Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:31 am

"I-uhh.........." Strix just laid there as he looked at the picture Amelia held up. His mind just went to a complete blank as she seemed upset at him. The warlock jus laid there starring at the two Amelias for several minutes, trying to come to grips with it all.

"............................................................................................................."

"I guess I am not dead... do you... want me to be?" So he was alive.... Amelia had gone into his room while he was passed out.... And she was upset about his picture.......... This was both the greatest and the worst day of his life.....

Strix squirmed around until he was in a sitting position. Then, completly out of nowhere, he felt his body move on its own! Before he could stop himself, the warlock had randomly started hugging Amelia.

Definatly his best day ever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 3:07 pm

"No, I don't really want you dead. I actually think it's kind of sweet." Amelia said, her tone suddenly lightening up and sounding cheerful. "But next time you need a picture of me, please ask. I'd definitely be able to supply you with a better picture than this." She pointed at Strix's picture.

When he suddenly hugged her, Amelia blushed. "W-w, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 12:21 am

"!!!!!!!"

Nope, he most definatly wasn't dead.

Strix quickly forced himself to let go and proceeded to try and act as if nothing even happened. Just uttering a simple "Sorry....." Then, he put his Warlock hat back on his head to try and disguise some of the blushing he was doing at the moment.

"What... do you think of me........................" His mind suddenly stopped, racking itself with a cluster of thoughts before it allowed him to continue. "Amelia?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:22 pm

"Ah, uh, well." Amelia had hoped to avoid a question like that, but, what's asked is asked. She smiled all the while speaking, but it was a shy, somewhat embarrassed smile.

"To be honest, I-I find you quite sweet. I mean, yeah, I like messing with you. But, y'know, you're cute when you're flustered. So, uh, all in all, I really like you. Honestly." Amelia said. Yes, it was quite awkward for her to say, yes, she didn't expect to have to say it that day, but no, she wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 4:51 pm

The warlock turned around, nervously, realizing what all he had just said. He paced back and forth, stumbling over his own feet a few times. After gathering his thoughts, he turned back to Amelia. He was... cute?

"I have admired you from afar for a very long time, Amelia......." Strix admitted, although he thought she might already have figured that out from his picture. Had she known this entire time? Was that why she was even in his lair to begin with? "It's so hard to, well- you know... talk to you right now!"

His face turned red as his movements only got more twitchy and nervous. It felt like it took every ounce of his ability to keep from freaking out over how amazing she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:34 pm

"I didn't really know that, well, I kind of did. I had some hints that you were kind of into me, and I did notice that you had trouble talking to me. So, y'know, I did have fun teasing you a bit with that knowledge. As you saw earlier." Amelia smirked a bit, meaning what she said in a teasing, but also endearing way.

She walked over to Strix and put her hand under his chin, directing his eyes into hers. "My question is, why do you like me so much? Many people dislike me, both for my general mannerisms and because of being a Witch. Yet, you enjoy my company. Although you show it in an odd way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 4:39 pm

"The thing is, I don't know... you're nice and... well, verry beautiful..........." Strix mentioned, not sure exactly how to respond. While he had a crush on her for a verry long time, he had never exactly stopped and taken the time to think about what it was about her that he specifically liked. The warlock awkwardly shuffled around, unsure what to do.

Hopefully, his shrimp would be keeping track of the man he knocked out earlier. He would need to test on him later.... "Hey, Amelia... uhh... would you ever want to go out... with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 10:30 pm

"Ah, well." When asked that question, Amelia's mind instantly began racing. "Well, yes, I actually would. I mean, I enjoy your company, I have a feeling you know how to treat a girl properly, and doubt any kind of activity involving you would be bland." She said, pretty much explaining her style of thinking out loud to Strix. She tilted her head a little. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 11:03 pm

"Well because, you know, one day I would like to-" Strix was interrupted as a shrimp crawled across the ground. Moving with as much speed and ability as a mouse, it climbed up his leg and around to his shoulder. This was one of his special shrimp he had been using to spy on the weapon known as Jet that he knocked out before. It must have had news from the time it spent!

"Skit skit skitskit! Skitskitskit skit skitskit! Skit SKIT skit." The tiny aquatic animal squeeked into Strix's ear.

"I see... he says the weapon cares deeply for a certain woman." The warlock carefully thought about the information and how it could be used. At first glance, the weapon himself was not that intresting. But, maybe, his girlfirnd would be a special canidate for testing?

"Skit skitskit.... SKit SKIT! SKIT SKIT SKIT!!! Skitskitskit skit skit skit skitskitskit? Skit skit SKIT!"

This was pretty useful as well. "Some man with Black Blood was fighting people in Death City recently." He translated for Amelia, genuinly intrested in the thought. How exactly could his formulas influence the balanced resonance of a man and his own blood? Would this stuff instantly destabilize thier Soul Wavelength and cause immediate severe harm? "He seems to be after a girl with zippers on her body...." She intrested him as well, although not nearly as directly.

Getting a hold of one of them would help increase his reserch so much...... "Sorry, Amelia, I really am, but I NEED to look into this!"

Strix grabbed a hold of his tiny shrimp and started running out before stopping and giving her last look. "Oh, and- uhh.......... I'llSeeYouSoon......................... ..................." He blushed slightly before turning back around and running off. Take the Black Blood subject, plant a shrimp on the zipper-girl, and try to kidnap Jet to see what happens. While he was at it, he should probably ask what happened to the Death Scythe as well......... Knowing wether he lived or died would be invaluble....

"............ Bye...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 7:26 am

Ooc: I'm pretty sure we have 2 people with black-blood, including me. Are you referring to Nebun? He is the only one who's entire bloodstream has been replaced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 7:38 am

(OoC: I was actually refering to my new character, Rufus, in the thread "A Daring Escape! A clash between experiments?" Although, it's intresting to know that there's only 3 people on here with Black Blood. I think either Neko/Goth or Vixen Witch had one, and then the other 2.....)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 5:20 pm

Ooc: oh right! I kind of forgot about his black blood, because you said it formed a separate being. So I focused on that mostly. With strix being a scientist and all, I bet a thread with him and Lycaon would be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 5:27 pm

(OoC: Lycaon? I guess that's one of your characters, right?)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 8:13 pm

OOC: yep. He's in the other section. If you check it out you will see why I said strix would be interested in him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 8:33 pm

Ooc: almost forgot! He is labeled as the patchwork soul, and they moved him to dark weapons for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 9:41 pm

(OoC: Intresting.... What's especially intresting is this line
Quote :
As a result of multiple souls having to coexist inside him, Lycaon has short spasms of extreme pain at random intervals, he grows tired very quickly, he suffers from manic depression, and he will sometimes fall unconscious randomly.
So, potentially, if he was willing to let Strix experiment on him a little he could try and balance his soul wavelengths out so that doesn't happen.... Wether or not he'd believe Strix, though, is another matter entirly... but it would be REALLY intresting! That has to happen sometime in the future.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 9:47 pm

Ooc: just say the word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 10:08 pm

OOC:Let me guess Tri plans on using Yomi as a test subjest right? But he could change his mind when he sees rhe shape of Jet's soul
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 10:28 pm

Ooc: this is becoming a chat thread. If we wish to continue this conversation, we should start a topic in the random section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 10:33 pm

OOC: lets make a thread of Nebun Jet and Yomi all get captured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?   Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strix's lair- Will the Warlock's experiments succeed?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2