Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 7:52 pm

Saiko hugs him tightly, soaking his shirt with her fresh and salty tears. "The one time I-I allowed someone i-in...they l-left me..."She mutter softly, sniffling like a young child who didn't get a toy.
Back to top Go down

Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 11:05 pm

"Your partner left you, didn't they?" Telemus asked, more of a statement than a question. He sighed, thinking about when his father left him. He remembered that the only way he was able to get past it was by finding someone to be his new father figure. Standing up, Telemus walked five feet away from Saiko and turned into his full weapon form.
"Do you think you could try to match soul wavelengths with me?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 2:15 pm

Saiko catches him before he could hit the ground and sighs. "I'll t-try..." After saying this, she slowly closes her eyes and attempts to match her soul wavelength with his. Come on...come on... Amazingly it worked! "It s-seems like our s-soul wavelengths match p-perfectly..." She mumbles, placing Telemus on the ground.

OOC: I absolutely LOVE your profile picture!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 9:28 pm

"Then it looks like your in luck" Telemus said to Saiko as he turned back into his human form. "I don't have a partner just yet. Well, I guess I can't say that anymore." Glancing down at his watch, Telemus realized that they had spent the entire afternoon there. Climbing up a tree, he sat down on a branch and watched the sky change colors as the sun set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:15 pm

Confuse about what he just did, Saiko just sat there, staring at the ground. "I'll j-just go then... Thanks f-for everything..." A small, yet noticeable tear slid down her right cheek, which was followed by another. They weren't exactly tears of despair or sadness, but tears of happiness. Sadly this probably the first time she had a long conversation with someone in a long time, which made her filled with joy. "W-well...goodbye..." She whispers before standing up, beginning to walk away slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 12:49 am

"Aren't you going to come up here and take a look at this, Saiko?" Telemus called down and asked. "It's really amazing, and I think you would like it. You're not afraid of heights, are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 3:18 pm

"Oh." She says, a bit surprise. "I'll l-love to..." After saying this, Saiko climbs up the tree, sitting on the branch above his. "It's b-beautiful..." Was the only thing she could say as she watches the amazing scenery with wide eyes. Saiko then pushes her glasses closer to he eyes, wanting to see the landscape better, "T-thank you for s-showing me such a thing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 1:51 am

"No problem. I try to always take time out of my day to pause and enjoy the beauty of nature" Telemus replied. He sat in silence and watched the sun continue to set, enjoying the display of color shooting across the sky. The light mixed with the partial clouds to create beautiful shades of pink and orange, and Telemus wished he had brought a camera with him to capture the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 7:13 pm

Saiko smiles warmly, watching the stunning scene as well. Her eyes glisten in the sunlight as the sun slowly sinks into the ground, leaving a mixture of orange and pink in the air. "It's s-so lovely..." She whispers, unable to say more. She was absolutely paralyze by it's beauty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 12:33 am

Glancing down at his watch, Telemus sighed as he realized that he needed to get back to his place. He sat on the tree branch, swinging his legs. "I'm sorry to have to leave so suddenly, but unfortunately I have some unfinished business at my home" he said as he swung down. "I'll see you tomorrow, Saiko."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 7:35 pm

Looks over at Telemus, nodding her head with a soft smile playing on her lips. "Okay....t-thanks for talking to m-me....." Was the last thing she says before jumping to the ground, landing perfectly. "I'll see y-you later I g-guess..." Usually Saiko would just bid a farewell before leaving the person, but for once she actually thinks that she's worth something to him, other than thinking he hated her for wasting his precious time. As she walks away, she secretly wishes that they cross paths soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2