Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A couple of friends hanging out.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:26 pm

I'm back ) Isabella sits on kataros porch steps with James " I'm not much of a horror movie fan now rather " she laughs
Luna glared at Fiona
Daniel laughed at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:27 pm

Jet puts a gag over Barry's mouth then ties Barry's hands together
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:30 pm

Barry makes a WTF face and Fiona giggled
I look at jet and say "um a little to extreme......"
James chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:31 pm

Kataro stepped outside of his apartment. He needed to take a smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:32 pm

"I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:34 pm

O_O "ok.........." I say the Fiona giggles
"DOES anyone wanna play?" :D I glare at her
"I really doubt it........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:35 pm

Luna watched him get up and head outside so she fallowed him and when she shut the door she asked " hay are you okay"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:36 pm

Ooc: ooooooh Kataro !

Raven sighs and says "now what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:38 pm

Kataro lights his cigarette and blows out thick flurries of gray smoke. "Everything's fine..... I've just been thinking.... About stuff...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:40 pm

:3 "shut it before i gag you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:41 pm

O-O "are we just sitting here?......" I say
"I dunno the host just left the house" kin shrugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:42 pm

Luna looks at him with a curious gaze then leaned agents the wall and looked up at the stars ' I shouldn't press him if he dosent want to talk to me about it yet '
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:45 pm

(We all sit there in silence)
Hey when I asked why aren't the administrators playing the
Characters from the anime they said we are I want to know if anyone is playing death the kid
Or maka ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:48 pm

"I've just been thinking.... About us... And our future.... And maybe, starting a life together..." Kataro was very nervous. He was worried about what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:50 pm

Ooc: I'm serious about that question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:53 pm

Lina looked at him with a soft smile" really " she said a hopeful look on her face " I would give anything in the world to spend my life with you kataro " she said giving him I tight hug then looking up into his lovely eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:57 pm

Ooc: awwww (I'm fighting every urge to start the death city ball thread....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:58 pm

Kataro looked at her with happy, shining eyes. "I know we've only been together for a few weeks but... I really really love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:03 pm

Ooc : do it > : )
Luna smiled " I do to I love you too so much and if you want to start a life together I would love to "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:06 pm

Kataro pulled a small black box out of his pocket then got down on one knee. "I was gonna save this until later but... I guess right now is a fitting Time... *ahem* "Luna... Luna Luna Luna. Will you make me, the happiest person in the world. Will you commit to spending the rest of your life, with someone that doesn't deserve you?" he said as he opened the box.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:08 pm

Ooc: OMG SAY YEEEEEES!!!!!!!!
Every one was looking out the window gasping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:11 pm

Luna smiled at him tears coming to her eyes and she huger him " yes I will yes I love you" she said crying
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:12 pm

Fiona screamed "OMG!!!!!! Bachelorette party!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:13 pm

Kataro kissed her forehead. "Im sorry I didn't choose a Better time or place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:15 pm

Any time or place is perfect as long as your there" Luna smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of friends hanging out.    A couple of friends hanging out.  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of friends hanging out.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next