Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Gone Mad?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 3:30 pm

((Oh, that's a signature.))

Niche: "friend...." I say like I was tasting a new food I had never tried before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 3:31 pm

((That "have a great day on purpose" quote actually has a lot of meaning behind it.))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 3:33 pm

Ooc: ok :3 how do you do it ?

James smiles "yes im your friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 3:36 pm

((Well, go to "profile," there should be a little thing above your profile info that says "signature," click on that and you can probably figure it out from there.))

Niche: I smile brightly. "You're right!" I exclaim. On an impulse, I hug James.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 3:39 pm

Ooc: got it

James hugged her back with a smile "but sometime s I wish we could be more thsn friends" james muttered quietly not knowing if niche heard it or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 3:52 pm

Niche: "more than friends....?" I ask, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 3:54 pm

James face turned red with embarrassment and he stuttered "oh uh....um uh..... ."
CRAP he thought why did he say that out loud?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 4:10 pm

Niche: I smile gently. "It's okay with me, James-Kun."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 4:38 pm

Benin looks at the creature with interest. He had seen it in his mirror from the death room, however he could only guess at its origins.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 4:40 pm

James smiles back still blushing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:04 pm

Niche: I look around and point to something in the shop I hadn't noticed before- a safe. "Look!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:06 pm

"I... hungry!" The monster brought its axe down on the building, smashing it down on the safe. "Hungry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:09 pm

Niche: I scream, rubble falling all around me.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:12 pm

James puts on a serious face and got infront of niche and put up his bow staff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:21 pm

Niche: I hide behind James, trembling. Cans of smashed food spilled out of the safe. There goes any hope of food I had left....
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 5:24 pm

James growls in anger at the monster
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 7:45 pm

"Ace... hungry..." Sparks surged out of this, 'Ace', as he drew his axe back. "Need... FOOD!" Ace let out a booming roar, that sounded similar to the output of an electrical guitar through a broken amp, and he ripped the remaining pieces of the store wall out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 8:46 pm

Niche: I scream again and back away.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 8:50 pm

Sylas looked at the creature, suddenly licking his lips. "He...would make a fine meal...All that power in a single soul..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:05 pm

Jet kicks down the for in the other side and yells "HOW THE F*KE I ANYONE SUPPOSED TO GY ANY SLEEP AROUND HERE?!?!!" Jets hood was of his face axles in dust his hair was basically bed hea but ten times worse so with his whole appearance he looks like a rugged Kishin egg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 9:06 pm

Niche: I scream and hide behind a big chunk of rubble. SCARY!!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 10:14 pm

Nebun stands up "could it be...? A real challenge?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 11:25 pm

Sylas looks over to Nebun. "His soul is mine. You know I only like the Kishin ones..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 7:57 am

"Fine." He grumbles "but you need to grow out of your pickiness, it's not healthy."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 4:53 pm

Sylas's hands turned into axe blades. "Can't help if the others are an acquired taste..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Gone Mad?
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next