Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:54 pm

Jake wanders through the streets of death city, quite bored as he looks around. "Come on.... there has to be something interesting going on, somewhere in this place..." He mutters to himself. With a small sigh he places his hands behind his head and glances up at the sky, bright blue with hardly a cloud. "I wonder where everyone is..." He asks himself quietly.

((As for the title, seriously.... don't ask.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:06 pm

The day was good as any other. Amadi had stretched and replaced every piece of armor back on her body. She had of course showered and gotten the tears out of her body, but now.. now she needed to run. The metal felt good on her body. Strange a thought as it was, it was the truth. Amadi did not feel whole unless her armor was upon her. Her helmet was the last upon her head and then the ensemble was complete.

She smiled as the sun greeted her. Wet hair on metal felt a bit cold, but she was going to be warming up soon, enough. The jog was good exercise and led her into town. Today seemed to be a hide in your house day, because not many people were out and about. In fact, Amadi saw very few people.

Once she had reached her checkpoint, she relaxed and slowed to a walk. Gentle clanking resounded in the air and followed her as she walked. Above her the sun crackled and almost seemed to laugh at the people below. "Hmm.. seems quiet on this day," she said. Her voice temporarily interrupted the silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:18 pm

When Jake sees the metal-clad person he cannot help but stop and stare for a moment, shocked that someone would just walk around in such heavy armor in the middle of Death City. After a moment of staring at the strange person he slowly begins to walk towards them with an eyebrow raised, "Hello there...?" He says as he grows close to her. He stops in front of her his face showing a small amount of his confusion as his eyes roam over the armor she wears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:56 pm

Aaa it wouldn't be a day without someone staring at Amadi cock-eyed. This time a young man had stepped out before her. His confusion was beyond mild, as she could see clearly on his face that he was lost. He greeted her with a simple hello, but it was as the other classmates were. Was she a robot? Well that seemed to be the first question they asked. It was normally followed by "Is that person insane?" She possibly was, but she wouldn't know that.

"Greetings." He couldn't see it, but her eyes were staring straight into his. What was it that he had wanted? Was he worried about something? No- it seemed he just wanted to figure things out. "Can this one be of assistance?" Her head turned to the side, which made the armor creak a bit. She wasn't sure what more to say to the man, so she simply awaited his reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:04 pm

As he listens to her speech it continues to confuse him more and more. 'Who was this person, what's with the armor, and why do they talk in such a fancy way?' He wonders for a moment, snapping out of his focus on figuring out he decides to ask. "Yeah.... I was just wondering.... what's with the armor? I know you probably get that question a lot but I'm just curious about it." He says, as his eyes go back to focus on the helmet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:18 pm

And there was the question of the day. What is with the armor? Amadi couldn't help but chuckle at the question. She was asked it many times, but this man had done so sincerely and not like the others who mocked her for it. He, instead, was trying to understand it. That was a rarity to her.

"What is with the armor?" She mused over the question, but stood proud. Yes. Her armor was beautiful. It may have been a bit bulky and hard to move in, but it was worth it. Behind her mask she was smiling. It was a strange thing being inside. She never had to see herself. There was blackness upon her body and all she could see was the outside world. Living in sync with metal...

Anyways, back to the male before her. "The armor is a way of life that has been chosen. As warriors before this one, this one upholds true and wears it to not only become stronger, but to retain its identity as a shield for its Lord." She paused and smiled. "It is a custom made suit. This one never parts without it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:24 pm

Though his confusion clearly lessens he still wonders about it, 'What's the name of those guys who wore that armor and fought each other back in the old days.... knighs....knikes....knights! Yeah, that's it knights!' He thinks to himself, unable to help himself from smiling a little that he remembered what they were. "So you are like... a knight?" He says and then thinks for a moment on what she had said before asking another question. "Also, you never take it off? So what you shower and sleep in it or just don't shower or what...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:03 pm

Like a knight? Well she supposed that was one way to put it. "Neigh. This one IS a knight." Yes she was proud, but her voice sounded a bit offended. That was unintentional. She wanted to let him know she had no fear of what she was, nor shame. This was what she was and what she would always be.

