Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geting to know his new friend.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:41 pm

"Tomorrow morning before classes start. Wander outside her house. that is how she will capture you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:42 pm

"Alright then, we will take evelyn's soul." Beth said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:44 pm

Joey said to beth"one soul and a witch soul earty lead right beth?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:47 pm

"I must say, at least we are making progress!" She replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:48 pm

Frank sighed "speak for yourselves..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:50 pm

"Don't feel bad Frank, we will get you one neXt since Dylan is being a jerk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:52 pm

Joey said to frank"don't give up" OOC: should we time skip to the morring?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:03 pm

"Piss off, I'm already way ahead of all of you"

"that's enough." Connor said turning to Dylan and Beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:03 pm

"Piss off, I'm already way ahead of all of you"

"that's enough." Connor said turning to Dylan and Beth.

Ooc: yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:06 pm

"Fine I'll stop if he does!" Beth said as she went off with the others to get the soul.

............................................................................................(New Day)...........................

Beth got up from the hotel that she was staying at to greet the others. "Hello is anyone up?" She asked while knocking on the apartment doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:09 pm

Connor said to himself "they're both immature fools..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:14 pm

"Who are you calling immature?" Beth said with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:37 pm

"You" he said as bluntly as he could
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:42 pm

"I know that!" Beth said as she took it s an insult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:47 pm

OOC: Back, but i will leave soon to get back on my laptop

Joey woke up in the hotal and made Tea. He said to Beth" Good Morring How are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:01 pm

Ooc: can we skip to the point where they get to evelyn?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:21 pm

OOC: Sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:23 pm

the group stood outside her house. frank and brandon were on a roof nearby. "you ready joey?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:25 pm

Joey Nods "Yeah, I am ready, I ready to take on for the team" he said to Conner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:26 pm

"make sure you dont draw her out too soon. we'll be waiting for you"

"have fun" dylan transformed

connor and beth walked behind the building where they couldnt be seen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:29 pm

Joey nods and begin to walk to the witch house the same place where he was kidnap. "So, I just have to wait then" He said while playing with his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:31 pm

"so, hes finally come to his senses" she snapped her fingers and joey appeared in front of her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:38 pm

Joey jump when he saw Evelyn." Hey Evelyn, how are you doing today my snowbunny?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:40 pm

"you really are an idiot aren't you... did you think your little plan would work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:42 pm

Joey scratch his head." Well that is the good thing about these plans, it can fail or blow up your friends and myself in the face, but yeah, the plan might work"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geting to know his new friend.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next