Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:29 pm

One of the mysterious guys tap Isabelle on the shoulder

Raven starts leading Daniel to the dance floor "I think I got the hang of it.."
She said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:32 pm

Jet wearing a gray tux with a gray hood he had gotten on there gray pants and a simple white mask walks in surprised t all the people here and immediately looks for Yomi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:33 pm

Luna laughed at him " botomlis pit"

Daniel smiled and nodded and took her hand and lead her onto the dance flore

Isabella smiled as she watched Daniel lead raven into the dance floor and she took another sip of her punch and watched people dance then she looked over when some one taped her shoulder" yes can ibhelp you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:34 pm

Lily walked in with Dylan with a dress the same color as her hair, which was pulled up into a high ponytail (Orthadox Jew for the Pitch Perfect watchers). She had on a black mask that covered the area around her eyes.
Charles was alone getting some punch. He was in a white pinstripe suit and wore a red mask on the right half of his face (Phantom of the Opera :3)
Bri had on a green dress that went down to her knees and a black mask similar to Lily's. her hair was straightened and looked longer than it really was.
Yomi wore a navy coloured dress with a silver mask. She also strghtened her hair. She looked around for Jet if he was going to come.

OOC: I'm just thinking Phantom of the Opera Mascarade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:35 pm

Mizuki looks at the clock and smiles 10:00.... She then notices someone walk towards and sighs, People...

Koizumi moves over to the dance floor, leaving Ayoko with Saiko together. "I should try and have some fun..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:35 pm

Luna takes one and smiles and takes a sip " thank you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:38 pm

"you're welcome... Oh look, there's Saiko. I'll be right back." Kataro walked over to Saiko to say hi. "Hey Saiko. Are you enjoying yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:38 pm

Jet notices Kataro sighs keeps looking moving around so he can see better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:40 pm

"Y-yeah..." Saiko mumbles, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:41 pm

When no one is looking the two mysterious guys drag Isabelle outside

Raven smiles at Daniel as they went to the dance floor
James was sitting at a table when he saw the two mysterious guys drag Isabelle outside
I narrowed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:43 pm

Nebun taps her shoulder aware that she can't tell who he is. " may I have this dance?"

Droon is now approaching koizumi with the intent to dance...

Sprocket is doing a complex and highly skilled Irish step dance amidst a crowd of women

Lycaon is stuffing his face eagerly. When your trapped for 11 years and fed nothing but mush, and souls, everything tastes amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:43 pm

Yomi taped someone who looked like Jet but wasn't. "Sorry." She said then continued looking for Jet.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:44 pm

Barry had walked to jet smiling mischievously
And Fiona walked up to yomi with the same smile
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:45 pm

I found my way to Lily, avoiding anyone else that I knew, and held out my hand as if asking her to dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:46 pm

Kataro ran over to the DJ. He gave him fifty bucks and a soundtrack. The first thing that came on was Im Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO. The music was blasting loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:47 pm

Mizuki sighs, not wanting to say yes but knowing she couldn't just stand around like a creeper. "Sure."

Koizumi begins to just slowly dance by herself, not noticing Droon until the song was over. "Uh...hello." She mumbles, hoping he wasn't there to witness her horrible dance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:47 pm

"Hey jet buddy......" He leans his elbow on jets shoulder
"How have ya been?" He said with a sky smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:50 pm

Jet looks over seeing the smile says "Oh god she isn't."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:51 pm

Nebun smiles beneath his mask " modern or classic?" He says referring to dance type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:51 pm

Lily smiled and took his hand. "I'll be back in a minute Dylan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:53 pm

Isabella tried fighting agents them and finally managed to pull away as they got her outside " what do you think your doing i don't know you so leave me alone" she said angry as she started back into the ball room
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:54 pm

Barry snickers "yomi is here at the ball and remember
The spin the bottle party......" He snapped his finger an sang "black mail~~!"
He moon walked away from jet snickering

The guys pull her back and one of them says in a familiar voice
"We just want to talk darling....."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:55 pm

Droon grins from ear to eat as usual " wanna dance? Or do you just keep me around for my ravishingly good looks?" He jests

Sprocket finishes to the applause of the crowd.

Lycaon is stuffed and is now having pains again. He heads out to the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:56 pm

I led her out on to the dance floor and held out a finger, telling her to wait a moment, then ran over to the DJ and gave him five bucks to play a slow song that they could dance to, and ran back to her. Carefully I held her hand, and put my other on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:57 pm

Fiona walks to yomi and giggles "hellooooo yomi" she says with a grin
She looks over to Barry who gives her two thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next