Then came the more personal questions. Did she shower in it? The image of showering in armor was.. less than savory. "No. This one could not wear armor into the shower. That would be silly." It seemed like common sense, but she stated it anyways. "This one showers as anyone else. Sleeping however, depends. There are times this one falls asleep within its armor, others it sleeps upon a bed within its home." She nodded to him. "What further questions do you have?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:18 pm

So they was a knight, or rather she considered herself one. Wait... didn't knights have lords or something? Well at least they didn't shower in it or just not shower, that would have just been disgusting. "Alright...why do you choose to always wear that armor, does it not get quite hot? Also, what is your name?" He questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 6:27 pm

Doesn't the armor get hot.  "Yes," she replied.  "The armor does get hot, but as this one wears it so much, that the heat hardly bothers anymore."  She was being completely honest.  There were times that she was sweating from head to toe, but she toughed it out.  When something was so much a piece of them, they were able to focus on other things and not the torture of the world within.  Her body didn't exist within the armor, so though she may have been sweating, she could hardly tell.  

"As for the name this one goes by.  It is called Amadi."  Her body swept into a sort of bow (or rather as much as a suit of armor could bow.  "This one is pleased to meet you.  Perhaps your name in turn for this one's?"  Again she was speaking a bit funny, but it wasn't something SHE had ever noticed.  It was routine.  Something done enough would become a habit that was hard to kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 7:02 pm

'Amadi. Alright, so Amadi wears a suit of armor and does not drown in their own sweat? How...odd..' He thinks to himself as she speaks. He briefly wonders why they bowed but then realizes it probably goes with the whole thing of being a 'knight' as they called them self. "Yeah, sure. I'm Jake, Nice to meet you. He states and follows up with a small bow, doing his best to copy hers. "So...um...mind if I join you for your..." He pauses for a moment, 'Clank down the street...? Well there is nothing better to do I guess.' He thinks to himself before continuing. "Mind if I join you for your run then?" He asks her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 9:10 pm

"Join this one with its run?" She pondered the thought. Perhaps a run with a peer would be beneficial. Her lips were pulled into a grin. "Upon one request." Her hand moved to show that she meant one. If only he could see the almost intimidating smile behind the helm. Perhaps he would run. Fortunately Amadi wasn't in any sort of way evil. Though her grin might have seemed maniacal to others, it was purely out of glee that someone dared to join in her routine.

"The rule is you must keep up. This one shall not dally around." Her finger pointed at him. "If you can agree to that, then it shall begin." The way it was issued was as a challenge. Then again, it was sort of. Could this man keep up with her? She was eager to find out. If not then it would just be a disappointing day. She awaited eagerly for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 9:23 pm

Jake smirks at the person and takes position beside her, giving each of his legs a small stretch. 'I got this, he has a entire suit of armor on... I so got this...' He thinks to himself before looking at the knight. "Alright, bring it on. No need to worry about me, I can keep up easily." He says with a small wink towards them. "Ready when you are." He says as he readies himself to run forward the moment the other person does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 9:45 pm

Amadi was grinning. The cocky look on his face said it all. He underestimated her. She was okay with that. She could prove him wrong in a heartbeat.. or so she assumed. He braced himself with stretches. Amadi was already warmed up, so she had no worries about a thing. Adrenaline was still pumping excitedly through her veins and begging her body to keep moving. The moment one slowed down for too long was when it started to drain. She could feel the ache starting already, so she'd have to move fast.

Leaning forward, she braced herself. Her armor clicked into place with her movements. "On your ready..." Yes, just like when she was a child. How did this become a race, anyways? "Get set..." Yes this wasn't like a knight at all. A bit of amadi's true nature was slipping and she could barely notice. This was the young woman inside her that yearned for companionship. "GO!" With that she pushed off her back leg and she was off. Te young woman was surprisingly fast for moving in a bulky suit. She wasn't going to make it easy, because she wanted to make him work for it. It was out of curiosity if he was willing to strive that extra mile with her. "Try and keep up." She repeated back to him in a teasing voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 9:56 pm

The moment she said go he went, just keeping up with her. 'How the hell is this guy so fast? Is he a damn tank under that armor? Yeah, that's must be it.' He thinks as they go. "You aren't losing me that easy!" He says in a slightly strained voice. 'God.... should have stretched more...' He thinks in the back of his mind as he follows her closely.

