Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2020, 12:22 pm

Chauncey was similarly nonchalant about the fact that it was a horror movie, but it was Aru's choice in the end. She was the one that actually found them scary, and it kin of showed. She was huddled up good even though the movie had just begun.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2020, 1:15 pm

Angela took notice of that and leaned in just a little bit. "Hey, are you scared?" the witch whispered softly. If little Aru needed someone to make the movie seem less scary, Angela was more than willing to be that person.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2020, 3:37 pm

"That's the point," Aruna said, nodding. It seemed she was one of those people that enjoyed the fear.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2020, 4:32 pm

"Oh, okay." Angela replied, feeling quite surprised. "You can grab my arm or something when or if the movie will get too scary" The witch offered.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2020, 5:03 pm

Aruna shook her head as she returned to looking at the screen.

Chauncey had heard the whispering and had started to do his best to hear what they were saying while there wasn't anything interesting going on on screen, and happened to be leaning forward in time to see Aru denying Angela. "Oof..." he said, ever so quietly, as he leaned back with a handful of crisps.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2020, 5:23 pm

Angela glanced at him when she heard him commenting on that. She shook her head, feeling absolutely unphased by the fact that Aru didn't need her protection from the spooky movie. Well unless it was a bad sign of course. The curiosity was stronger than her though. "What? Not everybody can handle really spooky movies." She whispered after leaning towards Chauncey.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2020, 5:30 am

"True, but you're trying your best, it;s kinda disheartening to see it, y'know?" Chauncey replied in the same time and with a light shrug. "Still, it's kind of amazing that she's already willing to just talk to you directly like that. Guess she likes you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2020, 6:53 am

"Nah." Angela waved her hand, absolutely unconcerned by the fact that her attempts aren't too successful. Though she was glad that Aru wasn't running away from her and even started talking to her. "Well, I'm just being myself..." She whispered to Chauncey.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2020, 8:17 am

"Glad you're fine with it, either way," Chauncey finished up that subject and looked back to the screen, just in time for something or other on screen to make him flinch along with Aru on the other side of Angela. Not paying attention wasn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2020, 8:42 am

While they both flinched at what happened on the screen, Angela instead just leaned in a bit closer to the screen with a wide smile on her face. "Oh! So cool..." The witch commented with an appreciation for the effects used in that particular scene.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2020, 3:49 pm

Chauncey didn't disagree per say, but he was a little surprised that it had no effect on Angela. Not that he cared overmuch, but still.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2020, 4:52 pm

Angela leaned more towards Chauncey and smirked. She really seemed unphased by anything that was happening in the movie. It seemed like she was even rooting for the dark evil forces in the movie, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2020, 12:50 pm

Chauncey wasn't exactly frightened by the movie, just unexpected jumpscares were enough to make him jump. As they tended to. Aruna, on the other hand, only unfurled her blanket-cocoon to reach for her drink or any of the snacks laid out on the table.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2020, 4:00 pm

Even jumpscares weren't enough to make her jump. Well, with one exception, that really caught her unprepared. She seemed to be really enjoying the movie though.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2020, 4:15 pm

So the movie played on, with Chauncey and Aru both periodically snacking on what they had prepared. At one point Aru was taking a drink which she very nearly spilled all over herself due to what was on screen. All in all, the movie really was more scares and violence than it was the suspenseful and creepy type.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2020, 8:24 am

Angela barely touched any snack, she'd just take a sip of her drink from time to time. Her eyes were basically glued to the screen, as if not to miss any details regarding cinematography of that movie. Though the most violent scenes would still make her wince with signs of disgust.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2020, 1:55 pm

"Can we pause a moment? Be back in a moment," Chauncey said suddenly, as he started standing up. Aru paused the movie as she was asked. He gave Aru a glance, as he half-explained himself. "I'm going to, uh... Do the thing, that you do." He finished off with a nod, and then left the room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2020, 2:13 pm

Angela raised an eyebrow. At first, she didn't get what he was trying to say. Until it clicked. Kinda. Probably. Maybe. "So, uh, how are you enjoying the movie?" Angela asked Aru.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2020, 2:26 pm

Aru seemed to be confused about what Chauncey was saying until some level of comprehension washed over her features. "Uhm. It's alright," she answered simply, and just as softly as ever.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2020, 2:37 pm

Angela scratched the back of her head. "Yeah, it's alright. Special effects are cool 'n' all, but it's too violent for my tastes." She said. "Anyway. I'm curious. How does it feel to be a shaman? Like, uhm... Do you have a connection with spirits or nature or something?" Angela asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2020, 4:25 pm

"I guess," Aru seemed to agree with Angela about the movie, at least a little bit. "Uhm. It's nature. This city has so little that it's a little hard sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2020, 4:50 pm

Angela rubbed her chin. Aru was right. And there wasn't too much nature in the middle of a desert either. "Hm... Especially a city like Death City, right?" The fire witch said then scratched the back of her head. "Too bad my magic is like, bit dangerous for nature... sometimes." Angela said, frowning. "Hey, isn't there a forest around the DWMA training grounds?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2020, 5:51 pm

The desert was full of life, it just wasn't the sort people thing about much. It was the concrete jungle which was the problem. "As long as you're careful... And the training grounds, there's so many people hitting all the trees over there, it's almost as bad as nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2020, 6:05 pm

Angela shifted her position, so her whole body was more facing towards Aru. "Wait, really?!" She asked, quite surprised. Then she rubbed her chin. "Now that I think about it... It does make sense. Damn." Angela said, after considering a different point of view. The trees in the forest were a pretty easy practice target, so no wonder many students would use them for exactly that. So, was there a method to make a shaman like Aru feel more comfortable in a big city? Suddenly Angela snapped her fingers. "There's this cool concept some places started implementing - roof gardens and beehives on top of the roofs. Would you feel more comfortable if people started creating them here?" Angela said then asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2020, 10:34 am

"It's nice, but I'm fine," Aru said, shrugging. She was fine indeed, mostly because she had free reign to do whatever she pleased within the confines of her room.

Around the point, though, Chauncey was coming back from whatever he was doing. Or, rather, creeping back. He was being ever so quiet about it, and making sure to stay out of Angela's line of sight and periphery. He knew, of course, that Aru could see him, but that was fine. She was in on it. At the end of his sneaking, he'd set himself up at an angle to Aruna, who he was sure at this point had performed a partial transformation.

After everything was complete, Aru opened her eyes real wide as she looked with an expression of shock behind Angela. There was Chauncey, but entirely obscured by a mass of shadow, holding his arms out towards Angela. All that was visible were his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next