Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA Party of AWESOME

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:12 pm

"You sure?" She asks, still worry about him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:14 pm

Daniel smiles. "Yeah...I'm sure..." He hangs up before she can argue with him.

Ikaru and Abby get to the academy, seeing a lot of other students. Some are in tuxedoes, others in hoodies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:16 pm

"There's a lot of diversity here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:18 pm

"Ugh..." Ayoko sat down on a random seat, sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:20 pm

"Yeah...well, might as well wait."

OOC: I seriously cannot wait for this so...TIME SKIP

15 Minutes Into The Party

Dralin is still no where to be seen, Daniel still sleeping, Ujiami sitting in the corner, Ikaru dancing to a fast song and everyone having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:20 pm

Ace walks in looking for Bri. He really didn't want to be here, but Dralin said as soon as possible. He scans the room looking for her. [If only I recognized her soul wavelength.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:24 pm

Ayoko began to walk around aimlessly "Why can't he just let me help him..." she asks herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:27 pm

All of a sudden, the song changes to something that sounds like...Black Eyed Peas...And a man that looks like he could be in his twenties comes out and starts dancing, a crowd soon forming around him. He's dancing really well, and he's in an orange t-shirt, dark-blue jeans, white sneakers and black sunglasses. He has a dragon tatoo running down his right arm and he's wearing sunglasses. He also has black hair.

OOC: Guess who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:27 pm

Abby is watching Ikaru, wondering what the hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:29 pm

OOC: Ikaru? He's wearing a leather jacket. And doesn't have a tatoo...unless you weren't talking about him.

Ikaru looks at the guy, smiling. He mutters, "He's pretty good..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:29 pm

[Oh god... this is why I hate dances.] Continues looking for Bri.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:31 pm

Ayoko looks at the dancing manic and smiles "Dang, he's good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:32 pm

OOC: That was a late reply forget it was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:33 pm

OOC: That was a late reply forget it was there.
Bri taps on Ace's shoulder. She is wear a causal sun dress
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:48 pm

Ace whips around. "Bri! I need to borrow you for a minute." He grabs her hand and leads her out of the room, oblivious to her crush on him and what's probably going through her head right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:57 pm

The song ends and the man takes off his glasses. His features reveal that he's...Mr. Akagi. Ikarus jaw is dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:58 pm

"M-Mr. Akagi?!?!" Abby says
Bri blushing almost as hard as she can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:00 pm

Dralin smiles and says, "Surprise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:01 pm

"Mr. Akagi got some moves!" Ayoko cheers, smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:03 pm

"My Ummortal" by Evanescence plays and Abby quietly squeals
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:06 pm

Ryu claps. "I haven't seen you dance in years Dralin! Good to see that you haven't gotten rusty."

Ace stops when he gets around the corner of the hallway, and rests his hands against the wall on either side of her in yet another unintentionally romantic fashion. "My brother showed up in the city, but I don't know where yet. We have a mission tomorrow night to go hunt him and some Kishin egg down. I have a feeling though, that we won't be able to stop them. When I come back, if he does what I think he's going to, he'll be expecting me to meet him in Japan. But I don't want to just leave to go track him down, I want it to be an actual mission from mister Akagi. So what I'm asking you is... will you go with me?" He looks at her very seriously, this obviously meaning a lot to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:08 pm

Bri, still blushing like mad, says, "S-Sure. I-I'll go"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:10 pm

"Thank you." He awkwardly tries to figure out some way to display his gratitude, and settles on a handshake, smiling faintly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:11 pm

She shake his hand and smiles back.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:14 pm

"You can uh... go back to the party now if you want. I'm not really a people person so I'm gonna head out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWMA Party of AWESOME
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next