Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:10 pm

Jet whistles he was wearing why e wore t the ball even the hood on the back he was happy for Kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:12 pm

Luna smiled at him and put her hands on his shoulders then ran them down his arms and grabed his hands and brought them to rest on her belly with a bright smile at him ( now it's the after party/ reception)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:22 pm

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:24 pm

OOC: I've been to a wedding before. Everything is really simple.

-Zarchy stands at the food table; standing in line to get his food-

I wonder....

-he peeks over everybody's shoulder to see what they have up-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:26 pm

Luna nodded in comfermation " yes hunny I am "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:27 pm

"Has the gender been confirmed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:32 pm

She nodded and smiled at him "something barrowed and something BLUE"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:35 pm

Isabella stude next to zarchy with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:38 pm

-he looks at his empty plate as he makes his way towards the food dishes; seeing Isabella out of the corner of his eye-

What are you smiling at?

-his voice sincere yet sarcastic-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:39 pm

He smiled. "Lets go get some food."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:42 pm

Isabella smiled at him and shifted her gaze to Luna and kataro "I think Luna is pregnant " she told zarchy
Luna smiled at I'm and nodded taking his arm and walking to the food table with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:44 pm

-he peers over at Luna-

We should congratulate them.

-Zarchy motions for them-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:47 pm

Kataro started piling his plate with tons of food. "Im so hungry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:50 pm

Luna smiled and grabed some food and set it on her plate then saw zarchy " I think zarchy would like to speak to us
Isabella nodded " yeah we should "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:51 pm

"Hey Zarchy. How's the wedding?" He said with a stuffed face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:54 pm

Luna laughed at her husband as he stuffed his face
Isabella smiled at them " it's a great wedding , so are you two expecting" Isabella asked them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:57 pm

-he chuckles-

The wedding was great! I just wanted to congratulate you on the baby.

-he stockpiles his plate with food-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:59 pm

"Thank you."

OOC: I wanna time skip to when we have our baby so bad!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:01 pm

Lol if you want to ) lol many time skips )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:04 pm

OOC: XD The excitement.

So, do you two know if it is a boy or a girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:05 pm

OOC: if you make the thread then well do it.

"Boy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:08 pm

So we're gonna have a little Kataro running around, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:10 pm

Kk :) I'm off to make it )
Luna laughed at zarchys comment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:12 pm

(make sure you let everyone know about the MAJOR time warp!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:20 pm

It's posted )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next