Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2020, 7:02 pm

Aurora nodded and rubbed her eye. "Sure... we can finish the other day? Or another night? How did you like it?" She suggested and then asked out of curiosity
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2020, 7:19 pm

"Uhm... I don't really know what's going on," Yurio said, scratching at the back of his head with a big smile. He immediately started to settle back in into bed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2020, 5:45 am

Aurora blushed in embarrassment when Yurio stated that. "A-Ah... Sorry for that then..." She mumbled then without saying anything else hid under their comfy blanket.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2020, 7:51 am

"Oh, no, I'm sure it's all me," Yurio said, shaking his head. Now that they were both settled in, he went right on back to the cuddling they were doing before their little game.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2020, 2:13 pm

Aurora embraced Yurio and cuddled to him happily. "Or I'm just bad at storytelling..." She whispered and also shook her head. With her eyes closed, she let out another yawn. "One day I'll show you how it works properly... Normally such games have more players, dice, rules and other things..." She whispered the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2020, 3:34 pm

"You're fine," Yurio said, although, again, he had no idea in the end. The same sort of thing with more people and actual rules seemed like something that would be easier to follow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2020, 9:06 am

"If you say so..." Aurora mumbled while having her face buried into his chest. With her eyes closed, she let out a relaxed sigh. "Let's get some sleep then..." She mumbled again
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2020, 1:33 pm

"Mmm," Yurio agreed, settling himself around her. He'd be out in a few moments.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2020, 2:56 pm

Aurora could not fall asleep for a long time, which she found to be incredibly frustrating - she knew that despite traveling being cool 'n' all she couldn't avoid the toll it was taking on her biological clock. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes shut, focusing on forcing herself to sleep. A few minutes later she just let out a very quiet sigh and opened her eyes to watch Yurio sleep. It was soothing and made her smile. Aurora knew she got pretty lucky, just as if life was compensating for all the bad things that had ever happened to her. Aurora got most things she wanted from life - lots of friends, a cozy home (although she was going to start looking for a better one anyway), a job she liked (despite her salary not being the best, but for a barista, it was actually pretty good) and a wonderful boyfriend. A good, although modest life. However, she knew she would probably graduate DWMA without making a Death Scythe - it was pretty annoying, but she could live with that. Aurora's smile grew wider, thinking about all the nice things. Soon, she closed her eyes and her consciousness drifted away into a dreamworld.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2020, 9:18 am

Yurio didn't really have the time to think about all sorts of different things. He really was out like a light. He did feel content, though, with the happenings of the day. Deciding on all sorts of things with Aurora like that, it made him very, very happy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2020, 4:27 pm

For Aurora the night would pass without any disturbances. There were no nightmares and no waking up in the middle of the night. It was almost perfect. In the morning she'd forget any dreams she'd had though. Not that it was an issue or anything.
So, the morning came and Aurora kept sleeping though - the bed was comfy and warm, and she was in Yurio's arms. Waking up would be a waste of wonderful bliss. She had to wake up eventually though - whether she liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2020, 5:25 pm

Yurio woke up kind of suddenly. He was a little confused for just a moment, about being somewhere that wasn't his own or Aurora's bed. The only reason he didn't suddenly jump up was because he found that he was still holding Aurora. It wasn't long before his mind caught up with his lizard brain, though.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2020, 8:09 am

A moment later Aurora turned around so she was facing Yurio. She was still asleep though. There was this peaceful expression on her face before she started muttering something probably due to a dream or something - "Miluji... tÄ›... Yu..rio.. love you...". A giggle followed as she reached out with her hand and placed a hand on Yurio's arm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2020, 4:09 pm

Yurio melted back into the pillow beneath his head as his face heated up. He smiled happily and giggled quietly to himself, for witnessing the sights and sounds of Aurora talking to herself in her sleep like this was more than enough to leave his circuits fried once more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2020, 7:12 am

During the following few minutes, Aurora twisted and turned a few times before letting out a quiet, relaxed moan and slowly opened her eyes. At first, her vision was blurred so she blinked a few times. "Good morning... love" Aurora mumbled with a very sleepy-sounding voice. She reached out with a hand to place it on Yurio's cheek. A smile appeared on her face before she planted a good morning kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2020, 8:07 am

"Morning," Yurio replied before Aurora kissed him. Once they had parted, now that Aurora was awake, he squeezed her tightly as he had been wanting to do for the last short while.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2020, 1:26 pm

Aurora closed her eyes again, wrapping her arm around Yurio and resting her forehead against his. "A good morning hug, hm? Perfect..." She said, sounding a little more awake, though she accidentally purred while speaking. "I wanna stay in bed forever..." Aurora whispered, keeping her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2020, 1:30 pm

"We've got plans, though," Yurio said, loosening his grip on her, albeit with some hesitation. Staying in bed was tempting, but someone had to say so lest they not make the most of their break.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2020, 6:22 am

Aurora whined when she got reminded of their plans. The bed was too comfy, the blanket and Yurio's body perfectly warm - leaving such comfort didn't sound too enticing. He was right though. They couldn't spend the whole day in bed during their little vacation. Aurora sighed. "Fine..." She whined and slowly sat up on the bed and stretched her arm and shoulders. "I wonder if grandparents are up..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2020, 5:11 pm

"No idea," Yurio sat himself up next to Aurora, slowly. Following her stretches, he turned a little and gave her another quick hug prior to finally crawling to the edge, standing up, and doing a few stretches of his own.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2020, 5:22 am

Aurora frowned with disgust after running a hand through her hair. She felt her hair got greasy and unpleasant in touch over the night - at least for Aurora. After finally getting up, she approached her bag and put it on top of the bed. "I don't know about you, but I could use a shower..." Aurora said, as she started picking clothes for the day.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2020, 8:51 am

"Yep," Yurio said, nodding. His nose... Wasn't best pleased with himself right now. Yurio gathered together some of the stuff he had displaced within his bag into a passable outfit rather quickly, not really concerned about much more than comfort.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2020, 4:46 pm

"Who goes first?" Aurora asked, opening the door of the bedroom. While she sure would enjoy taking a shower with him, they were just guests there, so her common sense simply told her they had to behave in a proper way. Though, considering the whole Foster family had its quirks, making a guess that her grandparents wouldn't mind was more than fair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2020, 5:10 pm

"Your hair will take longer to dry, so," Yurio said, gesturing towards her head. He put his clothes on the bed and sat down. His was shorter and he had a built in fast-drying mechanism.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2020, 6:51 am

"Well, hairdryers are a thing..." Aurora tried to present a counter-argument. Still, Yurio was right regardless. "Well, fine. I'll be quick!" She finally said and walked out of the bedroom to head into the bathroom. It would be a quick shower - the quickest she could take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next