Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:48 pm

isabella struggles more trying to make it hard for lance to fight back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:48 pm

Kataro's knee had snapped. "AAAHHH!!! YOU ASSHOLE!" Kataro brought the temperature in his hands up greatly, his hands were hot enough to fry chicken. Then he limped over and touched the mans hands.

OOC: ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:50 pm

OOC: mkay.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:56 pm

Ooc: back

Lance growled when he was burned and kicked Kataro in the nuts :3
And runs away with Isabelle

Shadow growled "WTF!" He kicks zarchy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:58 pm

isabela struggled more trying to get to her hurt friend and away from lance ( are you planing on seceding in stealing isabella )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:00 pm

Ooc: if you want to :3

Lance tightens his grip and growls "stop it or ill punish you later!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:01 pm

-he groans and kicks him off of him. He pulled the gun from his belt and ran up to Shadow; slamming the butt of the weapon into his head-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:03 pm

isabella knew they had no control over her necklace and continued to struggle ( yes yes yes )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:04 pm

Lance chuckled and whispered "you know the necklace isn't the only way we can punish you......."

Shadow grunted in pain then slashed at zarchy's chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:05 pm

isabella froze then gave him a what do you mean look and glared
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:07 pm

Lance just chuckled and smiled evilly "you'll see" he whispered
He kept dragging her along with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:08 pm

isabella glared and continued to try and break free
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:11 pm

-he jumps back. The attack hitting his shoulder-

I am sick of you, Shadow.

-he runs towards Lance and presses the gun against his neck-

Let her go.

(So, you guys want to capture her this time?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:11 pm

(yeah isabella and zarchy cant keep winning )

Last edited by firetalon90 on July 29th 2013, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Lance chuckled evilly and held her tighter accidentally backing into a roller coaster ride a guy in an amusement park uniform pushed them into a roller coaster cart "what!?" Lance growled
"Keep your hands inside at all time and blah blah blah.." The guy said and started the roller coaster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:12 pm

Kataro grabbed his nuts and fell on the ground. "Oh my *arrgh*. My jewels. My jewels. My jewels. Oooooooohh. My breadstick. My breadstick." Kataro was crouched over on the ground repeating himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:12 pm

Ooc: YESSSSSS they do TO THE SHADOW CAVE AFTER TJIS XD

Shadow tackles zarchy away from lance
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:13 pm

Ooc: XD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:14 pm

isabella was pushed into an roller coaster cart and gasped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:15 pm

-he narrows his eyes and yells; slamming the gun into Shadow's head repeatedly-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:16 pm

( im going to have her get sick after this and faint lol)after the roller coaster)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:16 pm

The roller coaster cart got the the highest point and dropped at tremendous speed

Shadow slashed zarchy's chest and growled holding his head
"Crap migraine"
Back to top Go down

Kataro gets up and limps around looking for the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:17 pm

isabella was suddenly feeling very very sick as the roller coaster dropped
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:18 pm

Fiona and Barry ran up to Kataro panting "we have something important to ask you....
Are you gonna Finnish you funnel cake :3"

Lance laughed at Isabelle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next