Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 12:49 pm

Angela nodded when Chauncey told her to try again. Once they regained speed she prepared herself mentally to slow down without any help. "Okay, now!" She told him as she once again pushed the weight of her body onto the heels. They started slowing down and to Angela's surprise, she managed to stay balanced.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 1:09 pm

"You're quick on the uptake," Chauncey said when they slowed down a fair bit without her losing balance, he himself turning around to glide backwards as he faced her with a warm smile; that and the redness still present due to the hands still held between them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 1:21 pm

"T-Thanks..." Angela said, looking him in the eyes. Seeing his warm smile and his blush, caused her cheeks to burn bright. To think that something as simple as a mere smile of a boy could make Angela's heart beat so fast and strong. It was so hypnotic, she needed to force herself to look away just to stay focused on riding straight. Definitely, it was her favorite thing about him. That smile. That damned smile.

dat smiel:
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 1:32 pm

It was a rather good thing that his smile had that effect on Angela, because for Chauncey, there were few people that could make him smile as consistently as she did. He wasn't entirely sure what specific thing about her it was, though he could probably think of a few contributing factors if he tried. He turned back around soon enough, blushing more at seeing Angela burning due to something simple again; if it didn't look like he was averting his eyes too, then all the better.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 1:38 pm

It took Angela a short while to calm down enough to start thinking straight again. "What now, what now? Teach me more!" She exclaimed with a wide, excited grin. It looked like she was slowly getting the hang of it and perhaps she was ready to go to the next small step?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 1:58 pm

Ah, there it was. There was one of those things that he found made his heart beat. Her excitement was incredibly endearing. "Uhm..." he was trying to think of something while looking off to the side, but really, looking away was just for his won sake. "I reckon you've got to turn, next," he said, looking down to their feet. "While you're going in a straight line having your feet side by side is fine and all, but when you're making a turn one has to be slightly behind the other. I usually ride like that all the time, anyway," he demonstrated what he was saying by slaloming slightly from left to right, though only his feet moved in the manoeuvre."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 2:38 pm

"Oh, alright. This is different from how turning works in snowboarding. Hah! Let's give it a try then!" Angela said, making a comparison. Her huge excited grin was still there. With his support and her wings, she really had nothing to worry about and that really encouraged her to try the things Chauncey was showing her without worrying about getting hurt. So, Angela slowly attempted to copy his turning technique. At first, everything was going fine, she was turning very slightly. However, she reached a point where she felt like she was losing control over the direction in which she was headed. Angela reacted with a violent counter turn, which made her totally lose control and balance. She had to help herself with her wings at that moment. Letting go of his hand, she spread her wings out, then jumped off the ground and performed a little pirouette using her flight magic. Also, with the help of her magic, she managed to land on the wheels of her skates safely. Surprisingly, she looked quite proud of herself, despite her little failure. "Okay... That was close!" Angela told Chauncey before she reached her hand out for him to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 2:59 pm

Despite failing with the turning, the way she saved herself from falling was rather stylish; she looked good doing it, he thought. He also noted again that she really did look completely natural while in the air. He was worried for a second when she let go of his hand, but at the same time he kind of knew that he ought not to be. Still, when the hand was offered to him again, he took it without hesitating, another one of those smiles appearing on his face. He just couldn't stop it. "Lets go again," he said, picking up speed again. He decided to lead her this time, figuring that perhaps it would be easier to turn when doing an actual, wider turn rather than trying to imitate his turning on the spot.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 3:11 pm

For Angela flying really felt more natural than using any other way of traveling around. To her, even walking didn't seem as appealing as flying, despite her not even being a bird. So it was no surprise that she would automatically start flying in order to stop herself from hitting the ground. When Chauncey took her hand again, Angela noticed his little cute reactions to it, feeling that her heart almost racing in her chest. "Yeah! This time I won't fail!" She told him, feeling confident about her new skills. Angela followed his lead, carefully observing how his legs and feet were moving.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 3:21 pm

He continued the turns for a while, checking on Angela every once in a while to see if she was keeping up with no issues, despite holding her hand. When they did a fair bit of turning without any major issues, Chauncey nodded once before speaking. "I think that's it for basics, so, I guess it's just practice until you're fine without lifelines."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 3:57 pm

"Well, yeah! I'm sure I'm not going to get as amazing at this as you are, but it's still soooo much fun!" Angela said, grinning happily at him. "Especially b-because y-you're here..." She mumbled quietly after a moment. To her, it was clear that without Chauncey teaching her, skating around wouldn't be as fun as it was. So, thanks to him she was having an absolute blast. "H-Hey, I'd like to try turning, slowing down and speeding up on my own..." Angela said and while it pained her that in order to do it she would have to let go of his hand, she knew that it was a necessary thing to do if she wanted to learn to skate without relying on anything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 4:27 pm

