Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 5:54 pm

"He's in love with someone, huh? Well, best of luck to him, then. If it's someone that's the same brand of crazy and he likes it, then more power to him," Ana said, thinking about a girl that does stuff nobody really understands while muttering about something or other that, likewise, nobody understands.

Kira came to mind, but that would be weird, so she decided it was someone else. The thought came and went almost as fast as Kira herself just then.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 5:59 pm

Kira was so fast, Luna didn't even get a chance to say thank you. "M-Maybe there's a reason he's so c-crazy?" Luna suggested but then focused on the new shirt. "I-I'll change once I-I'm done with this." She said, pointing at her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:04 pm

"If there is one, then I figure it's as incomprehensible as he is, so I won't waste my time trying to figure it out," Ana said, quickly falling back on her decided stance of doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:28 pm

Luna shrugged. "We... we did good today, despite everything." She said as she rested her head against Ana's. Luna was sitting shoulder to shoulder with her. "I-I'm still terrified that there were s-so many e-e-eggs in there..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:45 pm

"Mmhm," Ana mumbled agreement with her mouth full. "We'll probably end up having to take care of more nests like that in the future. We'll be ready for it next time, though."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:49 pm

"W-We need more t-training too..." Luna pointed out and closed her eyes. "T-To be honest... I-I'm still afraid of m-myself whenever m-my soul protection is down..." She said, recollecting how awfully evil-like her magic-afflicted self was right before attacking that kishin egg hideout.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:58 pm

"I'll snap you out of it, always," Ana said, turning her head and shifting to put an arm around Luna's shoulders, nuzzling into her hair. "And you'll get a hold of it, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 7:10 pm

"Thank you..." Luna whispered and then let out a giggle. "T-Though y-you got to admit, my e-evil witch act w-was a b-bit funny in retrospect." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 7:13 pm

"Since they didn't speak English, you did look a little silly, yeah," Ana said, sitting back up so she had use of both hands, for the purpose of finally finishing off her tub.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:56 am

"It... It was still worth it. F-For the silliness alone, I t-think." Luna said. Upon noticing that Ana was almost done with her tub of ice cream, she rushed to empty hers, which didn't take too much time, really. Then Luna put the empty tub on the table and picked up the shirt that Kira'd left for her. "I-I'm still a-amazed that there are p-people who a-are so eager to help other s-so much..." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:48 am

"We're lucky that so many people around us want the best for us," Ana said, standing up after finishing her own ice cream. Taking Luna's tub, she went off to throw the empty containers away. "It makes sense though. Doting on your is irresistible, y'know? You're just too cute."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 7:17 am

Luna's face turned red pretty quickly at the compliment. "T-That can't b-be it! I'm n-not that c-cute..." She said, following after Ana, feeling pretty embarrassed. "Un-unless..." Luna said waiting for Ana to get rid of the tubs. Then she suddenly hugged her from behind. "Our cuteness combined is the k-key!" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 7:28 am

"Sure, lets go with that," Ana said, giggling at the sudden affectionate onslaught. She turned herself around in Luna's arms slowly so that she was facing her. "Not that I think you're anything less than the most adorable person ever."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 9:02 am

"A-And you are just gorgeous, love." Luna said, giving her a loving smile. She then gave her quick kiss on the lips and giggled. "I-I think... maybe we should go home soon. I-I mean... this place is a-amazing and e-everything b-but... I-I kinda miss Death City already." Luna suggested.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 9:52 am

"Thanks," Ana said, somewhat red in the cheeks after being complimented. "You should go take a shower, to get the blood off. Then I'll call Kira and we can go home. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 10:39 am

"Mhm... Sounds good. I-I'll take a quick shower now, then." Luna said. Then she gave Ana a quick peck on the cheek before heading to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 10:44 am

With Luna gone off to do that, Ana went around gathering any outstanding items that they might have left scattered in the area. She also went off to bundle up the covers on the duvet, because... Yeah... Then there was the issue of the other stuff. She left all of that alone for the time being.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 12:46 pm

After getting into the bathroom Luna quickly undressed and jumped under the shower. Soon the warm water started flowing and with that Luna allowed herself to hum while scrubbing herself with soap. It was really relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:03 pm

Once she was done with what she could think of taking care of, Ana sat back down in the living room, though not before getting some chocolate from the bag of goodies and nibbling on it absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:19 pm

Sometime later Luna came out of the shower, quickly wiped her body with an available towel and then finally put her clothes back on, replacing her shirt with a new one. It was very refreshing and it made Luna feel quite invigorated. A few moments later she walked into the living room and sat next to Ana. "Ah~! T-That felt great..." She told her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:22 pm

"Good, good. Now, I have a question. What, uh... Do we do with, y'know... The box..?" Ana was hesitant to ask the question and blushed in doing so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:46 pm

Luna's face started turning red slowly. It seemed like she'd forgotten about that box completely. With her mind clear and refreshed, she knew what to do with it. She made a somewhat serious face, a little bit resembling that of her magic-affected self. "Leave it. We don't need it, nor anything that is inside." Luna said with a straight face, though the feeling of embarrassment overwhelmed her soon after. She hid her face in her hands, trying to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:49 pm

"But we... already used some of it..." Ana said, at a lowered volume, even if there was no reason for it. It was just embarrassing, talking about it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:55 pm

"T-then..." Luna mumbled, before taking a deep breath. "I'll destroy it..." She said, before standing up. It seemed like she really didn't want to take it with them. In fact, she didn't need any of those toys to enjoy her relationship with Ana. The only reason she'd used those was because of curiosity and that she was in the heat of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:59 pm

"Right, right, you can do that," Ana said, clapping her hands together. Destroy all evidence. Kira's madness must have just made her think that she left something like that for them to find. There'd be no evidence otherwise and thus no reason to be terribly embarrassed about it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)   A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW) - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of the dark past and lost memories (Private || Rackie and Arc || NSFW)
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next