Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:08 am

An evil grin spread on his face he kicked zarchy in the stomach and picked
Up Isabelle and said "you'll have to catch me first"
He jumped on top of the nearby roof and hopped building to building away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:09 am

her face was starting to turn blue with lack of oxegin as tears streamed down her face
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:10 am

Shadow loosened the necklaces grip enough where Isabelle
Could breath but not enough where she could get it off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:12 am

isabella took a great inhale of breath and got dizzy then tried to remove it but couldn't " let me go and get this thing off me " she yelled kicking her feat and trying to hit him anywhere it would hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:14 am

-he grabbed his head; the images popping through his vision again. He couldn't risk losing her and he was running out of options-

Trust me....you won't like it when I do....

-his pupils slowly contract and he laughs quietly. It getting louder and louder-

Isabella! Don't......strain your neck....

-he gets the last few words out before busting into the nearest vehicle. Shattering the glass with his hand. The car alarm starts and doesn't stop until he hot wires the vehicle; slamming on the gas and putting it in reverse, switching to drive quickly after-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:16 am

Shadow just laughed and said "don't struggle you wouldn't want me to drop you
It's a long way down" he held her harder and ran at a faster pace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:18 am

isabella noticed how high up they were and stopped struggling " what do you want with me ' she practically growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:19 am

-he swerved all over the place before wrecking the vehicle a few meters ahead of Shadow. He jumps out of the car and climbs to the top of the building via fire escape-

Y-you little pest!

-he holds the knife in a defensive position and runs towards Shadow; laughing almost insanely-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:21 am

Shadow chuckled and said "I need a test subject for my experiments
At first I was going to eat you but I change my mind you better be glade I spared your life...." Shadow flipped over zarchy and kept running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:23 am

what kind of experiments "she asked terror filed her voice as she saw him just pass zarchy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:25 am

An evil smile spread on shadows face "black blood experiments and I'll let lance try out a few spells in you to depending how I feel"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:25 am

-he glares at him before turning around and attempting to rip off the old satellite dish from the building he was standing on-

....You!.......

-he holds the insanity to a level where if he lets it get any further, he could fall into an almost endless period of time of it. He is only able to control what he does. Not the way he does it-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:27 am

isabella was frozen with terror " no please let me go "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:30 am

Shadow laughed evilly as he jumped from building to building
He jumped on a house and made a loud thumping noise on it as he jumped off it
Inside the house I groaned and said "Fiona and Barry go to sleep"
They walked into my room and shrugged "it wasn't us"
I looked confused and looked out the window seeing shadow
I gasped and yelled "wake up James and raven!"

Ooc: I'm all out of love I'm so lost without you I knew you were right believing for so long....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:33 am

ooc ; lol vixen your weird

isabella shut her eyes tight as she started to have a episode of terrifying images the new on was her sister smiling at her insanely and she held her eyes and screamed in terror
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:34 am

OOC: WAIT.......You know I'm female in irl....right? I have like three other female characters. As well as one other dewd. ono

-as he pulls the dish off, he runs after the two; bending the dish in a way to make it seem like a buzz saw's blade-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:37 am

ooc: i think shadow should win and zarchy have to give up cuz he lost shadow and has to find her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:37 am

Ooc: o_O uhhhhhhh really?

A small group of animals follow shadow and zarchy
Shadow looks back and growls "fools!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:38 am

OOC: True. Should we make a thread? And yesh I am. LOL. No worries. It's happened once or twice already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:40 am

you can if you want :) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:42 am

(Oh. Okay. Also, Vixen may have to make it. Mostly because she knows what she is doing with the tests and lab and stuff. :3)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:43 am

Ooc: McKay :3 YAY
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:44 am

You want me to make it now? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:45 am

(Sure! I might be going to bed in about 45 minutes though. It's 2:45 AM here.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:46 am

ooc: yes please i feel like haveing isabella tortured > : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next