Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:18 pm

isabella smiles " hay im going to get some chines ill meet you at the table" she said and went to go stand in line at the chines food stand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:19 pm

Kataro followed Barry and Fiona. "I LOVE funnel cake!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:21 pm

-he watches Isabella go to a separate stand and he follows-

Something different.

-he says through a mouthful of food-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:21 pm

Fiona and Barry giggled and run toward the funnel cake stand
Raven and kin just groans "were to sick to eat......"
Victoria and Kiro got nachos

One of the mysterious guys walk to the line Isabelle's in and taps her shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:22 pm

Kataro grabs his funnel cake and sits at a random table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:24 pm

isabella smiles at zarchy " yeah im not much of a hotdog person" she turnd around when she was taped on the shoulder "yes can i help you "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:25 pm

Fiona and Barry had already ate their funnel cake and said "back to the rides!!!
They skipped away

When zarchy wasn't looking the guy put his hand over Isabelle's mouth and pulled her away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:27 pm

isabella glared and sent her elbow strait to the ribs of whoever had grabbed her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:28 pm

-he goes to take another bite of his hotdog-

Everybody has different tastes..........Isabella?

-he turns to see her gone-

That bastard won't quit it will he?....

-Spencer looks through the line of people to try and find where she was taken to; only to see a man pulling her away-

Leave her alone!

-pulling his knife from his pocket, he figured it was Lance and threw it at his legs-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:30 pm

The guy chuckled and dashed behind a group of children
Taking Isabelle with him the other mysterious guy came behind zarchy and punched him in the face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:32 pm

isabella tried to get out of his grasp despritly she keeped elbowing him in the ribs trying to get him to let her go
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:33 pm

The guy chuckled "don't try to struggle darling....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:33 pm

-he grabs his face and grunts; swinging around and throwing a punch at whoever punched him-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:34 pm

Kataro was eating his funnel cake when he got a feel of disarray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:35 pm

isabella growled and bit his hand to the point were she tasted blood and try and get him to release her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:36 pm

James looked at Kataro "what's wrong??"

The guy slid back when zarchy punched him the tackled him to the ground

The guy holding Isabelle grunted in pain and whispered
"Naughty girl" he tightens his grip on her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:37 pm

-he squints to try and make out the man's facial features to see who he was before sending another punch into his face-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:39 pm

The guy fighting zarchy had jet black hair one good red eye and an eye patch "surprise bitch...."
He bit zarchy's hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:40 pm

"I don't know exactly...... Hold on..." Katari closed his eyes and concentrated. Then he saw Isabella. "HURRY!" Kataro got up and rushed to find Isabella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:41 pm

-he shakes his hand-

Ow.

-he snickers, flicking him off then eye poking him in his good eye-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:41 pm

isabella growled and struggled to get out of his grasp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:43 pm

Kataro found Isabella and saw the man. He instantly rushed at him and tried to pry his hands off of Isabella.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:45 pm

James jumps from the table and ran towards Isabelle  too

The guy growls when zarchy pokes him in the eye "you b@stard!!!"

The guy holding Isabelle kicked Kataro in the knee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:47 pm

-he places two fingers over Shadow's temples and presses down; doing the same with his other thumb into his throat-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:48 pm

Ooc: brb gotta take a shower......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next