Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geting to know his new friend.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:44 pm

"im no fool."connor was listening to the whole thing "dammit" he gave the signal to brandon for him to fire. he jumped into a window and swung dylan at evelyn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:46 pm

Joey jump out of the way. "You see, the last time we meet I was week, but this time I got friends and my own weapon!" said to Eve" you witches use there powers for evil, and now it is time to clean up the evil!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 2:07 pm

Beth went into her weapon form. "Sorry I was late. What do we have here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 2:10 pm

"she was onto us the whole time."

evelyn ducked out of the way of connors attack. water surrounded her fists and feet. she began swinging her fists at joey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 2:11 pm

Joey jump to get the sword." Well let see a Witch that know our plan, and a witch is going to get  a beatdown by the both of us" he use the sword to block the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 2:15 pm

she tried to sweep joey with her foot.

connor get swinging at her, forcing her out of the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 2:21 pm

"Get away from us you piece of scum!" Beth said as she tripled her blades on the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 2:24 pm

Joey jump and saw the blade got 3 blade in one now. That made joey smile." Ok Beth, let show there how we play!" He went in for 2 quick slashs on the witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:21 pm

Evelyn jumped out of the door.

brandon shot as soon as he saw her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:27 pm

"Wooot! Taste the power of us!" She yelled from the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:29 pm

Joey look at Beth and said to her" Hmm, I got an idea" He went in for 3 quick slash and one strong slash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:35 pm

"You know a smart person lie me is open up to good ideas. Let's hear it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:36 pm

"Well, what id I say to her that I love her honesty. and then while hugging her you come in your human form and dropkick her and then after that we stab her and eat her soul so what do you think?" Joey said to Beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:39 pm

"You do have a point.Let's try it and don't get yourself kill." She sneered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:40 pm

Joey put the sword down and said to the witch" I didn't mean anything about the plan the true is, I love you my snowbunny"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 1:34 pm

"you really don't get it do you? you really think i'll give in to you after you attacked me?you'll have to do better than that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 1:44 pm

"Wow you are a Smart witch, but think about it for a min, why did you kidnap me when I was at the academy in the first place for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geting to know his new friend.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4