Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 3:52 pm

"We'll start looking. I'm not about to make you search for something by yourself," Yurio said. From what he knew, searching for houses and apartments and all of that was a massive pain, so of course he would want to make things simpler.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 4:29 pm

Aurora waved her free hand at the suggestion. "Nah, searching for offers is just tedious. Going to see the apartments though, that's the fun part." She said, trying to spare him the pain of looking at hundreds of offers online. "It's not my first time looking for a new place either." Aurora added. Although, for her first search she had the assistance of her parents.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 4:33 pm

"But we could get through the tedious stuff twice as fast," Yurio said. He was ready to concede to her, though, despite the counterargument.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 5:00 pm

"Well, fine. If you really want to." Aurora said, looking at him with a smile. She couldn't stop him from getting into the swamp that was apartment hunting. He would probably give up at some point, so Aurora didn't really worry too much.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 5:10 pm

"Good," he said, glad that she conceded instead. He wasn't a quitter, so he would go through with it like he said he would, no matter how terrible of a time it would be. That was for later, though. For now, he made the decision to roll over onto his side while pulling Aurora into a hug.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 9:54 am

Aurora buried herself into the hug and closed her eyes. She enjoyed the pleasant warmth in silence. "Hey, wanna change into pajamas maybe?" Aurora asked looking up at him. It didn't seem like they would be leaving the house nor the bed for the remainder of the day, so maybe it wasn't such a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 10:09 am

"Sure, we can do," Yurio said, nodding with his cheek against the side of her head. Getting into something more comfortable was never a bad idea, he thought. Reluctantly as ever, he disengaged himself from Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 11:57 am

Once he did that, Aurora stood up and reached in her bag to find her comfy pajama. Well, normally she'd opt to sleep with Yurio with nothing at all or eventually in her underwear, but they were at her grandparents' place, so she had to be proper. Finally, she dug out a simple pajama consisting of dark grey shorts and an oversized yellow shirt.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 12:04 pm

Yurio got up to dig through his own bag, apparently not having planned things all too well and having to take out quite a few things before finally finding what he had prepared. Similarly, it was a white t-shirt that was on the larger side and some grey baggy shorts. Of course, he had no qualms with changing into them right then and there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 1:00 pm

Neither did Aurora, really. Humming to herself, she started stripping off her clothes, tossing them onto her luggage. When she was down to her underwear she rubbed her stomach and frowned. "I hope I didn't gain weight..." She muttered to herself, before taking her underwear off. Fully naked she reached for her pajama and put it on. Finally, once she was clothed again she tugged on the shirt and let out a quiet relaxed sigh. "Ah~! It's comfy..." Aurora commented allowing herself to enjoy the pleasant feeling of fresh pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 1:27 pm

Yurio also wasn't going to look when the opportunity presented itself. So look he did, even while he himself was stripping and putting on the loose, comfy PJ's instead. "You're fine," he said, trying to reassure Aurora about her figure. Not that he would ever think that she was anything less than the most beautiful. Once he had his own clothes on and all of the stuff he pulled out and off of himself stuffed back in his bag, he crawled onto the bed and stuck his arms out towards Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 1:41 pm

Aurora made sure to roll her clothes together before pushing them deep into her bag. With Yurio's reassuring comment in mind, she smiled to herself. It was nice knowing that to him, she looked fine. That was all that mattered really. If he said that she was getting fat, well that would be another story. Still smiling, Aurora crawled onto the bed and then right on top of him into a nice, comfortable cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 2:56 pm

Yurio quickly wrapped his arms around Aurora and immediately buried his face in her hair, nuzzling at her head. There were few things that could beat a good cuddle.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 6:02 pm

Aurora chuckled quietly and placed her hand on the back of his head then started gently stroking his hair. It was pure bliss truly. Aurora couldn't find the rights words to describe that warm, joyful feeling she felt on her heart. It was addicting, really, she wanted to stay like that forever. Just Yurio and her, with nothing to interrupt them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 6:18 pm

Having gotten some of his need of cuddling out of his system, Yurio was content to rest with Aurora in his arms and enjoy her touch. "Love you," he said, smiling slightly; there wasn't another set of words that quite summed things up so well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 6:39 pm

"I love you too, dear..." Aurora said as she gently moved her head so their foreheads met. "I can't even express how much..." She whispered, before moving in more to leave a peck on his cheek. A quiet chuckle left her mouth. "Ah~! I'm such a lucky girl..." Aurora sighed happily as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 6:54 pm

"Mmm," Yurio agreed with the sentiment. He also couldn't quite express the depth of his feelings. He locked his eyes with hers. "I'm a lucky guy, too."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 7:39 am

Aurora smiled and moved in to kiss him on the lips. Once she pulled away, she giggled. "So, tomorrow we're going out to explore." Aurora said, suggesting a plan for the next day. "An exploration date, if you will."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 9:30 am

"That sounds good. I want to see the city," Yurio said, smiling happily at both the suggestion and kiss.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 12:30 pm

"Mhm! Me too. I've actually never been able to properly see Glasgow for myself..." Aurora admitted. That meant that they would both be able to experience the city and discover it properly, as opposed to their trip to Prague where Aurora'd already seen the coolest places there were.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 12:34 pm

"Oooh, so we'll be seeing new things together?" Yurio asked, to make sure. He was happy about it, since before it had been him oohing and aahing at things while Aurora showed him around.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 1:57 pm

Aurora nodded. "Yes, indeed!" She confirmed, looking him in the eyes with an excited smile. "Let's make sure not to get lost because of that, yeah?" Aurora added, her smile turned into a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 2:00 pm

"Eh, I've seen the city from above, I can get back here easy," Yurio said, dismissive of the threat of getting lost.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 2:50 pm

Aurora shook her head, chuckling a bit. "Oh come on, getting a 'little lost' could be sort of funny." She said amused. Of course, knowing that with Yurio they couldn't get seriously lost was nice. However, she meant it more in a playful way. "Hm, oi, remember getting beers in Prague? How about we hit a random pub in Glasgow too? Just for fun."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 3:01 pm

"Getting a little lost is easy," Yurio said, grinning at the suggestion. It was true, he was almost incapable of entirely losing his bearings, but it was never hard to wonder off in a random direction until you didn't quite know where you were. "Oh, that's an idea. I wonder how different it would taste... Would it, even?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next