Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:58 pm

Kataro was on the dance floor dancing by himself. He was having a lot of fun as well. He wasn't a very good dancer, but he didn't care if other people laughed at him. He was enjoying himself while blocking out everything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:58 pm

Isabella gasped " no no no why can't you just leave me alone " she yelled then reached for the whistle but renegades she for got to put it on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:59 pm

"Classic." She says without thinking, ready to get this over with.

"I would rather dance." Koizumi says with a smirk, rolling her eyes at his comment. Right after she says that, a slow song starts to play which earned a "Really...?" from her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:01 pm

OOC: Lol that was set up quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:01 pm

He looks back over to jet and mouths the words "black mail" then snapped his fingers

One of the guys put his hands to each of her sides so she couldn't get away from the wall "either come with us quietly or well do it the hard way....."
He said with an evil smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:03 pm

Jet walks over to Barry and says "If she goes through with it next time I see you two it won't be pretty got it?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:05 pm

Barry grinned "oh we won't tell yomi IF you do us a little favor :D"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:05 pm

"Hi Fiona. You having fun?" Yomi said smiling.

Lily put her other hand on Ace's shoulder. "You lead. I'm not exactly sure how to do this." It was true. Lily was the type of girl who sat around playing video games and didn't dance much.

OOC: Yeah I quoted Maka. Deal with it :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:06 pm

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:07 pm

Luna smiled watching him dance as she sat at the table

Isabella glared at him " leave... Me .. Alone " she said through frightened breaths as she tried to get out of his grasp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:08 pm

Kataro finally stopped dancing and tuned back in to the world. When he did, he realized several people were laughing at him. Kataro stared at them.... Then laughed along with them. Then he walked around to find Luna with a smile in his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:09 pm

Arisa notices the music and immediately wants to dance as well. "Hey Arusa, wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:10 pm

Nebun takes her hand and places his other on her hip, he begins twirling her about just like in his hallucination.

Droon takes her hand and leads her into the crowd " now we will be the center of attention!"

Sprocket is drinking a giant pint of beer

Lycaon is on the balcony alone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:10 pm

Fiona said with a sly grin "oh yea tons of fun" she looked at Barry who gave her another thumbs up

The guy chuckled "alright well give you time to have your fun but we will come to get you later....." He looks at her with feirce green eyes
As they walk back into the ball room
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I danced around with her, doing my best to remember what my parents had taught me. Our bodies were almost as close as they could be without touching, and when the song ended I gave her a small and slipped out in to the hallway of the DWMA, beckoning her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:12 pm

"Ah, well Arisa I suppose I could give it a try. It's been quite a while since I've danced properly. Shall we?" He offered his hand to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:12 pm

"You haven't seen Jet by any chance have you?"

Lily followed Ace wondering why he wanted her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:13 pm

Ooc: party in random giant building but there can be a hallway

Fiona pointed over to jet who was next to Barry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:13 pm

Kataro sat next to Luna. "This party is kinda lame. When are we gonna do something?" He said as he drunk some water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:15 pm

"There you are!" Yomi said the ran over to him and hugged him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:16 pm

Jet hug her back and makes sure to glare at Barry and Fiona when she doesn't see his eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:16 pm

Ooc: hey can Victoria meet her crush here?? :D

Fiona giggled "jet and Barry are just talking about zarchy's party it was
WILD" she laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:17 pm

"Don't be so loud..." Koizumi mutters, wondering if she made the right decision.

Mizuki smirks, remembering how they danced like this back in Nebun's hallucination. "So it's you, Nebun." She says while following his lead.

Arisa takes his hand and sighs, "Sorry if I mess up, I'm not the best dancer in the world."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:18 pm

OOC: If it's in another building, then I'll just have it be an alley. That's more mysterious anyways.

When she turned the corner, I caught her by her arms and spun her against the wall. It wasn't an aggressive motion, more of a romantic one. Quickly I moved my mask up, just enough for my mouth, and kissed her gently, then while her eyes were still closed, I vanished.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:19 pm

Barry patted jet on the back "how about you tell yomi about the zarchy's party!"
He snickered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next