As the adrenaline starts to kick in his muscles begins to loosen up, he was tired but it was getting easier. If this was a race he sure as hell was not going to make it easy for them. 'Come on, this guy is in a damn suit of armor!' He screams out in his mind, 'How are they so fast!?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:14 pm

"AHAHAHAHA!" Her laughter was sincere with how much enjoyment she was feeling. Yes. This man was actually making her truly laugh. An accomplishment on its own. He was also keeping up with her. Needless to say, she was surprised.

"THIS ONE IS SURPRISED!" She shouted back to him. Air stung her lungs and she somewhat regretted speaking. Talking required more energy that she could be using to run. "MOST WOULD HAVE FALLEN BEHIND BY NOW. YOUR RESOLVE MUST BE STRONG." Faster. Harder. She had to outrun this man. She had a need to win. Why? She was't exactly sure. In her past years she hadn't been competitive. Knights were only like that with jousts or things of that stature. Here she was, having fun like children did. It was... exciting. She liked it. To say the least, she hoped this man would stay within her sights. The world was ironic that a person she could barely know for a few minutes was already interesting her more than most. What kind of man races a knight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:34 pm

Jake can't help but grin at this, he was racing a damn knight! It had been a while since he had bothered to run anywhere and this was actually kind of fun. Not bothering to speak he focuses on keeping his pace with her, he was not sure why but he really wanted to beat this person... or at least keep up. 'Run....don't think just run damn it!' He mind screams at him, driving him onward.

His eyes focus into a glare, looking only ahead. He could not quite understand why he wanted to win so bad, though it probably had to do with the fact this person was in a suit of steel! They should not be this fast, if he lost that's sad....right? Whatever the reason his focus continues to lay on both the steel-clad knight and the road ahead of him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:59 pm

The battle raged on! Amadi raced Jake through the streets. Surprisingly agile for a knight, her training had truly paid off. Not many knights could run in heavy iron. Oh her body ached though. She had jogged, not sprinted in the suit over the years, so she would not be able to keep it up for too long, but her drive wouldn't let her stop. Faster. Her head screamed at her body. Her legs didn't want to listen, but she made them. Discipline was an amazing thing. It forced your body to so whatever you needed it to, and now? She needed her adrenaline to continue burning in her body. Her lungs burnt and she was sweating. She'd probably have to shower again, after this.

Either way, she was relatively quiet once more. Focused and driven, she could only see one thing and that was the end line. Harder, she pushed herself. Barely a step away and she was starting to lag. When she DID pass the mark, she was instantly bent over and rasping for breath. Well the man had definitely given her a workout. It took a full minute to recover. Her lungs ached for air and her legs were throbbing. The best workout she'd had in a long while.

She turned to the man and simply smiled. "Good job." That was all she could manage. Her voice faltered only a moment. Running in armor was not as easy as it looked... and it definitely didn't look easy to begin with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:14 pm

His mind lets out a disappointed groan as she crosses the finish line just ahead of him as he skids to a halt and doubles placing his hands on his knees and coughing as he tries to catch his breath. 'Gah....why....?' is all he manages to think as he waits for his breath to return, in the back of his mind he hears the knight say "Good job." but all he can muster is another cough, the edges of his vision a mix of black and red.

After a few more moments he manages to finally catch his breath and straighten his back with a small groan, "Damn you are fast...." He states and stops to think for a moment. "Hey.... mind if I join you every once and a while? Like maybe every other day or something? I could probably uses the exercise....also I don't want to have a person in a suit of armor bragging about how they beat me in a race." He adds and chuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:28 pm

Mind if he ran along? Huh. That was definitely not what she had expected. The man had done pretty well against the conditioned knight. Who was she to turn him down? Her lips pulled into a smile and a sort of happiness filled her stomach. She honestly couldn't think of a reason why not to and even if she did, she doubted she could say no. He was striving to better himself with her helping to push him. Limits would be pushed and the both of them would have to work through the pain to find the core strength that they wanted to increase.

"Sounds promising.." She smirked behind her helm. "Very well."

Thus the days went by. Every other day turned into a daily basis. Both of them pushed and fought for lead, but for 29 days, Amadi always took the lead. She always won. Jake never gave up though. "I'll get you next time." And upon that said on the last day, she couldn't help but agree. I've no doubt you will.

