Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Gone Mad?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:31 pm

OOC: Edited
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:32 pm

Beyril grinned, "I wouldn't have it any other way."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:33 pm

He stretched out of his sword, the weapon slowly dissolving as the top of his body appeared in a glowing red mist. He kissed her slowly, gently, though obviously restrained. "I love you sometimes..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:34 pm

Beyril smirked, "Only sometimes?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:36 pm

He gave her another, less gentle kiss. "Ok, all the time. Let's go." With that he vanished, his weapon self whole again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:37 pm

When jet got done playing hells bells he plays thunderstruck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:38 pm

Beyril looked over at Jet with his guitar, "Shall we kill some on our way?" she grinned wickedly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:39 pm

He shivers with delight in her hands, his reflection nodding. "Yes, as many as possible..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:41 pm

She grinned, jumping down, swinging his blade at Jet, resonating her soul with his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:42 pm

Niche: I slowly peek over the edge of the windowsill, even though the glass of the window was gone I still felt more protected looking through the pane than out in the open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:43 pm

Jet eyes open slightly from playing guitar and he rolls to one side out of the way but befor he does the blade comes down slicing off his left arm he yells in pain and stumbles backwards the arm on the ground blood squirting from the wound

Last edited by TucKwOLF on August 15th 2013, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:45 pm

OOC: He's a giant freaking death scythe and their souls are resonating. Unless you can roll like, 25-30 ft, you're still at least getting clipped a bit. Edit your post. That's going to hit you.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:46 pm

His blade grew, colored with red energy as it became twice as large. It would cut through anything, and right now it was being used against Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:50 pm

Niche: my eyes widen and I gasp. I had never seen anything like this before, and I wasn't sure that it was best for me to be so close to a weapon like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:51 pm

OOC: there :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:52 pm

OOC: Thank you. Sorry if I was being mean.

IC: Beyril grinned, bracing the blade behind her back as she landed, "I missed the smell of blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:55 pm

OOC: it is ok

IC: Jet grimaces and clutches where his arm was with his right arm and says looking at the blade noticing the shape of the sharp part "S-Sylas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:56 pm

((WHOA.))

Niche: I duck back behind the store front, my eyes filled with fear.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:57 pm

Sylas shivers a bit, seeming to pull Beyril towards him. "I want more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 10:59 pm

Jet then yells "Sylas is that you?"

OOC: he knows what sylas's blade looks like when the plane with the souls crashed
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 11:00 pm

Sylas glows, appearing in front of Beyril in his human form. "What do you want, ant?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 11:02 pm

"You don't have to do this. You should be helping civilians out of the ruins not killing them."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 11:03 pm

Sylas took a few slow steps towards him. "It's not that simple, Jet..." He smiles slowly, until her was right in front of Jet. "It's never that simple. The madness is simpler. So. Much. Simpler."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 11:04 pm

Beyril offered him her hand, "Come, love. Let's end this blemish in our paradise."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 11:06 pm

Sylas looked back at her, then back to Jet. "She's calling, Jet. Surrender or die..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Gone Mad?
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next