Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:07 pm

Fiona jumped "we could help clean it!" I sigh then got an idea
I handed zarchy list if snacks and beverages
And say "maybe you can buy the snacks and we can clean up " I say with a nervous smile
Raven looks at me in surprise then shruggs "yea sure we'll clean up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:09 pm

-he thinks for a moment before answering-

Well......alright.

-he puts his phone in his pocket and runs out the door, running down the stairs and through the pathways to the store not far from where his apartment was-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:17 pm

I nod at Fiona and raven they take off their soul protect for a moment
"Vulpes vulpes fox clones!" Multiple copies of me start to pick up the mess Fiona was in the kitchen
"Felindine felidine feline fiasco" a mop and and a broom start to work on the kitchen by their selves
Then raven put up her hands and and said "raven storm!" A bunch of ravens appear and eat all of the food left on the ground and disappear then we all turn on our soul protect and look at the clean apartment Fiona me gave each other a high five
Ooc: sorry if I made it seem your house was REALLY dirty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:20 pm

(LOL. It's alright. It was really about that messy anyways. :3)

-he searches the store isles. The main thing he was looking for was a few bottles of pop and a couple bags of chips-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:22 pm

Me fiona and raven sit on the couch and sigh
Then Fiona giggled "that was fun!" Me and raven look at her with our eyes narrowed
She looks confused "what did I say wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:25 pm

(Small time skip.)

-the keys to his apartment jiggle into the lock and he opens up the door; surprised by the cleanliness-

What? Do you guys have magic hands or something?

-he sets the bags of beverages and food down onto the counter-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:26 pm

(Hold on JUST a second.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:30 pm

We all smiled "hiyya zarchy" said Fiona
She giggled and then I said "is this clean enough for a party?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:36 pm

-the look on his face is awestruck as he peers around the room-

Clean enough?! I don't think it could get any cleaner!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:42 pm

Fiona laughed I giggled and raven smiled then Fiona yelled "let's get this party started YEAAAAA!"
"Do you have anyone you want to invite zarchy?" Raven asked Fiona jumped from the couch and said
"Maybe we can make it like a sleep over party with spin the bottle, seven minuets in heaven , GHOST STORIES!(everything else Fiona starts to name off start s to sound like blah blah blah)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:43 pm

-he half listens and half doses off as he listens to her before finally speaking up-

Well, I have a few people I might invite. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:51 pm

I nod "yea i do" raven nods "so do I" Fiona giggles "me too!"
I shrugged "but all of them are guys soooo do you know any other girls to invite to the party....?"
Fiona giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:53 pm

Isabella might be coming.....that's all though.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:58 pm

Fiona had a sly look in get eye "maybe a good game to play first is seven minutes in heaven
It's like an ice breaker game! Every one can get to know each other who knows maybe Victoria and Kiro will get together" I yelled "are you crazy he's like my brother!"
Fiona giggled "a brother from another mother COME ON you know ya wanna kiss his!" She giggled I growled and chased Fiona around the apartment as she sung
"Victoria and Kiro sitting in a tree k-I-s-s-I-n-g!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:01 pm

-he laughs as he watches them run in a circle through the apartment-

So? Should we start setting it up?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:03 pm

Raven nods with a smile "yea we should"

Ooc: so do you have any spare tables we could put refreshments on then
We invite out people ? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:05 pm

OOC: Well, he supposedly has only one extra table in the bedroom behind the closet door. That is it though.

-he stretches; popping his back before turning towards the living room area-

Should we set up in there?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:07 pm

"Yea do you think we should move the couch or not??" Raven asked
Ooc: can we time skip the setting up of the party and also
How are we gonna invite people like through privet messages or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:11 pm

OOC: Yeah we can. Also, sounds good for me.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:17 pm

Ooc: imma gonna invite my people's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:22 pm

(Mkay. Same here.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:31 pm

Ooc: I sent an invitation to Tukid already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:35 pm

Jet walks towards the apartment finds it he goes to knock then slams his head onto it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:35 pm

OOC: i know i don't really know you guys but. can I be in the party as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:36 pm

OOC: The only person I sent one to was firetalon. She was the only friend of mine who was online. And sure! Anybody can come if they want to.

-he looks at the door for a few seconds before walking up to answer it-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next