Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Gone Mad?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 8:47 pm

Ooc: jet saw Nebun as a mortal enemy, Nebun didn't give 2 craps about him though. Notice Nebun could never even remember jets name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 9:41 pm

OOC: cause Jet never told him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 9:44 pm

Ooc: yeah he did. Go back to when vixen witch used to be blackfoxbandits under death city with his first thread. It's there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 9:50 pm

OOC: oh nvm then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:02 pm

((Anyways..... Back to the rp?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:08 pm

luna growled and lashed her whip out to hit sylas and lash down his back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:09 pm

((By the way fire.... What happened to Ren?))
Niche: after shouting out a warning I retreat back into my corner, hoping they hadn't noticed and targeted me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:10 pm

idk should she be with niche ???)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:22 pm

((She's missed a lot, but she should be with her Meister.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:24 pm

lol i know what all happened just forgot to post her )
ren was leaning tiredly agenst a wall next to niche
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:25 pm

OOC: Hiow did Luna get to in front of the Academy? Where was the post where she followed Sylas?
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:32 pm

she was hiding in the shadows and watched them kill jet
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:35 pm

OOC: Oh.

Sylas cries out in pain, and multiple spears explode out of his back. He starts running up the stairs, ignoring the pain. He loudly calls out. "N-Nebun! P-Please help me!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:39 pm

The blue trail of energy can be seen once more as Nebun slams into the stairs beside sylas "I am not accustomed to helping people all the time." He growls "did you kill that ace fellow yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:40 pm

Niche: "Ren! There you are!" I hug her. Somehow, I had lost track of her for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:40 pm

not this time sylas "she growled and slashed her whip back out and it wrapped around his ankle and she pulled hard
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:41 pm

Sylas collapses to a knee, cradling Beyril. "N-No, but if you help me, his soul is yours..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:47 pm

you wont do anything with jets soul " she said lashing his back again
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:53 pm

He groans in pain, another bunch of spears jutting out at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:55 pm

luna jumped out of the way but hissed in pain as one sliced at her leg
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:58 pm

Nebun considers for a moment before extending his arm with lightning speed toward sylas's attacker. Attempting to grab her by the throat. The snap of bone can be heard as his arm extends, the flesh tears in a few places revealing the black blood and twisted muscle beneath his pale skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:02 pm

luna had just landed when she felt her neck being grabed by nebun and she hissed and struggled agenst his grip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:02 pm

((Oh wow..... Graphicness...))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:14 pm

Nebun lifts her into the air as she struggles, he dangles her above his head and he opens his moth with a gut wrenching crack, flesh strings between his jaws as his mouth extends to swallow Luna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:17 pm

luna growles and barly gets out "drag dragon :dragons fire " and she opens her mouth and scorching white heat and fire flys out at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Gone Mad?
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next