Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2020, 3:27 pm

Angela was about to ask another question but then noticed a shift in the little shaman's behavior. The movie was paused, so why was she making such a face? Angela frowned when Aru started acting all scared and all. To Chauncey's luck, she'd not heard him sneaking up behind her. Finally, she turned to see what scared the girl so much. "Ah!" Angela squeaked before jumping away so hard, she actually fell off the couch and landed on the floor quite loudly. Even when she was on the floor, it took her a moment to realize it was Chauncey. With the initial shock gone, she rubbed the back of her head and groaned. "Kurva... prdel... Ugh... Why..?!" The witch groaned and looked at the two with a look of someone who'd just been betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2020, 6:35 am

With Angela good and frightened, the shadows surrounding Chauncey soon dispersed and Aru wiped the scared look off her face. It was replaced by a small grin. Chauncey was, understandably, amused, and was laughing it up. There wasn't a more frivolous use of Aruna's abilities than stupid pranks, but Chauncey certainly enjoyed a little frivolity. Once he calmed down some, he walked around the sofa to where Angela had thrown herself and put his hand out to help her up. "The movie wasn't doing it, so I thought I'd take over."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2020, 7:58 am

Angela grabbed Chauncey's hand and got up in one swift move. Then she smirked at him and shook her head. "I deserved that, didn't I?" The witch said, all amused by the prank. It seemed like even after getting scared like that, she still had quite some fun regardless. Thus there were no signs of her being annoyed or anything. She looked towards Aru and tilted her head curiously. "So, how did you do that? Whatever it was, it was amazing!" Angela asked and then said
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2020, 11:58 am

"Deserved? Maybe not. I did it anyway," Chauncey said as he went back to sit in his place on the sofa and immediately started snacking again, still grinning to himself just a little bit.

Aru for her part simply shrugged. There really wasn't much of an explanation, either way, and she wouldn't have liked to explain herself even if there was.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2020, 12:59 pm

Angela chuckled, holding a hand to her forehead at Chauncey's reply. He was fun. That's why she liked him already. At Aru's response to her questions, she only shrugged, before sitting down at her previous seat, with a wide smile on her face. That prank was as amusing for her as it was for Chauncey it seemed like.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2020, 1:24 pm

Aru, over the whole prank ordeal, started up the movie again without asking either Angela or Chauncey about it. They were sat down, which she figured was grounds for resuming.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2020, 1:59 pm

With pleasure, Angela's attention shifted back towards the screen. Not fully that time though. From time to time, she would take glances at Chauncey, smiling every time she did so. Since Aru wasn't too eager to share any more knowledge regarding her powers, she decided to drop the subject.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2020, 2:32 pm

Chauncey went back to watching the movie like nothing happened, going back to getting mildly jump-scared while otherwise not being overly frightened by the horror movie on screen. Not until he noticed Angela glancing at him. He looked to the side, tilting his head in curiosity, with an ever so slight smile. "Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2020, 2:53 pm

When Chauncey noticed her glances, Angela looked away for a moment, blushing slightly. "No, uhm, it's nothing." She said, playing with her hair. "It's just... that prank was really good. Great job." She said and smiled. It wasn't the full truth of what was on her mind of course.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:00 am

"That really ha an effect on ya' huh? Glad you enjoyed it, though, was kind of worried there for a moment when you started speaking in tongues," Chauncey teased, sticking out his tongue at her briefly. 

