Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 6:06 pm

Aurora nodded at the realization. "Yeah, having a translator in order to have a conversation would complicate things a lot." She admitted, wondering if there was an alternative way. Well, one would require Yurio to be able to read and write. Although writing would be complicated too because his ink would be his fire breath. "We'd figure something out." Aurora said, shrugging. "You having a human form makes things oh so convenient." She admitted. "The best part about that is... ah, I just love falling asleep in your arms... Best feeling ever. I never have nightmares when we sleep together." Aurora told him, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 6:12 pm

Yurio stopped where he stood, sudden worry painting his face. "You have nightmares when we're not together?" he asked. He knew about Aurora's trauma, but he didn't think it went that far. That was probably his naivety speaking. Still, now that he did know about it, he latched onto it. He reached back over to once again again stroke her hair. "You should have asked me to stay with you all the time, then..." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 7:09 pm

Aurora rubbed her eyes with a hand. She said too much, really. Yurio got worried though and that meant she had some explaining to do. She wasn't that kind of person to shrug things off without giving an explanation. "From time to time. yes. With each passing year they're getting rarer." She explained as she looked down. After scratching her forehead, the witch looked back up at Yurio. "I mean, I don't know much about psychology, but I'm sure that my... you know... wasn't that big of a deal compared to the trauma other people go through but... Damn, I just, I used to... still have... a pretty weak mind, okay? I know I should've gotten over it years ago, but I just can't." Aurora explained, before closing her eyes and clenching her teeth. She shivered a bit, then bit her lip nervously. "The nightmares are usually the exact same scene though... With me on the ground, surrounded by eggs that look nothing like humans anymore. Then a huge giant of an egg appears above me, raises its leg and..." Aurora's muscles tensed as she clenched both her teeth and fists. They could even hear the sound of straining metal from her metal hand. A moment later, Aurora started staring into an empty space "And... then it stomps with inhuman strength and the weight just... crushing my arm, destroying muscles, everything..." Aurora said with shaking voice. She had to get it out of her, feeling that perhaps it could help. "I still wonder... could I have avoided it? He was probably aiming for the head anyway. It was just, a bad damn luck, you know? The egg's corruption gave it strength and to my bad luck I was on a bunch of rocks." Aurora said and then let out a loud shaky sigh. "You know, Yurio, I don't want you to feel like you have to be with me all the time because I have nightmares. I'd hate to make you feel that way." Aurora said, looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 7:27 pm

Yurio listened to her speak calmly and without interrupting, nodding along to her explanation and story. Once she was finished, all he could do was sigh, his expression something between worry and exasperation. He reached up and flicked her forehead lightly. "I want to be with you, and that goes double if it helps you deal with everything. And don't you go saying what you went through isn't a big deal. You lost an arm! That's a pretty big deal. And you've dealt with it well. C'mere," he said, as he finally enveloped her in a proper hug.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 4:21 am

Aurora's eyes went wide when he flickered on her forehead. Rubbing it with a hand, she listened to him, relieved that he showed her the understanding she'd hoped for. With a happy look on her face she wrapped her arms around Yurio, hugging him back tightly. "You're the best..." Aurora mumbled with her face hidden in his shoulder. She didn't say it out loud, but she thought to herself - "This is the man I want to marry"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 8:14 am

Holding onto her, Yurio swayed from side to side slowly. Taking some time to enjoy the moment was fine, but it was getting dark after all. He unwrapped her from his embrace, though without forcing her to let go herself. "We should be heading back, no?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 9:46 am

Aurora looked at the sky, then back at Yurio and nodded. "Yeah, let's head back." She said, releasing him from her hug, then taking his hand. Once again she started leading them back to her grandparents'. A few minutes later they arrived at their destination. However what Aurora saw there got her surprised. Both Nubia and Richard were sitting on top of the roof, watching the sky as stars slowly started becoming visible.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 9:50 am

Yurio looked curiously towards the pair on top of their roof. He looked to Aurora with his head tilted, pointing first at the roof and then the house proper. It seemed like the sort of situation that it was best not to interrupt to him, but he wanted to leave the choice of whether to go up there or not to Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 10:56 am

Aurora shook her head and waved her hand a bit. "We should let them be, I think." The witch said, finally said, approaching the house. That's when both of the elder Fosters noticed them and waved at them with smiles on their faces. Aurora nodded in response and just opened the door to the house. "They like watching the starts together." Aurora told Yurio, before getting indoors.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 11:35 am

Yurio waved back to the pair on the roof as they disappeared from view while Aurora lead him towards the front door. "I see," he said, as he followed her inside. He took his shoes off and looked around again. "Did your grandparents mention which room we'll be staying in? Or do you know which it is?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 3:25 pm

Aurora gave him a wide smile and a thumb up. "Of course I do! There's a bedroom for guests on the ground floor. The rule is simple - 'you're family, that room is basically yours'." Aurora explained, before picking their luggage up, and carrying it to a room next to a staircase that, obviously, upstairs.

