Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:19 pm

she glared at lance and covered her mouth trying to keep from vomiting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:21 pm

"My legs is broken, my balls hurt, and Isabella has been captured by lance. But in still gonna finish my funnel cake!... Anyway, we gotta go find Isabella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:21 pm

-he winces and holds his chest for a while before slamming the weapon into Shadow's lower jaw-

You get on my damn nerves Shadow!

-he holds his chest for a few moments out of pain-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Lance laughed even louder and asked "you have motion sickness??"

Fiona and Barry gasp

Ooc: XD really erup
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:22 pm

Shadow rubs his jaw "and your annoying as hell too...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:24 pm

OOC: XD

Kataro limps around the food court. He finds his funnel cake and picks it up. Then he motions Fiona and Barry to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:25 pm

isabella glared at him and once they were off she ran to the nearest trash can and vomited once she was done she felt very weak and sank to the ground her eyes felt very heavy and suddenly darkness clouded her vision
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:28 pm

-regaining his balance, he lunges at Shadow and punches him in the throat-

OOC: Heu heu. eue
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:29 pm

Lance picked her up and walked to the exit of the amusement park

Fiona mumbled following Kataro "coul of let us have a little bit of it...."

Shadow gags then grabs zarchy's throats and held him to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:31 pm

Kataro ripped off a few pieces of the cake. "Here you go. BUT NO MORE!" he said with a stuffed mouth as he scanned the room for Isabella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:32 pm

isabella was unconches in lances arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:32 pm

-he grabs hold of Shadow's hands and out of the corner of his eye, he spots a spoon-

Ha.....You...

-he grabs the spoon with one hand and goes to send it flying into Shadow's good eye-

(-and then the people around them go about their daily lives- XD)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:35 pm

Shadow growled and threw zarchy into a group of people he got stepped on before the people helped him up

Lance walks out of the amusement parks and gets into a red limo with Isabelle and it drives of

Fiona and Barry eats the funnel cake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:37 pm

Kataro's leg was beginning to become unbearable. "Ugh. I can't keep this up." He said as he sat in the ground and examined his leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:39 pm

-he grunts and stands up; running up to Shadow and getting him into a head lock-

(May I?)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:41 pm

Ooc: may you what????

Fiona and Barry lean down to Kataro

Shadow falls on his back crushing zarchy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:42 pm

isabella was starting to wake up but wasnt awake yet
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:45 pm

Lance had tied her up a lady says to lance "good boy lance well come back for shadow later....."
Lance chuckles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:47 pm

isabella groaned and not remembering what happened and not noticing that she was tied up she spoke " uuuuhhhhggggg zarchy what happened "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:49 pm

OOC: DEATH.

-he bites the back of Shadow's neck-

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:51 pm

Ooc: D: I want him to get back to the lair first

Shadow roared and threw zarchy off his back

Lance strokes Isabelle's face and whispers "shhhhh go back to sleep darling...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:53 pm

Kataro was trying to keep his pain hidden. "We... We need to find Zarchy..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:54 pm

Barry helped Kataro up and says "first we need to get you to a first aid tent....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:55 pm

isabellas eyes shute open " why cant you just ever leave me alone " she said looking around and and finding she was in a car but she was tied up so there was no escaping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:56 pm

-he grabs him by his hair and slams his face into the wall on the side of one of the stands repeatedly-

Where are you taking her THIS TIME Shadow?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?   A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A break from society // Amusement Park gone wrong?
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next