Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:54 pm

( do you want Luna to be prego right now bye a few months just not showing yet)
Luna did her best not to cry so she wouldn't mess up her makeup but doing so made her eyes puffy and red
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:56 pm

Ooc: BABY SHOWER!!!

Fiona kept jumping up and down and raven tried to keep her still
"Calm down Fiona I'm happy to but seriously!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:58 pm

(I'd say right now. We have been... Interacting lol)

Kataro stood up and gave his brother a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:01 pm

Okay we can have boys :). )I was just thinking I have a great way to tell kataro that she is prego atthe wedding )
A man came into kataros room and told him that it was time to start
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:03 pm

(I was gonna wait to start the wedding until some more people got online)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:05 pm

Oh okay thought you were waiting for me to start )
Luna smiled and looked down at her tummy and layer her hand on it " your daddy is going to be very surprised " she whispered to her tummy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:09 pm

-slightly dozing off, he doesn't quite know what is going on quite yet-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:13 pm

Isabella gose and sits down next to zarchy " it's a lovely place for a weddig " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:19 pm

Sure is. They picked a great place.

-Zarchy puts his arm around Isabella-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:23 pm

Isabella smiled at him " yeah it's great I'm so happy for them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:26 pm

Hopefully their relationship lasts. They seem great for each other.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:29 pm

Isabella nodded " I'm sure it will like you said they are great together "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:31 pm

Kataro wanted to go see Luna so bad! Bad he couldn't. He patiently waited for the wedding to start. (Aka for more people to get on!!!!)

OOC: here's an Idea of a house we could have.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/314/2/4/treehouse_by_feriowind-d4frtzt.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:33 pm

OOC: Whoa. That's pretty cool.

I wonder when the wedding is going to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:36 pm

OOC: a lady walked into the room and came up to Kataro. "The wedding Is gonna be a little late, because there AREN'T ANY USERS ONLINE!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:37 pm

Luna smiled and continued to gaze at her belly lovingly
Ooc: wow that looks so cool it would be perfect
Isabella nodded " I'm sure it will start soon "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:42 pm

OOC: XD I agree. Also, I may not respond until some more people come on. I'm not logging off though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:43 pm

OOC: whatever I'm starting It!

A woman walked into Luna's room and told her it was Time to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:46 pm

Luna gasped and smiled as she started playing with her hands nervously and walked out
A man came into kataros room to inform him it was time to start
Isabella heard music start "I gatta go " she said running to her position
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:48 pm

OOC: I don't really know the procedures/steps of a wedding so lets just pretend we're up at the podium thingy. XD

"Luna do you blah blah blah ah blah blah blah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:52 pm

Luna smiled at kataro " I do "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 5:55 pm

Kataro do you blah blah blah blah blah. "I do." then they brought the rings. Luna's ring was made of pure diamond. It was a circular diamond with gold fits on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:00 pm

"You may miss the bride" Kataro smiled then slowly leaned in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:04 pm

Luna smiled and looked down at it then took kataros ring witch was a gold bid with diamonds around it and placed it on his finger ( didn't know what to put so yeah) and when he said you may kis the bride Luna leaned into him kissing deeply she smiled against his lips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 6:07 pm

Kataro slowly pulled away and the croud was cheering. (Now what?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED    KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KATARO AND LUNA'S WEDDING! EVERYONE'S INVITED
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next