The guest bedroom was surprisingly big for a place designated for the elder Fosters' guests. It had a double bed as wells as a small couch located by a window, which had a view on the garden full of flowers and more animal statuettes. There was also an old desk with a single chair, which was as old as the desk itself. Next to that desk there was a tall bookshelf, which seemed to be the oldest piece of furniture in the room. On the opposite side of the bed, there was a small wardrobe, they could leave their clothes in, if they really wanted. Surprisingly, there weren't any photos or pictures in that room as opposed to the rest of the house - perhaps someone realized that sleeping under the watchful eyes of the ancestors wasn't the most comfortable thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 3:43 pm

Yurio looked about the room for a short while, moving from one end, to the window, to taking a look at the various bits of furniture. He ended up next to the bed in the end, plopping himself down on the edge. "It's nice," he commented.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 3:54 pm

"It is." Aurora said in agreement, seating herself next to Yurio after placing their bags by the bed. "It's bigger than my room too." She said and let out a chuckle. "Hah! Maybe I should follow Luna's idea and start thinking about looking for a bigger place?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 3:57 pm

"You'll need space for me, so, maybe?" Yurio said. It was clear enough that his mind was pretty much made up on that front. He had plenty of money from his work at Nine-tails saved up too, so that'd be a help too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 4:39 pm

For a moment Aurora stared at Yurio in silence and confusion. She took forever to process the implications of his words, but once she did, she basically melted there. "Wait, y-you for real? Like, are you sure you wanna live together and everything? I get it that you basically live with me at this point but... for real?" Aurora said, almost not believing the moment. She let out a chuckle and then gave him a peck on the cheek. "You really are the best! Ah!" With that she just fell down onto the bed and stared at the ceiling with a wide smile on her face. "I wanna marry you so damn muuuuuch..." Aurora mumbled without any self-control left. She didn't notice that, but her hair slowly started turning into a gradient set of colors between pink and blonde.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 4:52 pm

Yurio tilted his head at her in the usual curious manner as she tried to process what he said. It wasn't that complicated, was it? Still, once she did get it, he chuckled at her reaction. She was just adorable. He turned around partway where he sat, to be able to look at her once she fell away. Really, the angle that he was at would make it plain as day to Aurora that nothing really escapes his ears. His face followed her hair in turning into different colours. Aaaaaah! It was his turn to fall back onto the bed, after he himself processed her words. "Some day..." he mumbled himself, his head only half-facing towards the intended recipient.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 5:22 pm

Aurora giggled a bit, still not realizing that her hair was getting more pink. She knew his ears wouldn't miss anything, but at that point, she would say anything that came onto her mind anyway. It took her a moment to realize that she was just blurting out everything because of her 'melted' state. Her face turned red quick quickly after raising what caused such a reaction from Yurio. "There's no rush..." Aurora finally whispered, looking at him. "For now, I'm just happy you want to live with me." She told him and searched his hand with hers.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 5:41 pm

Yurio interlinked their fingers soon as Aurora's hand found its way into his own, turning his head to her fully, smiling wide. "I'm looking forward to it," he said. Which subject he really meant wasn't obvious, and he preferred it that way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 5:50 pm

"Mhm. Me too." Aurora said, being vague about which subject she was referring too. Although in her case, assuming that she was talking about both was probably a good guess. "Are you sure Glyndwr won't start feeling alone at his place or anything though?" She asked, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 5:54 pm

"He'll be fine," Yurio said, waving that worry away as if it wasn't even a consideration. It wasn't like moving in with Aurora proper would change things all that much.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 6:14 pm

Aurora chuckled and shook her head. "Haven't you been 'borrowing' clothes from him, from time to time?" She asked, out of curiosity, just to check if her memory was right. Aurora rolled on the bed, until she was right beside Yurio. She rested her head on his arm and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 6:17 pm

"Yes, on occasion, but that's only because they areright there. It's not like I need them," Yurio said, as he almost automatically reached across himself to stroke her hair.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 4:19 am

Aurora chuckled. "Yeah, I know." She said quietly, smiling lovingly at Yurio. "Hm... I'm curious how you'd look like in a suit though." Aurora told him, trying to picture him wearing different sets of elegant clothing. On a few ideas, she blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 9:21 am

"I'll have to go get one that fits well, then," Yurio said. He'd already decided to do that a while back, but never did get around to it. He also figured that, if they made a day of it, he could also put Aurora in some dresses she wouldn't usually wear.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2020, 2:09 pm

If it was up to Aurora really, she would probably get herself a suit too. The trousers were the way to go. Always. Well, skirts weren't that bad, unless they were tight. "I can help you with that." Aurora said in response. "Well, I guess I'll start looking for a new apartment right after we get back home." She said to herself returning to the topic of living together with Yurio once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]   Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical vacation in Scotland [Rackie & Arc | Private]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next