Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA Party of AWESOME

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:15 pm

"Oh um ok." She said a little disappointed.
OOC: is he aware of her crush on him or not?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:19 pm

"Oh and are you sure? About Japan? I'm pretty sure Dralin would only be sending us two, and we weren't sure if you'd be comfortable with that."

OOC: Completely oblivious to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:23 pm

"It's fine. I'll go with you."
OOC: not for long...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:24 pm

"Alright later..."

OOC: Lol now the question is whether it's on the way? Or when they get there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:26 pm

"Um Ace?"
OOC: Mwah-ha-ha... Cheesy but effective
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:27 pm

"Yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:29 pm

She walks up to him with her head down, obviously embarrassed. She quickly grabbed his shirt and kissed him, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:33 pm

"Mmmf!" His eyes open wide, clearly shocked. He gently pushes her off of him. "That was a little... I don't..." He pushes a strand of his hair up nervously. "Lets just take things slow alright? We hardly now each other... and... we haven't even done a single mission together. I mean... I just met you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:36 pm

"Uh huh..." She says looking down again once again blushing madly.
OOC: S.A.L.T.S.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:44 pm

He presses his forehead against hers. "Your serious..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:45 pm

"Y-yeah..."
OOC: socially awkward crush... How does that work? Lol
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:57 pm

"Do you have an apartment?"

OOC: In a very awkward way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 9:59 pm

"No I don't. Not yet at least."
OOC: I could expect that
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:01 pm

"What! Where have you been staying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:02 pm

"With a friend..." She says quietly
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:13 pm

"Oh... as long as your not out on the street. Oh and we should really be doing missions soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:14 pm

Bri wondered if he realized she was lying or not. "Probably."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:24 pm

"Goodbye." He starts walking off. "Oh and Bri? You look great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:26 pm

"T-Thanks." She says going back inside the DWMA
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:34 pm

Mister Vallhen is at the DJ booth playing songs like Breaking Benjamin, Journey, and The Offspring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:36 pm

Abby is one of the happiest people ever right now. All kinds of good songs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:15 am

Dralin has seemed to have gotten some...fans. There are a lot of girls that look...somewhat younger than him, crowding him. He sighs at the attention, but doesn't mind a whole lot.

Ikaru goes over to Abby and says, "Maybe I should learn how to dance like him..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:17 am

"I think your fine the way you are." She says grabbing his hand. A low song starts to play and Abby looks at Ikaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:18 am

He looks at her and smiles. "May I have this dance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:25 am

"Yes you may." She says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWMA Party of AWESOME
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next