Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 6:44 pm

There was something unusual about the general vicinity of the cafe at that time. It seemed like Aurora had, in fact, used her anti-spell on the magical cloud. While it hadn't get rid of it completely, it had created a rain-free zone around Nine-Tails. Angela had to admit, for what her sister's spell was capable of, it was quite impressive. Once they were finally inside, Angela created a magical warm aura around them, which would help their clothes and hair dry quicker. "We made it! Somehow! That was kinda cool!" Angela said, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 6:53 pm

"If by cool, you mean cold as hell compared to the ambient temperature of the desert, then yeah, I guess," Chauncey sort of agreed in a roundabout way, though his amusement with the situation was clear enough. He was thankful once again for Angela's fire magic. And the warm aura didn't mess up his hair like blowing hot air did. "But, man, it's going to be so humid for a bit once all of it stops," Chauncey sighed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2019, 7:05 pm

Angela shook her head a bit when Chauncey presented his spin on her statement. Well, he wasn't wrong though. Not that hot temperatures affected her much anyway. "Yeah... humidity is the worst..." She said, agreeing with him and let out a sigh. "If I only knew who caused this..." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2019, 3:06 pm

With the magic having had dried him out, Chauncey sat himself down in a nearby chair. Since the downpour was going on, there wasn't much to do but sit and wait.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2019, 3:59 pm

"So... do we want to get something to eat or drink?" Angela asked him before she carefully sat down on a chair next to him. After having such an adventure with magical rain, a cup of tea and a piece of cake sounded like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 2:23 pm

"Sure," Chauncey said with a quick nod. Figuring that they'd be there for a while he kicked off his skates, even if they didn't cause any discomfort. "You pick something, I'll take the same."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 4:29 pm

"Sure... but first, let me take these skates off. I think my feet could use a little break." Angela said as she started to take off her skates. "What about a nice cold milkshake? Do you like milkshakes?" She asked, while still in the middle of freeing her feet.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 6:36 pm

"Sure, sounds good to me," Chauncey said. Holding up his bag in one hand, so that Angela could see it, he pointed to it with his other hand. "Want you shoes back?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2019, 7:01 pm

Angela waved at his offer. "Nah, I'm fine." She said carelessly. Her plan was to quickly get behind the counter, prepare their milkshakes and then return. The plan fell apart quickly when she noticed how wet the floor around the counter was. "Uh... You know what? Yeah, I think I'll need my shoes back." Angela said.

Suddenly they were greeted by Aurora, who appeared at their table almost out of nowhere. "Hello again you two!" She said. "Would you like something to drink or eat?"

"Uh, oh, hey! Yeah, we wanted some milkshakes!" Angela said, turning to look at her sister.

"Alright. What flavor? Strawberry? Chocolate?" The fox witch asked the two.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 11:31 am

Chauncey took Angela's shoes out of his bag and slid them across the floor towards their owner, finishing the action though Aurora appeared suddenly. "One of those," was his answer to Aurora's question on flavours. He was not picky at the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2019, 6:03 pm

"Two strawberry milkshakes it is." Aurora said, before walking off to prepare their drinks. There wasn't even a need to ask Angela about the flavour, since she knew exactly what her sister would pick.

Meanwhile, Angela put her shoes and started stretching her legs. "Man, I've never thought that wearing skates can be this tiring for feet." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 8:23 am

"They're heavier than shoes, for sure. Takes some getting used to, but you do get used to it. My feet actually feel too light without them, but it won't do to have them on all the time..." Chauncey said, leaning against the table as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 10:48 am

"So it kind of like with wearing high heels. Except I hate wearing heels. The one who invented them should burn for eternity. " Angela commented with a shrug. At heart she wasn't too girlish, really.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 4:23 pm

"What are those even for, anyway?" Chauncey could understand wearing uncomfortable footwear if it provided some sort of benefit, but otherwise? He had no idea.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2019, 5:02 pm

Angela shrugged. "I don't know. To make women taller I guess? Oh, and to destroy their feet!" She said and joked a little bit. "Like, do you imagine having to walk on your toes for the entire evening? Jeez, that'd be torture!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2019, 4:54 pm

"Yeah, I definitely can't," Chauncey said, shaking his head. "Don't see the appeal, either way. Being tall isn't all that. I mean, not that I'd know, but..." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2019, 5:26 pm

"Yeah, height doesn't really matter when it comes to attractiveness." Angela said without even thinking and shrugged. "What's your stance on make-up, by the way?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2019, 9:01 am

"I didn't think anything of it until I lost a bet against one of my sisters. My eyes looked huge," Chauncey said, spreading his eyelids open with his fingers. "So, I guess it can have it's place, but I guess I'd say I'm more or less indifferent still."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2019, 11:59 am

Angela smirked at the thought of Chauncey covered in make-up. "Well, I'm personally not a fan of having anything on my face. With me flying around whenever I can, I would look like a clown or something if I wore make-up." She said and shrugged. "So, how many siblings do you have?" Angela asked out of curiosity.

Meanwhile, Aurora delivered their milkshakes in silence. She didn't want to interrupt their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 1:43 pm

"Too many," Chauncey answered the question with a sigh, holding up a hand with fingers splayed. "Two bothers and three sisters. Only one of them ever shows up in Death City, so I've mostly managed to escape..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 4:48 pm

Angela scratched her cheek. She could imagine living with two siblings, but five of them? That sounded like a total pain in the butt. "Well, as you can see, even if I wanted, I wouldn't be able to escape from my sister." She said, shrugging. "Luckily for me, nowadays, Aurora and I live on good terms. Though, there were times when we wanted to kill each other."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 5:26 pm

"I really understand what you mean," Chauncey said, sighing at he recalled what it was like to be living amongst the majority of his siblings. "Five siblings is one thing, though. Now imagine when half of them are starting to learn enchanting and the little snots don't have enough of an allowance to buy their own electronics to fuck with."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2019, 6:44 pm

"Oh yeah, I can only imagine how annoying that could be. Luckily, we didn't need any toys to learn magic... On the other hand, we used to borrow each other's clothes. I mean, it was mostly me borrowing from my sister, since she used to have some really, really nice tops. That was years ago though." Angela said, smiling slightly at the good old times. Though it was apparently something sisters sometimes do. After all, it's would probably weird for brothers to borrow clothes from each other. "So, yeah, for me having a sister has some nice benefits." She summed up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 2:04 pm

"Yeah, it wasn't toys. More like, every appliance they could get their hands on. I was like that too, to be honest. Runs in the family, I guess. Doesn't make it any less annoying," Chauncey said. Speaking of benefits, though, Chauncey couldn't really think of any off the top of his head, none that didn't simply come with having siblings in general. Staying silent on that point, he shrugged, instead making the decision to try the milkshake. His opinion on it was summed up by the slight smile it brought to his face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2019, 2:38 pm

Seeing the smile on Chauncey's face encouraged Angela to try the milkshake herself. In one go she drank what seemed to be about 15% of it and let out a happy sigh. "It's delicious, as always!" Angela said happily, but she then quickly went silent when she started thinking of topics to keep their conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next