused at all. She just listened to Ana's explanation, with mixed feelings. On one hand, it was kind of his fault, but Ana's choice of words seemed quite harsh. When Catherine's spell ended, Luna quietly took Ana's hand, looked her in the eyes, then shook her head gently. "T-Thank you, professor." Luna said to Catherine with a polite smile.
"No problem. You know me, I'll always help a student in need." The teacher said, winking at them, with a smirk on her face, before getting somewhat serious again. "I'll have a chat with mister Kindleberry." She said. There was a flame in her eye when she said that. It seemed like Gyles wouldn't have a nice day despite Luna's hopes. "Unless there's anything else you need me for, I will take my leave." Catherine said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 10:17 am

"No, I think we're okay now, thank you very much," Ana said, back to her non-ranting self, though through her smile hoping to show that even Luna's disapproval wasn't enough to shake her resolve in taking revenge on her father. Not that this was anything more than her pettiness showing itself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 10:30 am

Kira shook her head, still amused. It seemed like there were times where even Luna's disapproval wasn't enough to stop Ana.
"Very well. Goodbye girls! Enjoy your day! Oh, and Luna, good job on your first aid spell. I'll give you an additional grade for your improvements." Catherine told them, then nodded to Kira.
"Yeah, like prof here said. Enjoy your day. Gimme a call whenever you need anything. Oh! Wait! I'll be back in a few minutes. Luna needs a new shirt after all." Kira said then said her mantra. It seemed like she would let them stay at the apartment for as long as they wanted. Well, the generosity was the way of her family after all. Kira placed a hand on Catherine's shoulder and teleported away.
Luna let out a relaxed sigh and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 10:53 am

"You know, I was going to make sure dad got a chewing out whether Ms. Coon did it or someone else," Ana said once everyone had left. She continued to dig into her tub. Pain or no pain, injury or not, the ice cream was melting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 11:25 am

For a moment Luna remained silent, just eating her ice cream. It seemed like she wasn't commenting on purpose, or that she was just simply thinking about something. A moment later she broke the silence. "Good thing Ms. Coon is too nice to tear him apart." She finally said. Still, it wasn't the fact that Ana told Catherine everything, but rather her choice of words. It was harsh, comparable to her magic affected self. She didn't like it too much.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 11:30 am

"If she's too nice then he won't get it. That's a shame. Guess it's still up to me," Ana said, shrugging. Despite her malicious words, there wasn't anything out of the usual, there. That's just how the Kindleberry's were, or at the very least the reserved, less energetic side.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 11:42 am

"You... underestimate Ms. Coon." Luna said in her teacher's defense. She didn't stop chewing on her ice cream. "O-once she finds him, h-he'll be home late. V-Very late..." Luna said calmly. She wasn't even looking at Ana, just staring in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 1:58 pm

"You make that sound like the opposite of what it is," Ana said, picking at the more melted bits around the edge of her tub. "I get what you mean, though. She not the patient sort, then? I don't know Ms. Coon like you do, though, so my estimations are meaningless."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 2:07 pm

"She... She is. She's very patient, b-but if you do s-something bad, s-she'll lecture you for hours, u-until you're so exhausted you promise never to do the same mistake again. The way she does it... with a calm, disappointed tone that reaches into the core of you s-soul." Luna explained scooping so much ice cream, it barely held on her spoon. "R-Raccoon got scolded like that. Twice."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 2:09 pm

"Oh. Oh, dear, remind me never to do anything bad in front of her," Ana said, imagining well how that might be something to avoid. "Did he get scolded for the same thing, or..?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 2:21 pm

"Yes. For te-teleporting into the middle of our classroom in the m-middle of class after being absent for the first half for the third time in a single week. H-He's managed to achieve that twice." Luna explained using one of the most convoluted sentences she'd ever said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 2:23 pm

"I didn't take him for the type to skip classes, honestly," Ana said, a little surprised at the revelation. "Y'know, he doesn't seem to have it easy, but you have to wonder why he does things sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 2:34 pm

Luna waved an empty spoon around. "I-I don't know. H-he seems very secretive. Even more than Kira." Luna said, before digging into her ice cream again. "A-Although he often says h-he's very disappointed with the state of this world... a-among other things. H-he talks to himself a lot."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 5:31 pm

"Huh. I'll do nothing about it, and leave him to do his own thing," Ana decided her plan of action at hearing more about the sorcerer, returning her attention to the ice cream.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 5:48 pm

Luna nodded. "I see." She said getting another spoonful of ice cream. "I-I talk to h-him from time to time... O-Oh! O-one time he me-mentioned he was in love with a g-girl as crazy as him... T-Though it could be a joke." Luna said, but then shook her head. "A-Anyway... I-It's nice that we can stay h-here a little longer, right..? We can rest after a mission..." Luna said.
Then Kira teleported into the living room again, placed a new and fresh shirt on a table and then gave them thumbs up. "It's probably a bit oversized, but oversized is better than too small. Alright. Have fun! I'm not going to interrupt you anymore! Oh, unless you want some proper food! In that case, just let me know." Kira said, said her mantra and then teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next