"Eeh..!?" Chauncey apparently heard her and was quite surprised by the murmur, making an low exclamation with said surprise. Sure, it was a date and all, but he didn't think she'd be that into him... He was glad, though, which only made the redness of his face go up. Chauncey let go of her hand when she said she wanted to do things on her own, trying not to hesitate in doing so but probably not doing too well in that regard. Holding a cute girl's hand really felt good...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 4:44 pm

When Angela realized that he did, in fact, hear her little murmur, her whole face turned red and she ended up unable to move at all. So, when he let go of her hand she started driving off without even thinking where she was headed. How could have she been so careless to start thinking out loud? That was the only thought on her mind. Once Angela finally came back into reality, she noticed that she was about to ride into a wall, so she slowed down using both her heels and her wings. Once the wheels finally stopped spinning, she used her whole body to somehow turn herself around to look at Chauncey. "Welp. At least I can stop these things now, right? " Angela asked him, still feeling all hot on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 4:50 pm

"Y-yeah..." Chauncey said, nodding. He was taken aback enough that he didn't actually follow and stop her, almost leaving her crashing into a wall. Taking a deep breath, he slowly rolled up to and then past her. "Lets just get going..." he said as he did so, scratching at his head while he shoved his other hand in a pocket, all while looking away from Angela.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 5:10 pm

Angela followed after him at her own pace. Though she slowly started to realize that perhaps she was going a bit too slow to keep up with him, even if he was probably moving at what someone like him considered a snail pace. So, once again she started observing how he was moving around. Realizing that she would need a lot more practice to even start doing something remotely similar, she helped herself with her wings and soon, she was right next to him. "Peekaboo!" Angela said cheerfully, to get Chauncey's attention. She was grinning happily at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 5:24 pm

"Ah... Was I going too fast?" Chauncey asked just after she caught up to and got his attention, but when he properly looked, his face reddened again. He felt like an idiot for reacting like that to every little instance of her doing anything that could be called cute. Still, he also couldn't help but return a smile, once again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 5:49 pm

"Just a little!" Angela told him, placing both of her hands behind her back. She seemed surprisingly confident in her ability to go straight without the help of her arms to balance the rest of the body. "Though that gave me an idea. Well, maybe it's cheating but... I think it's actually helping." She said, before letting out a giggle when she saw his incredibly cute blush. The blush still wasn't gone from her cheeks either. "So, because I can maneuver around with my magic I decided to use it to help myself go faster. I don't want you to get bored because I'm as fast as a turtle!" Angela continued her explanation and laughed a bit when she was done talking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 5:56 pm

"It's not boring. I like going fast, but I'm fine with going slowly if I'm with... someone else," Chauncey said, pausing as he chose his words, unable to drum up the courage to say something like what Angela had unwittingly said to him. "Hey, do you want to grab something to eat in a while?" he asked. Going out to eat was dating 101, right?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 6:12 pm

Angela nodded at his explanation about going slow and fast. Though when he'd made that short pause, she smirked, figuring that he'd almost said something a little bit more specific. "Someone else, huh..? Yeah, I get it! Sometimes I fly slower when I carry my sister so she can appreciate the views." Angela repeated after him, smiling somewhat smugly, but then added another two sentences to make it seem like she really didn't get why he's made that small little seemingly insignificant pause. "Mhm, yes! Actually, I didn't eat lunch today, so I'm getting hungry." Angela replied to his question, feeling her stomach grumble a bit, then she let out a cute giggle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 6:16 pm

"That's convenient," Chauncey said. He'd have had another smile forced out of him if the last one wasn't still lingering. "Feel like anything specific, or.. anything you don't like?" he asked. Everyone had their preferences, so he was of course going to think about her's.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 6:21 pm

"Hm... I can eat almost everything edible. Oh! But please, no fish and no knedlíky!" Angela told him with all honesty. She hated eating fish. In her opinion, their taste is absolutely awful.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 6:30 pm

"No fish, got it," Chauncey said, nodding, with not a single clue about what the hell knedliky was. He seemed to have made a decision, since he change the direction they were going.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2019, 6:46 pm

Angela shivered at the memory of every single dinner at her grandparents' house. As a typical Czech family, they loved their knedlíky. Angela, meanwhile, hated that type of dumplings. Luckily knedlíky were traditionally served with meat, so at least she wasn't hungry after the dinner. Her mother also didn't seem to be a big fan of that particular dish, so she wasn't the only person in the family who hated knedlíky. Angela followed Chauncey, trying to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 1:20 pm

Soon enough, Chauncey stopped in front of a Mexican food place. "This good?" he asked as he turned around in front of Angela.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 1:44 pm

Angela looked at the place Chauncey'd picked and smiled. "Yeah! Though I've never tried Mexican food before actually! I'm excited to try!" She said and grinned widely. It seemed like she was a fan of trying new things. "What's your favorite food, by the way?" Angela asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next