Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 12:37 am

omg vixen i missed you XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 10:34 am

Fire talon XD yay im telling every one now that im only really gonna be able to post but Wednesday im not suure ill be able to post because my school start s :(
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 10:57 am

Hey erup DO you want to make a thread for kiado and victoria??
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 3:00 pm

MY CHARACTERS THEME MUSIC!!

Victoria: get right by Jennifer lopez
Kiro: pump it by the black eye peas
Kin: ready to go right now by John legend
James: dont you worry child by Swedish house mafia
Raven: titanium by david (cant spell.his last name XD)
Lance: summer love by Justin Timberlake
Shadow(rip): radioactive
Alisha: (until I find a better theme song) crazy in love by beyonce
Damien: make this place your home
Barry and fiona: lets get it started by the black eye peas
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:20 pm

Damien is.six feet tall his hair is short and pitch black his skin is a bit pale but not to much he wears a black leather jacket thats always open to show the white t-shirt underneath he wears black .and has black sneakers his belt buckle is bronze with sn eagles on it his eyes are a pale ghost like blue
Also his cowboy hat that he doesnt wear all the time is black with white stitch edging
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:25 pm

Nice! My creativity to draw has been sparked!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:26 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 5:31 pm

Lol vixen I have an idea do you want ivy being evil ( i do ) if so I think when Isabella and Spencer tell ivy everything about lance she should become evil there like after that she runs away and finds lance and asks him to take her under his wing and teach her lol and she could be my first evil person
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 5:34 pm

Sure and also I was thinking of killing off Alisha to add a new psycho killer character

Also gtg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 5:35 pm

sweet aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:15 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:20 pm

We have to make a new thread. I'm on mobile version which means I have to press 'next' 23 time!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:21 pm

I know right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:22 pm

lol right well we can if you want ill make it now if you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 2:27 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14