Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA Party of AWESOME

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:27 am

He leads her onto the dance floor and starts to dance slowly, holding her by her waist.
OOC: I have no idea how to slow dance so...yeah...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:40 am

OOC: haha
Abby puts a hand on Ikarus shoulder and entwine her fingers with his in the other. They start to dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:41 am

"I'm not exactly the best dancer..." Even though he was dancing pretty well to a fast song...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:43 am

"I saw you dancing earlier." She says smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:45 am

"But...that's different...I don't really slow dance that much..." Again, even though he hasn't stepped on Abby's toes once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:50 am

"Well, we'll have to work on that then." She said with a huge smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:57 am

He looks at her and sighs. "I can not resist you when you smile, y'know that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:24 pm

"Hmm I'm deciding if that's a good thing or a bad thing." She says jokingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:35 pm

"Well...it could be a mixture of both..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:36 pm

"And how is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:40 pm

"Its a compliment to you, but you could use it against me."
OOC: gotta to to my grandparents' house...see ya later guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:42 pm

"Well I will attempt to not make it to hard." She says still smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:47 pm

"Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:22 pm

Sylas arrives late and alone, looking around the room at the various people. He looks like crap, hair ruffled and eyes sunken into his face, in contrast to his perfectly pressed suit. He finds his way to a corner, watching the party.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 2:32 pm

Droon arrives in a blood red tuxedo of all things with a black rose stuck in it" so who hears knows tango? I need a partner!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Party of AWESOME   DWMA Party of AWESOME - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWMA Party of AWESOME
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4