Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Walk Alone...Or Not

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:05 am

"It's nice seeing you again Lily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:08 am

"You teo Kataro. And yeah we are. We are miesters.chase here has found a weapon already. Me, not so much. She said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:11 am

"Well... I'm sure that you're a fine meister. Let's see what you got?" I bowed to her again, then adopted a sparring pose. "Unless... you're scared?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:12 am

Dustan heard talking. He quickly scrambled to put his mask back on, turning around, him managing to get it on so that his eyes still stood out. He began to speak but then remembered his voice modulator and realized he left it with the rest of his equipment and began to just back away, hoping they didn't notice...which was very unlikely...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:15 am

"Scared? Don't make me laugh!" chase heard the voice and looked that way to see a guy backing away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:16 am

Ooc: I need to get to bed. See you on tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:19 am

Ooc: bai
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:25 am

"Fine." I smiled. "But I wont go easy on you." I leaped in to the air, and launched a bicycle kick at her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:26 am

OOC: Later bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:26 am

Dustan waved his hands in front of him frantically trying to say that wasn't the case. Then, he got an idea. He said in a fake high voice, "Oh no...just...I...didn't want anyone seeing...my face..." Then he thought in his head, DAMMIT DUSTAN! Why the high voice?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:28 am

She blocked the kick with nothing but her arm, grabbed his leg, and twisted it.
Chase say down his eyes going from his sister to the masked guy and back.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:37 am

"Nng..." My leg... crap, I forgot... I immediately fell to the ground, and held my leg. "Fu** it's broken..." This was my saddest defeat ever. Beaten in one move, and it was all my fault too. My leg had a permanent injury from my childhood, that made it really weak. I knew better than to hastily toss it around like that. "I'm sorry... that wasn't my best..." Despite the pain in my leg, I limply stood up. "But... I promised you a real fight, and I'm gonna give it to you." I changed my arm in to a chain and wrapped it tightly around my leg, to keep the bone from bending and knocking me over. "That's my ONLY childhood injury, so don't expect to get another cheap shot like that again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:42 am

"Sorry about that but you kinda brought it upon yourself."
Chase's attention was still focused on the guy with the mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:46 am

Dustan waved to Chase and began to walk back more and noticed another alley and he quickly sprinted down it and began to climb to the rooftops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:48 am

Chase was confused. Did he do something?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:55 am

"Yeah." No sympathy? This is my kind of sparring partner! "Your right about that." I came at her, moving quickly but barely putting pressure on my leg, so I couldn't even run at a normal pace. So... I decided to use this false speed to my advantage. I held up a fist and lazily swung it at her, waiting for her to move out of the way, then quickly spun and grabbed her arm. Before she could hit me more than three times, I fell back and bent her arm and snapped it. Hope that wasn't overboard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:01 am

"Ngggg..." That hurt like f***ing hell. She tried to ignore the pain for now and kicked at his side then used her other foot to bring him around in a circle (she is balanced on her good hand)the used that foot to slam him into a nearby building.

Last edited by IceChika13 on July 24th 2013, 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:03 am

OOC: ...that...that was uhhh...that was a bit of what a lot of people would either call powergaming or god-modding...as she could've reacted differently...yeah...just sayin...

Dustan started to bolt away along the rooftops and stopped when he got a good deal away, panting. He hoped he wasn't followed...that wouldn't be good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:07 am

OOC: well shit. Hang on. I'm tired...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:10 am

OOC: It was more of the idea that neither one of them wanted to give up, regardless of what happened.

I smashed in to the wall, blood running down my face. "You- you're not... You're not stopping!" I brought my self up and started hitting her in the face. She's actually fighting me! She wants to hurt me, because she wants to beat me! I stepped back to dodge an attack, and kneed her in the stomach. "My god, I've met my perfect sparring partner!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:12 am

OOC: Ice, it's fine as long as the pain of having a limb broken is registered. You also have to remember that these are people who are trained to fight as warriors, so fighting with a broken limb is like one of us fighting with a sprained limb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:18 am

OOC: Oh and some clarification...my last ooc post was for Ace. Thought I'd clear that ^_^

Dustan heard the sound of punching and quickly hid his gear and walked back over there with his regular two shirts, jeans and headphones. He noticed Ace beating up the girl from before and cocked his head to the side. "I swear...the things you see in this city..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:20 am

She hunched over. "I guess I could say the same. You are much better than the guys at my old school." She straightened herself and tried kicking him in the chest.
Chase heard the voice and looked in that direction at the man.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:27 am

I caught her leg, then fell back, unable to stand. "Maybe we should try this again when we both know what we're in for... I wasn't expecting such a feminine looking girl to be such a great fighter." I was panting, her leg laying heavily on my chest. "Maybe we should go to the infirmary? I hate to end a fight without a winner, but this wasn't really a fair fight for either of us, now was it?" Honestly, I was glad to end this fight early. I had a fucking broken leg for christ's sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:32 am

"I guess your right. My arm hurts like hell." She said removing her leg. She held her good hand out to him to help him up. Chase looked at his sister. He wasn't surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Alone...Or Not   A Walk Alone...Or Not - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk Alone...Or Not
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next