And so it had been. On the thirty-first day, she had lost her grip. As she passed through the finishing line, she was second to go. What was this? At first she was shocked, but slowly she couldn't help but smile. Yes. Jake was an impressive man to improve so fast. She took a shaky breath and congratulated him. After that, she was off to her home to shower and such.

Peeling off her armor was the hardest when she was tired and sweaty. Underneath laid only bandages to cover her body, so she wasn't exactly naked, but she was without actual pants or a shirt. That would have been too hot. Her long blod hair was let down; a relief to her for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:50 pm

Jake had cheered and laughed happily when he had finally one, "Haha! I did it, yes!" He says. 'Finally! I finally won!' He thought to himself, though he had to wonder... why had this person always worn the armor? Thinking about it, Jake follows the person to ask but is stuck at a snail's pace because he wasted all of his energy on the race. 'Damn it....ow...' He thinks to himself as the muscles in his leg scream at him, as they had every day he had ran with the knight. When she walks into her home he follows, starting to speak up when she suddenly begins to remove her armor as he stands in shocked silence.

'What...?' Is all he can manage to think as he sees the one who had beat him so many times in such heavy armor was just a young lady. Picking up his dropped jaw and forgetting the fact that she probably will flip out when she realizes he followed her he walks over and places a hand on her chest, "Y-you have breasts..." He manages to say, meaning for it to come out different but it coming out like that some how.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:58 pm

Amadi wasn't paying the slightest bit of attention. Shame on her. Unfortunately, a spy had slipped into her home and she wouldn't notice until it was too late. She was simply preparing herself for a shower, when suddenly there was pressure on her chest. That was odd.. what was-

She paused and noticed that the pressure had hands. These hands led to arms and suddenly.. she wasn't okay with this. You have breasts. OH GOD THERE WAS A PERVERT IN HER HOUSE. At first she had been stunned, with no real certainty on what she should do, but now it was more instinct that had taken over. "EEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?" Her war cry was far less intimidating when she wasn't in her armor. In fact, she looked like a frightened high school girl who was blushing (honestly that's what she was anyways).

She threw him. Flipped him straight over her shoulder and into the shower. Her eyes were wide in her head; staring at him. Her chest heaved from the energy it took. "PERVERT! Wait-... Jake?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 8:07 pm

Jake's eyes suddenly go wide and he lets out a small yelp as she flips him, making him land on her back with little pain but he is quite stunned. "Ow..." He says and lets out a small groan as he tries to sit up, failing from the lack of energy and pain it causes. "Hey Amadi..." He says as he looks up at her. 'Okay, note to self... don't touch breasts when you realize a person is a woman...good note...' He thinks to himself. "Interesting meeting you here.... as I said though, you have breasts....?" He asks, still rather confused and in slight pain now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:27 pm

"Interesting to find me here? As in in my home?!!" She was a bit more confused than she was angry, but honestly she was a good mixture of both. She was angry with him being in her house. She was confused how he got in. What's more, he had grabbed her chest, which she was confused how to react to. Her eyes were locked on him though. Chocolate brown wouldn't move upon him. What was he doing here? Why shouldn't she choke him? She was glad she wasn't naked at least, still her bandages weren't very protective from the wandering hands.

"How would you like it if I broke into your house and just grabbed you!" IDIOT IDIOT! She wanted to beat him, but for some reason she didn't. Her face may have been bright red with rage or embarrassment or something else. Her brain really wasn't in the right phase to comprehend what was going on. "Do-don't answer that just. How did you get in- my house?" Her right hand covered her face as she tried to contain the emotions raging through her. She wanted to- she actually didn't know what she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:35 pm

"Would you do so...?" He asks and smirks a little before responding to her actual question. "Well honestly you left the door unlocked and I was hoping to talk to you but I got a bit distracted, as you can tell..." He says and sits up with a small groan, turning to face her as he sits there. "Sorry about scaring you there, that was not intended." He states, looking up at her. 'Alright.... if I avoid being murdered, tortured, and she still wants to run I will consider it a win... alright.' He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP   Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical flying Unicorn Party. (Don't ask...) Private RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next