Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 2:53 pm

"I mean, I'm from New Mexico, so," he nodded towards the restaurant in front of them. "It's not quite the same, but it's pretty much the same," he said before heading inside. Another reason he liked this particular restaurant was that they never cared about his skates.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 3:23 pm

Angela looked at him with signs of curiosity in her eyes when he mentioned New Mexico. That made her realize that they didn't really know that much about themselves. "So, you're saying that it's the same, but different, but still the same?" Angela asked him jokingly, probably misquoting a movie while she was at it. "Oh, I should probably take the skates off while we're here, right?" Angela said, but it was more of a question since she wasn't actually sure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 3:27 pm

"Nah," Chauncey answered as he rolled into the restaurant, holding the door open for Angela. "They don't mind. And a lot of food in New Mexico is like a fusion of Mexican and native foods, so it's like half the same. It all tastes good to me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 3:39 pm

"Is that so?" Angela asked as she made her wings much, much smaller and rolled into the restaurant. "Well, I can't wait to try Mexican food then! Oh one day I would love to eat some food from New Mexico too, to get a comparison!" Angela told him and chuckled. "You know, it's kinda funny. I'm from Czechia and I'm actually not a big fan of Czech food." She admitted, smiling widely. "Am I weird for not liking food from my homeland?" Angela asked him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 3:44 pm

"Don't think you are. So that stuff you mentioned earlier is Czech?" Chauncey asked as he rolled forward through the restaurant to go find a table off in a corner. The talk of trying food from his home was a little forward thinking, but it still made him think about what he could actually cook up himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 4:16 pm

"Oh yeah, it's a Czech dumpling basically." Angela replied, as she followed after him. Because indoor she couldn't really use her wings, she supported herself from time to time, by holding onto empty chairs or tables they were passing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 5:45 pm

"Gotcha," Chauncey said as he sat down in the chair closest to the corner, leaving the one that was slightly easier to get into for Angela; he did pull that one out for her before he got himself sat down, too, figuring that it'd make her less likely to fall if she didn't have to. That was his reasoning behind it, at least.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 6:22 pm

Angela obviously noticed that Chauncey did all he could to make things easier for her. She smiled, feeling a blush forming on her cheeks again and a nice warm feeling filling her chest. "Thank you." She said to him, before sitting down. "So... do you have any recommendations?" Angela asked him, looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 6:35 pm

"I usually get cheese quesadillas, but the enchilada is good, too," Chauncey said, looking at the menu only briefly, and he hoped Angela figure that he also did so only as a way to avert his eyes from her magnetising features, not wanting to stare. He came to this particular restaurant every so often, and not only because of their lax view about skates.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2019, 7:04 pm

Angela peeked through the menu out of pure curiosity mostly and to read a little bit more about what he'd recommended her, before setting it aside and scratching the top of her head as if that would help her make a decision. "Hm... Cheese quesadillas sound delicious!" Angela said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 9:28 am

"They are," Chauncey said, nodding. He got the attention of a passing waiter, quickly making the order of cheese quesadillas for two. "Do you want anything to drink?" he asked Angela after asking for just water for himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 10:39 am

"A glass of water please." Angela replied when Chauncey asked her about the drink
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 10:47 am

With that the waiter left their table-side, in turn once more leaving them alone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 11:00 am

"So... hm..." Angela tried to start a conversation, but wasn't exactly sure how. She rubbed her chin, trying to figure out any topic for a conversation. "How different is living in New Mexico, compared to Death City? I mean, Death City is basically a city-state, that's why I'm curious." Angela finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 11:36 am

"Besides the hot-pot of cultures in Death City, not much different," Chauncey said, shrugging. New Mexico is only a state over, so they were both pretty much as hot as each other.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 11:57 am

"I see. Well, at least you've had it easier to adjust to the climate and everything... When I moved here from Czechia a few years ago, I needed a week or two to start sleeping well again. For me, it was a very, very big change." Angela said, remembering her first days in Death City with nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 12:23 pm

"Aren't you a fire witch?" Chauncey asked, raising an eyebrow. The only climate he could think of when it came to Nevada was heat, and heat bothering a fire witch didn't match up in his mind. Maybe he was thinking about it the wrong way...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 1:07 pm

"It's not the heat I'm complaining about, to be honest. The nights here can be really cold, the air is dry and here everything is so different from central Europe and Czechia." Angela explained in more detail what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 1:14 pm

"Huh," Chauncey really didn't know much about climates in different places, besides perhaps knowing generally what sort of temperatures might expect and whether it rains a lot. "I'll try and pay attention if I ever end up going that-a-ways, maybe."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 1:35 pm

"You don't need to pay attention, really. You just notice it naturally. Really though, changing timezones is really confusing too! You don't know when to sleep anymore." Angela told him, the last sentence was a half-joke at which she giggled a bit. At least teleporting to another continent for an hour or two wasn't as confusing as moving to another continent.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 2:40 pm

"I've heard of jet lag at least," Chauncey said, nodding. He's never been outside of the country, though, and even within the US he hasn't been far enough that he'd experience it. It was around this point that the waiter returned with a platter of the quesadillas they had ordered, surrounding a smaller dish with salsa and guacamole.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 3:05 pm

When the food was finally delivered to them, Angela smiled widely, feeling saliva filling her mouth. Her stomach grumbled, demanding to be filled with food. "Woah! This looks great!" Angela said as she grabbed a fork and a knife to dig straight into it and have a taste.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 5:04 pm

Chauncey, rather than bother with a fork, picked up one of the pieces already cut with his hand. It was a sort of taco after all. He dipped the corner of his piece in one of the sauces before taking a bite. "So, how is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 5:40 pm

Angela was bothering with a fork just to avoid any risks of displaying bad manners. When she noticed that he just picked his food up from the plate with his hand, she put the fork and knife away and used her own hands. She took a big bite and started enjoying the taste. "Mmmm! This is delicious!" Angela told him enthusiastically with her mouth half-full. One fun fact - if the food was too hot, she wouldn't even notice thanks to her resistances to heat.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2019, 5:47 pm

"Good," Chauncey said, giving her a little smile again. He was glad that she liked his choice. He wouldn't usually care, but here, he was glad. He was impressed how she could take big bites like that without flinching. Perhaps he wasn't wrong in the way he thought about her fire magic after all. "I was thinking, does your fire magic make it so you can't be burned?" he asked, to find out once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next