Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geting to know his new friend.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:36 pm

Joey wave to Dylan. He begin to drink his Cola.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:42 pm

"It's finally good to see someone that combs their hair." Beth said once she saw Dylan enter the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:46 pm

"ahem!"

"Connor is such a kiss-up. He's still doing all of the butcher's work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:48 pm

"You need something Brandon? Connor isn't a kiss-up at least he cares unlike some people." Beth said as she slammed her soda on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:50 pm

Joey went back to drink his coda and say to everyone" Well everyone is here, so team leader what is the plan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:54 pm

"Connor is the leader. He'll be here soon."

connor came in. "First things first... We're going after Evelyn"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:57 pm

Joey said to Conner" you mean, the witch that kidnap me, and trying to have sex with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:58 pm

"Evelyn, but the lady is creepy." Beth said as a cold chill went down her back. Dealing with that guy at the infirmary was just the beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:59 pm

"Exactly" Connor sat down "You'll be the bait. Then the rest of us will take her out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:59 pm

Joey crack his neck and look at Conner and said" Why me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:01 pm

"because, she specifically went after you when she could have easily captured any of us. That means she's taken a liking to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:02 pm

"It's obvious that she wants you." Beth said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:02 pm

Joey said to conner" Do I have to do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:03 pm

"I dont see why you're complaining, your being pursued by a beautiful woman. And Beth is getting the soul"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:04 pm

Joey said to Conner" Well then, Let us go after that witch!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:04 pm

"I mean, if he doesn't want to do. We shouldn't force him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:06 pm

Joey said to Beth" I want to do it, I was shock they will use me as bate, that all, I will take the offer Conner"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:09 pm

"Your just jealous that joey is gona be with another girl"

"We should first formulate a plan. I will wait on a rooftop. Joey will draw out evelyn. When he does, Beth, you will strike her legs. Then connor will bind her. And after all that i'll take the shot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:11 pm

"I am not jealous!" Beth jumped up from her chair and grabbed Dylan by the collar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:11 pm

Joey said to Beth" Calm down Beth, don't hurt him please"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:15 pm

Beth listened to Joey as she kept her eyes on Dylan. She had to listen to her meister and protect him. Her grip slowly loss the tense energy and she dropped him on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:16 pm

Joey said to Beth" We can't hurt our team mates, but if they think backstabbing us I let you do your thing deal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:18 pm

"so you do like him. thats why your getting defensive. besides what will you do to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:20 pm

Beth started to laugh hysterically. "No, I just don't want him to get hurt. By the way", Beth took a few steps in front of Dylan and gave him the death glare, "Anything it takes to make your life miserable..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:25 pm

Joey said to conner" so what time we head out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geting to know his new friend.   Geting to know his new friend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geting to know his new friend.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next