Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 3:13 pm

"I dunno? We won't know until we try, right?" Aurora said, shrugging. "I bet we'd offend some connoisseurs if we said that beer has the same taste no matter where you go." She added chuckling. It's not like she was booze or beer expert or anything. Her specialty were coffee and food after all. However, in terms of coffee Luna was definitely better than her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 3:16 pm

"True, true," Yurio said, agreeing with the sentiment. He knew how Glyn felt when people talked nonsense about swords and smithing, and he figured it was probably something like that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 3:38 pm

Aurora closed her eyes for a moment and let out a relaxed sigh. With a pleasant purr, she moved her lips to his until they met in another kiss. And after that kiss, there was another one. Afterward, Aurora winked at Yurio and smirked. "This never gets boring." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 3:41 pm

"Kitten," He said, after Aurora was done with her kisses. He followed up her kisses with one of his own, extended ones. He definitely agreed with her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 6:49 pm

"Too bad I'm a fox though, right?" Aurora said jokingly, connected her lips with Yurio's for a long, somewhat passionate kiss. She would only end it once she had to take a breath.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 6:59 pm

"Doesn't stop your from being my kitten," Yurio said, after their lips parted again, and after a few moments to breathe.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2020, 9:13 am

"True... I should probably get myself some cat ears then~!" Aurora said and giggled. "Come on, let's jump under a nice blanket." She suggested, untangling herself from Yurio and getting up so they could hide with a blanket. She thought that would make things cozier
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2020, 9:35 am

"Didn't you get some with that one outfit?" Yurio asked, recalling the sudden trip to Australia. Not that he expected she'd have anything like that on this trip. He didn't argue with getting under something, whether it was a blanker or the bedsheets, so he got up too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2020, 9:43 am

"Ah, right! You're right. I left it in Death City though." Aurora said, realizing she forgot about that outfit for some reason. Aurora lifted the blanket and climbed underneath it. She smiled at Yurio and shook her head inviting him to join her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2020, 9:47 am

Yurio crawled under the lifted gap and immediately returned to a close enough approximation of their previous position. "I think you also mentioned suits when you were picking those outfits. Maybe we should go see about that while we're here? I feel like you really want to see me in one and I don't like to disappoint."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2020, 10:36 am

Aurora thought about it for a while. It wasn't such a bad idea. However, if they wanted to buy one, she wasn't sure if the capital of a country was the best place to do it. Time would tell. Probably. "Well, I guess? Why not? Sounds like a plan." Aurora said after pulling the blanket over them. Then she wrapped herself around Yurio in another comfortable cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2020, 10:56 am

Yurio settled against her, nodding slightly but giving no verbal affirmation. He was just enjoying the moment, again, quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2020, 11:35 am

Aurora closed her eyes and let out a relaxed sigh. She didn't say anything, opting to enjoy the moment. She wasn't too sleepy though, but her sense of time got really weird after teleporting around so much. "Good luck on falling asleep tonight..." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2020, 5:31 pm

He gave a slow, playful, 'Ha! Ha! Haa!' at Aurora's comment, smiling in amusement. "You'd do well to never underestimate a dragon's ability to fall asleep at any time. I am a master napper!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2020, 6:17 pm

Aurora gave him a smile, as she playfully pulled on his nose. "Good for you. I probably won't be able to sleep for at least half of this night." She told him and then closed her eyes sighing. "Teleporting around the planet has its downsides..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2020, 6:37 pm

"Ow ow ow..." Yurio moved his head in the direction she was pulling, playing along with a smile on his face. He relaxed again when she let go, mirroring her sigh. "Wish there was something I could do about it..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2020, 7:03 am

"It's okay... You can keep me company until I fall asleep... If you want." Aurora whispered and kissed him on the cheek. "I dunno, we can play a game or something."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2020, 8:18 am

"Of course," Yurio said. He wasn't about to go to sleep and leave Aurora to sit there alone. "What game?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2020, 2:58 pm

"I dunno..." Aurora said and took a moment to think. "A game of truth and dare would probably end up with me being honest and doing everything you would dare me to do so..." She scratched the back of her head. "I think I have a deck of card in my... no, that'd be boring..." Aurora sighed, she was out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2020, 5:02 pm

"There's not much I can dare you to do, here, I think," Yurio said, "And there's not anything I can think to ask, either." As far as card games went, he could only really think of the rules of one that took two people in the few that Glyndwr knew how to play.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2020, 5:58 pm

Aurora clicked her tongue. "You're right." Aurora mumbled. Her plan was to just tire herself out through some stupid game or something. She was very not-so-sleepy at that moment, despite being in her pajamas. "Oi! We could play an improvised roleplaying game." Aurora suddenly said
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2020, 6:00 pm

"Eh?" Yurio tilted his head in the usual curious manner. He had no clue what that sort of thing could entail, but it still intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2020, 6:23 pm

Aurora snapped her fingers. "Alright, use your imagination." She said and smiled at him. "Let's see... Imagine you're in a fantasy world, traveling with a caravan of other travelers to the newly colonized lands to start a new life. Uhm... You can imagine yourself as someone different. Like... I dunno, set your imagination free. You could even be a dwarf who likes fistfights and wants to become a monk, because they're masters of fistfighting." Aurora said, allowing herself to set the scene for their little game.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2020, 6:46 pm

Aurora was lucky enough that he wasn't one to avoid childish whims. Although, he wasn't one to have amazing ideas either. He hummed and hawed with his eyes close, but soon shook his head. "You pick something," he said, finally.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2020, 7:05 pm

Aurora looked at Yurio and groaned. With a sigh, she closed her eyes for a second. "Fine, but no refunds if ya don't like it." She finally said. "You're a Dragonborn Bard, who travels the world with his mighty hurdy-gurdy, always looking for inspirations to write new songs, so you travel to the new lands to write some new songs, and become the star of local tales. Ah, yeah, Dragonborn are like... human-sized dragon-looking-lizard-beings who don't usually have wings." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next