"Shhh," Aru shushed from the other side of Angela, softly, as she usually did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 6:46 am

"Oh, just a few curses in Czech. Nothing to worry 'bout." Angela replied with a smirk. Then Aru shushed at them. "Sorry..." Angela whispered.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 7:36 am

"I figured," Chauncey switched to a whisper, leaning closer, as he was now also quieter than his whispering before hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 7:59 am

Since Angela didn't want to interrupt the movie any further for Aru, she nodded to Chauncey. Her attention once again was on the movie. Although she shifted in her seat to be a bit closer to Chauncey.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 8:19 am

Chauncey noticed. He glanced over at Angela, though he tried not to be obvious about it. Kind of made him wonder if doing something about it would be awkward. The servos firing in his brain made him think of something which was also somewhat embarrassing to think about. Childish, maybe? Whatever. Chauncey scooted forward to refill his almost empty glass and then scooted right back with it, totally by accident ending up closer to Angela yet. Yep. Definitely a childish sort of way to go about it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 8:43 am

Angela pretended that she had not noticed Chauncey purposely sitting closer to her. Perhaps she knew that if she did and if she somehow pointed that out, it would make things embarrassing for both of them. Instead, she discreetly covered her mouth with a hand pretending to be really interested in the movie. Then, she leaned in slightly towards Chauncey in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 8:55 am

Well then. Chauncey found it hard to not be obvious about all this, and apparently so did Angela. Either way, doing more would take some nerve and even then he would still probably go on and do some of the most cliche stuff imaginable. He took a breath and then pretended to yawn stretch. Putting an arm loosely around the back of the sofa behind Angela, he then forced himself to overcome the desire to cringe at the fact that he actually just did that whole thing.

The fuck am I doing with my life?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 9:16 am

It was cliche, yeah. Angela considered her actions to be pretty cringy as well. Not like that would change her mind about doing more of that stuff anyway. It was cute in a way. Besides, why the hell not? They were on a bloody date after all. So, since their date seemed more than successful, why not enjoy all the romantic stuff people do on dates? At least that was Angela's train of thought. Chauncey's fake yawn took her attention, so she noticed where his arm was going. She smirked and crossed her arms on her chest, but her bright red cheeks betrayed how she felt about all that - embarrassed, but satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 9:18 am

"Get a room," Aru ever so softly said from the other side of Angela.

"Geh..." Chauncey made a sound as he went a red that was visible even in the dim light of the screen ahead of them. Not that he moved his arm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 9:54 am

"Some day." Angela immediately blurted out without thinking. "Geh..." Then turned red and stared at the ground in shame. Wincing visibly, she put a leg on a leg and crossed her arms on her chest again, trying to act as nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 10:07 am

Flirting is one thing but death damn! Chauncey was all too aware about how close they were before, but now it was kind of overkill how he was frozen in place trying his best not to stir the boat any more. For his own good.

"Oops," Aruna said, almost inaudible, but she had a smirk on her face. Sorry, Chance. It was worth it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 10:17 am

A moment later Angela cleared her throat. Despite being all red on the face, she somehow managed to calm down. Somewhat. "A-Anyway. The movie's good, innit? We're closing to a climax, I think." She whispered to Chauncey.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 10:19 am

"Yeah, I guess," Chauncey whispered back, unable to admit that he just realised that he missed the last couple sets of scenes almost entirely. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 10:34 am

Angela looked towards Aru for a moment, just to make sure she wasn't staring at them or anything. It seemed to her that the little shaman had way more tricks up her sleeve than she'd realized. With such thoughts in mind, she refocused on the movie. Trying to forget about her little TIFU moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 11:12 am

Chauncey was a little too flustered to properly focus, as his attention was split about half and half between Angela and the movie. At least she made it damn obvious that she was interested. More obvious than before, and even then it wasn't too ambiguous. It only took one day, too... That was a good thing, right? Wait, no, movie!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2020, 11:31 am

It was just their first date and Angela certainly wanted to go on a few more before actually making things 100% official. But the fact that she accidentally blurted out a stupid thing probably made things faster and she was blaming herself for that. Besides, she was afraid that her fuck up could damage their new relationship somehow which was worse. Angela liked him sure. A lot actually. She liked their chemistry, but she caused things to go too fast. On the other hand, it was the first time she ever liked someone so much. Her mind was racing hard so much she stopped paying attention to the movie. Well, he was right, she was interested, a lot, but she wasn't sure if things weren't going too fast because of her own dumbness. Was that how her father managed to start dating her mother? Through his goofiness?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next